Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+*+*+*+*+*ANDY MURRAY TO RETIRE AFTER WIMBLEDON+*+*+*+*+

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Should be a fascinating watch

Especially when he was saying at the Australian Open last year that the pain has been awful at times, guess we'll get some kind of insight into that
  • Options
    Even the trailer gave me goosebumps, can't wait to watch it 
  • Options
    That's my Friday sorted.
  • Options
    Definitely watching this. The trailer has me hooked already. Should be a fascinating insight into how driven these guys are.
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant viewing!!... Really do recommend that people watch this as is a great insight
    Really hope he smashes 2020 on the Tennis Circuit and wont be surprised now if he does it - Gonna be emotional if he does!!
  • Options
    Won't play in Aussie Open. 
  • Options
    It confirmed what I suspected in that Andy Murray is a hard working, dedicated professional who we should be a lot prouder of than we seem to be.

Really hope he can come back and be able to compete 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    It confirmed what I suspected in that Andy Murray is a hard working, dedicated professional who we should be a lot prouder of than we seem to be.

Really hope he can come back and be able to compete 
    One of my favourite sportsmen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/50934605

Good to know its nothing to do with his hip thats failed him again

Just looks to be an unfortunate issue elsewhere that has hindered a successful winter by the sounds of things
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/50934605

Good to know its nothing to do with his hip thats failed him again

Just looks to be an unfortunate issue elsewhere that has hindered a successful winter by the sounds of things
    Bad hips affect the pelvis.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Beat Zverev this week in Cincinnati - his first win against a top 10 opponent in three years. Unfortunately lost to Raonic in the following round but good signs that he may be able to become competitive on tour again.
  • Options
    Beat Zverev this week in Cincinnati - his first win against a top 10 opponent in three years. Unfortunately lost to Raonic in the following round but good signs that he may be able to become competitive on tour again.
    The US open will definitely be an * event, with so many players missing or out of practice. A great opportunity for an outsider top go a long way
  • Options
    Facing Nishioka in the first round of the US Open. Could meet Dan Evans in round three if he makes it that far.
  • Options
    Love the guy. Commun Andy.
  • Options
    No Nadal or Federer either, though obviously Djokovic is the huge favourite. 
  • Options
    Andy just needs to spread a rumour that all players need to be vaccinated before they are allowed to compete  ;)
  • Options
    Andy just needs to spread a rumour that all players need to be vaccinated before they are allowed to compete  ;)
    Was just about to say the winner will be the bloke who avoid catching COVID the longest