Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karlan Grant moves to Huddersfield

Comments

• Options
    Has he ever scored and they have gone on to win?
  • Options
    I rate him very highly as a money grabbing snake. Just like the opposition manager. 

Many people on here were saying that he'd leave Huddersfield in the summer as a Premiership team were bound to come in for him......
    Why are players not allowed to leave us?
  • Options
    Still early days that record over the last 18 months is superb. Continuing to prove I know nothing! 
  • Options
    Manager has now been sacked...said it before,I reckon they would have been better with the one who was mistaken for Jan in the crowd,just before he was given the job...
  • Options
    Odds on Mike Tullberg to be the next manager?
  • Options
    I rate him very highly as a money grabbing snake. Just like the opposition manager. 

Many people on here were saying that he'd leave Huddersfield in the summer as a Premiership team were bound to come in for him......
    Do you cheer on the likes of Taylor, Aneke, Lockyer and Oshilaja or do you boo them for walking out on their previous clubs to sign a better deal with us?

Let's not forget that the season before, we loaned Grant to Crawley and if he'd done poorly there he'd probably never have played for us again and would've then been let go on a free and you'd be saying it was good to get rid of the dead wood. 
    All the players you mention were at the end if their contracts & so therefore free agents. Not the same thing at all. Grant left for one reason only. Money. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Do you cheer on the likes of Taylor, Aneke, Lockyer and Oshilaja or do you boo them for walking out on their previous clubs to sign a better deal with us?

Let's not forget that the season before, we loaned Grant to Crawley and if he'd done poorly there he'd probably never have played for us again and would've then been let go on a free and you'd be saying it was good to get rid of the dead wood. 
    All the players you mention were at the end if their contracts & so therefore free agents. Not the same thing at all. Grant left for one reason only. Money. 
    Yep and Roland got his cut too afterall he accepted the offer for Grant.
  • Options
    Money aside ( I know....)

He must think to himself that it possibly wasn’t the best of moves now.

Then he will look at his payslip....

Shame, if he had a crystal ball, he might have thought, Lyle and myself in the Championship....

Then he will look at Huddersfield town centre.

• Options
    Jan Siewert sacked tonight by Huddersfield.
  • Options
    He is doing so well. Huddersfield midfield is awful tbh whether it's players or the tactics the now gone manager was employing I don't know. Imagine if we still had him and Lyle with our midfield now.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    https://twitter.com/NoContextCAFC/status/1159598458354962437
    Grade a cnut. No idea why Charlton fans wanted him to do well previously. Ibiza and numerous stories etc. Prick
    Rossman92 said:
    Grade a cnut. No idea why Charlton fans wanted him to do well previously. Ibiza and numerous stories etc. Prick
    Ring out the boos for Huddersfield home
    WTF? That’s really weird. Guessing the small minority of Charlton fans who dug him out when he left really got to him
    What a nobber
    Image result for WHOOSH GIF
    I understand it's an edited/cut video to make it seem that way, I still think he's a nob, decent player though 
  • Options
    Thanks Colin
    Blimey is that joke still going... I thought it got boring about 3 years ago :)
  • Options
    Grant has the right to leave for the money. Also, he looks quite good. I just don’t like him. 
  • Options
    BR3red said:
    Money aside ( I know....)

He must think to himself that it possibly wasn’t the best of moves now.

Shame, if he had a crystal ball, he might have thought, Lyle and myself in the Championship....

Then he will look at Huddersfield town centre.

Huddersfield town centre has got nothing on them shops by Cherry Orchard. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So you do not have the same ire for Aribo, Bauer, Poyet etc?
  • Options

So had we been able to pay a fee to sign Taylor, Aneke, Lockyer and Oshilaja 6 months before their contracts expired they’d have turned us down? It’s no different, Grant had an opportunity to move in January which the others didn’t.

I’m not seeing what’s wrong with a young player moving to a club where he can earn a lot more money. A bad injury and he could lose his pace and he wouldn’t be the same player. It might even force him to retire. He might never play in the Prem again and this might be the biggest contract he’ll ever be on.
  • Options
    Let's see who Huddersfield appoint next. I don't think they'll be in the play off race this season. Losing is sometimes a difficult habit to get out of 
  • Options
    Not seen @LeedsbasedTownfan post in this forum for a while.  What are your thoughts on Grant if you are still about?
  • Options
    Not seen @LeedsbasedTownfan post in this forum for a while.  What are your thoughts on Grant if you are still about?
    Not been on since June 2018
  • Options
    Thanks Colin
    Blimey is that joke still going... I thought it got boring about 3 years ago :)
    Roughly the same amount of time it took you to break the news then :)
    Fair play lol, hadn’t seen it mentioned :(
  • Options
    Did not realise they have goal line technology in the Championship.
    is that for all games or does it need to be on telly ?

In use in all games I believe. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/16/football-league-goalline-technology-championship