Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Also, happy Thanksgiving. Football at 6pm on a weekday in the UK - delightful!
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/50583988

Brit about to break record for seeing games in all 32 home stadia in shortest time.

• Options
    I've got Patriots at 7/1 from pre-season
  • Options
    Respect to the young lad who did this. He may have to live with his mum for the next 30 years now but what a fantastic experience!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/american-football/50583988
  • Options
    Cowgirls fans conspicuous by their absence this morning.
  • Options
    I think I will call him Unai Garrett
  • Options
    Cowgirls fans conspicuous by their absence this morning

• Options
    We can't beat a side with a winning record.  Loaded on paper but pass rush is terrible, 26th in turnovers forced.   Too many expensive contracts for not enough winning games against good teams.

Yet still top after week 13 regardless. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    PaddyP17 said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    I think at 4/1, Ravens are a great bet for the Super Bowl. Highly unlikely they're not one of the top two seeds for the AFC, and they've already beaten the Pats this season. Then SB matchup - well, if they beat the Niners next week then the odds collapse so I'd take 4/1 now.
    Nah! I’ll take the Buffalo Bills to pull of a huge surprise at 80/1
    "Josh "White Michael Vick Lamar Jackson" Allen"

Think he can be a class QB, but he hasn't quite got the talent the Ravens have to supplement Lamar.
    Josh Allen has better recievers than Lamar does, that's what makes what Jackson has done this year so incredible. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Just watched The Raiders fiasco at Kansas......two heaviest consecutive defeats since 1961.
    Penalty count 12-0!
    Absolute disgraceful shambles........virtually nothing went right, can’t remember ever seeing such a pathetic error strewn performance by a Raiders team!
    Early on young Jacobs was the only bright thing of any consequence but he faded out of the game and became another also ran.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just watched The Raiders fiasco at Kansas......two heaviest consecutive defeats since 1961.
    Penalty count 12-0!
    Absolute disgraceful shambles........virtually nothing went right, can’t remember ever seeing such a pathetic error strewn performance by a Raiders team!

hopefully the shambles continues into this week vs. the titans!

• Options
    supaclive said:
    We can't beat a side with a winning record.  Loaded on paper but pass rush is terrible, 26th in turnovers forced.   Too many expensive contracts for not enough winning games against good teams.

Yet still top after week 13 regardless. 
    The Eagles is the gift that keeps on giving!
  • Options
    Raiders going 6-10 baby.
  • Options
    Raiders going 6-10 baby.
    Piss off ! 
  • Options
    To be fair I thought 3-13 or 4-12 before the season started. 
  • Options
    Seattle are a dangerous team. Great win last night. Can see them winning the West division now. San Francisco to Dallas in the play offs?
  • Options
    49'ers dropped from 1st seed to 5th seed this weekend.
  • Options
    Cousins goes to career record of 0-8 on MNF
  • Options
    Great performance from Cousins, that’s on another mistake from Diggs and poor defence. Two 4th quarter TDs to rally from 17 down at one of the best teams in the NFL, doesn’t suit the narrative though does it.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Not good enough. You can't expect to be considered a good QB when you're giving up 400+ yards on defense. Come on Kirk, sort it out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Not good enough. You can't expect to be considered a good QB when you're giving up 400+ yards on defense. Come on Kirk, sort it out.

Don't question the narrative. Kirk out!
  • Options
    It was a reflection of his record in the bigger games.

Cant argue with his stats since he was called out in week 3 by the receiving corps.
  • Options
    Riverboat Ron sacked. SB appearance aside, his record is identical Jason Garrett's.
  • Options
    Riverboat Ron sacked. SB appearance aside, his record is identical Jason Garrett's.
    Amazed that Garrett - with a far more talented team - outlasted him. Same probably goes for Taylor and Kitchens depending on where you view their position given it's their first year.

That said, "SB appearance aside" is quite a big thing to discount. He did, after all, make it to a Super Bowl. That's not easy.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I don't think Garrett will last past December. 

I think Taylor will stay at the Bengals but wouldn't be shocked if Kitchens gets the boot. What do you think about Marrone Paddy?

Take your point on the SB with Rivera. They should have gone on to win that as well. I like him and he won't struggle for work at all.
  • Options
    Loved Jerry Jones saying he thinks Garrett will be coaching in the NFL next season, but notably didn't say he thought it would be with the Cowboys.
  • Options
    I wonder if the Cowboys will just promote Kellen Moore or if it's too soon.
  • Options

I think Taylor will stay at the Bengals but wouldn't be shocked if Kitchens gets the boot. What do you think about Marrone Paddy?

Take your point on the SB with Rivera. They should have gone on to win that as well. I like him and he won't struggle for work at all.
    I'm expecting Kitchens to be toast after this season. 
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

I'm expecting Kitchens to be toast after this season. 
    He can't stand the heat.
  • Options

News has been leaked that Marrone will be gone. Please god can Shad get rid of Coughlin, too - otherwise I fear a yes man.

Would LOVE Lincoln Riley, or Harbaugh, if we could prise one of them away. Rivera would be pretty good too - a huge step up from Marrone.