Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    392 tickets left and in all likelihood they will sell, possibly tomorrow, but at 2,000 we will see that as more than enough to generate a fantastic atmosphere once again. Any extra over the 2k is not necessary in a small ground like Peterborough’s and is just icing on the cake but anybody not piling in now to be a part of it is losing out because it reads like the opportunity is still there.
  • Options
    Are we being split into two stands or are all the Charlton fans together? Heard mixed messages so not sure what to think
  • Options
    JtR said:

Are we being split into two stands or are all the Charlton fans together? Heard mixed messages so not sure what to think

2 stands. One on the side & one behind the goal.
  • Options

Good numbers fair play

On the beer last night Sir?
  • Options

Good numbers fair play

No they’re not, Accrington Stanley would have taken twice that on a wet Wednesday night for a checkatrade trophy game when there is a national train strike...
  • Options

Good numbers fair play

No they’re not, Accrington Stanley would have taken twice that on a wet Wednesday night for a checkatrade trophy game when there is a national train strike...
    Yeah good one , the truth hurts
  • Options

Good numbers fair play

You should have quit with the funnies after ssying we'd take 3,000 to Sunderland.
  • Options

Good numbers fair play

On the beer last night Sir?
    I think it’s a decent following
    It’s less than 100 miles , Saturday 3pm and we’re on a decent run pushing for promotion but still decent .
  • Options
    i bought 4 tickets last monday and 1 more on Tuesday - all 5 tickets are in main stand, which is strange as the 1 extra ticket was from the supposedly extra batch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

i bought 4 tickets last monday and 1 more on Tuesday - all 5 tickets are in main stand, which is strange as the 1 extra ticket was from the supposedly extra batch

I don’t fancy the view from the last ticket!
  • Options

I’m guessing they will have a few singles left over from the original.
  • Options
    Could be seat 1
  • Options
    the chances of people sitting in their allocated seat is ridiculous never going to happen the common sense is standers towards the back those who want to sit/cant stand - down the front - i see someone mentioned about supporters standing in front of disabled supporter, why was more not said as i personally do not know of many that would not of had a go at them and told them to jog on, equally do not know many charlton fans that would behave in that way.
  • Options
    I wouldn't normally post this so far in advance but if I had tickets for Peterborough and was planning to purchase non-refundable travel tickets I would be inclined to wait until the weather at the end of next week was a bit more certain.
  • Options

CAFCDAZ said:

taking my 8 year old son for his first taste of an away game. we have booked to go on the Valley Away Coaches, can anyone let me know where the pick up point for Eltham is?

Thinking doing the same with my 8yr old daughter,if there are any tickets left,but will be catching the train,not been to this ground before,I read somewhere that it's a free for all...is that correct,cause obv I can't be standing at the bak with her & I can't be letting her sit alone at the front....;-),wife would kill me...haha,so would getting down the front for this game be a problem at all...
    Just got me 2 tickets...said to littleun we are going up on the train from Barnehurst...she is well excited,proper Charlton...haha...

• Options
    I bought my ticket after the initial batch had sold on Monday afternoon. Didn't want restricted view. Was expecting to be in the stand behind the goal but have one in main stand B Upper...... how does that work out if the initial lot was sold out ?
  • Options
    Hex said:

I wouldn't normally post this so far in advance but if I had tickets for Peterborough and was planning to purchase non-refundable travel tickets I would be inclined to wait until the weather at the end of next week was a bit more certain.

There's only light frost forecast overnight and +5 during the day, so can't foresee a problem at the moment.
  • Options
    Buglehorn said:

I bought my ticket after the initial batch had sold on Monday afternoon. Didn't want restricted view. Was expecting to be in the stand behind the goal but have one in main stand B Upper...... how does that work out if the initial lot was sold out ?

You'll have to sit on somebody's lap mate.
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer’s Addicks are set to be backed by a vocal following at the ABAX Stadium and, as of lunch time on Thursday, around 350 tickets remained available to buy.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c407c866f191/tickets-over-2000-sold-for-peterborough-clash
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:

Lee Bowyer’s Addicks are set to be backed by a vocal following at the ABAX Stadium and, as of lunch time on Thursday, around 350 tickets remained available to buy.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c407c866f191/tickets-over-2000-sold-for-peterborough-clash

@cafc999 looking the lad in that photo!
  • Options
    2 for me
  • Options

Hex said:

There's only light frost forecast overnight and +5 during the day, so can't foresee a problem at the moment.
    The computer models are suggesting something more extreme but there is also a great deal of uncertainty which is why I suggest keeping a watchful eye on things.
  • Options
    peterborough does not have undersoil heating
  • Options

Neither does the Valley...
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

Neither does the Valley...
    Oh yes it does. Just no boiler to heat it...
  • Options
    Showing just 284 left. They should go by the end of the day.
  • Options

Showing just 284 left. They should go by the end of the day.

I fear there might be a few disappointed people expecting to buy tomorrow.
  • Options
    https://www.theposh.com/news/2019/january/pitch-protected-by-new-covers/

Peterborough have some new frost covers, so our match should be ok!