Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Shocking by the Vikings so far. We really need to get a grip of this game. 
  • Options
    When it rains it pours, utter disgrace. 
  • Options
    Nevermind
  • Options
    Remind us who you support @cafc_harry

• Options
    Come on you Vikings!!!
  • Options
    Get in there come back Vi-Kings!
  • Options
    Bloody hell that was tense!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Vikings, so obviously I retract my earlier statements. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

You’ve still got time to edit them....
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    MrOneLung said:

As a Broncos fan can I be the first to say I am not in the least bit surprised, and being the first team  in NFL history to lose after being 20-0 up at half time pretty much sums up our season (first in 100 attempts if you're wondering)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazing comeback. Drama until the end. 
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    MrOneLung said:

That’d be cheating 
  • Options
    My god Kyler Murray, that was stupidly fast. 
  • Options
    Just seen the non-overturned DPI call on DeAndre Hopkins am because it wasn’t “clear and obvious”. Sound familiar?
  • Options
    Just seen the non-overturned DPI call on DeAndre Hopkins am because it wasn’t “clear and obvious”. Sound familiar?
    Before yesterday, 5/54 challenges for pass interference were successful. Al Riveron, who hates the rule, is openly refusing to overturn PI calls. There was one on DJ Chark which IMO was quite obvious for us yesterday, but it wasn't getting overturned because of Riveron. The Hopkins one is just ridiculous. It was as bad as the Saints call that prompted the rule change in the first place.
  • Options
    Also, we ran the ball eight times yesterday. Fournette is (was?) the leading rusher in the AFC. Our defence was mullered on the ground and the soft zone rubbish we are seeing is not good at all.

We need to clear out the coaching staff and with plenty of draft stock over the next two years, now is the time to do so.
  • Options
    Just seen it. 

Ridiculous to not give it

Pulls his shirt, wraps arms around him and tackles him all before ball is in shot. 
  • Options
    *whispers* only Lamar and Russ are ahead of Kirk in the MVP running, he’s likely level with Dak at worst. 
  • Options
    I’ll take him more seriously when he can beat teams with winning records that aren’t the Cowboys.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I’ll take him more seriously when he can beat teams with winning records that aren’t the Cowboys.
    Spoken like a true Vikings fan 😀
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    chargers ?

The Raiders are going 12-4 baby....
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    supaclive said:
    el-pietro said:
    supaclive said:
    Foles has won a Superbowl.....
    The Eagles won the Super Bowl. Foles was part of the team. He didn't do it on his own. Hes also crazy inconsistent. I love Foles, he was amazing in that game and the Conference game but I'd go with a healthy Wentz every single day of the week. The only question about Wentz is whether he can stay on the field, his quality cannot be questioned.
    Wentz also took them into the playoffs that year. Are we forgetting the Rams version of Foles? 
    @The Red Robin Wentz is not taking you anywhere this year.  Poor versus Washington for 3 quarters and a defeat last night.

The Dak attack is going to see Them Cowboys win the NFC East this year.

I don't think we'll beat the eventual AFC Divisional champions though.
    Did you watch the game? Wentz did pretty well considering the circumstances. Eagles were missing WR1, WR2 and TE2 for the entire game pretty much. Had to keep going with the same personal on every drive, with the exception of when they brought in an extra lineman to change it up.

He also made some incredible throws in difficult circumstances, one throw in particular stands out where he threw the ball while being dragged to his knees. He also probably did enough to win the game but for Nelson Agholors butter fingers down the left sideline with about 2 minutes to go and open field in front of him. Even despite that miss he managed to drag the team out of some deep holes on 4th down and was half a yard away from getting one more first down with time running out, but Ertz just couldn't get enough momentum.

Eagles have some issues to work on, particlulary the D-Line who are not getting close enough to the opposing QB, a secondary where no one appears to be first choice, and now some injury concerns, but Wentz is not even remotely a concern for me. He looks back to his mobile best from 2017, dancing away from tackles as if he were houdini, I wouldn't trade him for Dak straight up.

1-1 after two games, including a tough road game against a team with something to prove? I'm excited for this season. Also, F*** Dallas.

@el-pietro @The Red Robin @Callumcafc Is there actually ANY question now that Dak is better than Wentz?!

He may be the ONLY reason the Cowboys make the play offs this year.  Our Head Coach just isn't good enough and The Eagles still think they are Superbowl champs.

Either of these sides are probably one and done in the Play offs.  Eagles need to remember it's 2020 next year and the Cowboys need a coaching change otherwise it'll be a waste of what is a deep playing squad.

Big weekend coming.
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    el-pietro said:
    supaclive said:
    el-pietro said:
    supaclive said:
    The Eagles won the Super Bowl. Foles was part of the team. He didn't do it on his own. Hes also crazy inconsistent. I love Foles, he was amazing in that game and the Conference game but I'd go with a healthy Wentz every single day of the week. The only question about Wentz is whether he can stay on the field, his quality cannot be questioned.
    Wentz also took them into the playoffs that year. Are we forgetting the Rams version of Foles? 
    @The Red Robin Wentz is not taking you anywhere this year.  Poor versus Washington for 3 quarters and a defeat last night.

Did you watch the game? Wentz did pretty well considering the circumstances. Eagles were missing WR1, WR2 and TE2 for the entire game pretty much. Had to keep going with the same personal on every drive, with the exception of when they brought in an extra lineman to change it up.

He also made some incredible throws in difficult circumstances, one throw in particular stands out where he threw the ball while being dragged to his knees. He also probably did enough to win the game but for Nelson Agholors butter fingers down the left sideline with about 2 minutes to go and open field in front of him. Even despite that miss he managed to drag the team out of some deep holes on 4th down and was half a yard away from getting one more first down with time running out, but Ertz just couldn't get enough momentum.

Eagles have some issues to work on, particlulary the D-Line who are not getting close enough to the opposing QB, a secondary where no one appears to be first choice, and now some injury concerns, but Wentz is not even remotely a concern for me. He looks back to his mobile best from 2017, dancing away from tackles as if he were houdini, I wouldn't trade him for Dak straight up.

1-1 after two games, including a tough road game against a team with something to prove? I'm excited for this season. Also, F*** Dallas.

@el-pietro @The Red Robin @Callumcafc Is there actually ANY question now that Dak is better than Wentz?!

He may be the ONLY reason the Cowboys make the play offs this year.  Our Head Coach just isn't good enough and The Eagles still think they are Superbowl champs.

Either of these sides are probably one and done in the Play offs.  Eagles need to remember it's 2020 next year and the Cowboys need a coaching change otherwise it'll be a waste of what is a deep playing squad.

Big weekend coming.
    Wentz's best reciever is Agholor at the moment. How was Dak without Cooper?
  • Options
    ...and Lamar Jackson is better than both. MVP.
  • Options
    Excuse me but there's a QB in Jacksonville who's so good that we've deliberately decided to bench him until we deem the league ready.

And yes, I am talking about Josh Dobbs.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Excuse me but there's a QB in Jacksonville who's so good that we've deliberately decided to bench him until we deem the league ready.

And yes, I am talking about Josh Dobbs.
    I actually really liked Josh Dobbs at Tennessee (Him and Alvin Kamara together!) Surprised he hasn't had more starts somewhere. I wonder if the Steelers regret trading him away.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Absolute chaos at the end of the Browns game, should be celebrating a big win but Myles Garrett rush of blood, he will get suspended for a few weeks now I reckon
    Was at the game. It was so much fun, Browns fans were revelling in their victory and then chaos. It was really unclear what had happened as we were high up and at the other end of the field. Saw the helmet swing but couldn't see if it hit him or not.

Rest of the night instead of celebrating back to back wins, everyone was watching clips on their phone and talking about the suspensions.

For what its worth, Garret crossed a line that should never be crossed and he deserves his suspension, but I am shocked that Rudolph got away without a least a one game ban as the instigator.
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    el-pietro said:
    supaclive said:
    el-pietro said:
    supaclive said:

Big weekend coming.
    Dak is definitely having a better season, but I'd still pick Carson over him going forward. Just need to give him some players who can actually catch the ball.
    He wasn't great against New England to be honest, but if he had a receiver or two we'd have won that game.
    Still think the Birds can win the division though I'm not confident about it. Expect to lose to Seattle Sunday (who might be the best team in the NFL) and then win out vs New York (x2), Washington and Miami with the division be settled in Philadelphia Christmas week in the head to head game with Dallas.
  • Options
    One game ban for Rudolph? For what?

Until Garrett swung the helmet, this was no different than countless other altercations you see regularly. Players get upset. Pushing and shoving ensues. Flags are thrown, penalties get assessed and they all get a fine. If someone threw a punch they get ejected. End of. 

That’s exactly what would have happened here if Garrett hadn’t decided to swing the helmet. The only guy I think was hard done by in this was the Browns player who got a one game suspension for pushing Rudolph over. That was excessive. It should have been just another fine.