Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Sorry about the jerseys
  • Options
    I still think The 49ers are the team to beat......as I predicted around week 4 or 5.
  • Options
    If Seattle beat 49ers and Green Bay beat Lions all of a sudden Packers are number 1 seed. 
  • Options
    It’s in the stars. 
    4 results went our way last week to keep us in the hunt. 

Now we just need :

Oakland clinches a playoff berth with:

1. OAK win + PIT loss + TEN loss + IND win + OAK clinches strength-of-victory tiebreaker over PIT*

*OAK clinches strength-of-victory tiebreaker over PIT if ONE of the following teams win or tie: CHI, DET, LAC OR NE

• Options
    I still think The 49ers are the team to beat......as I predicted around week 4 or 5.

I think they've peaked. Philly are one to watch in the NFC. They've gone from 5-7 to 8-7 in the last three weeks, Wentz is healthy and they're finally getting guys who can catch the ball in play.

I predict Ravens v Saints Superbowl. Ravens win.

• Options
    So a miserable end to the season but McCaffrey gets 1000 running and passing yards for the season, only the third time in NFL history. Without him, we'd be rooted to the foot of the league
  • Options
    Kitchens fired. Fair enough - he didn't seem to be a good head coach. Wonder what goes on with Marrone - hoping he's also out the door, but like him as a bloke. Wash still needs to go straight away though. 

Here's hoping we have more than one winning season next decade...
  • Options

I think they've peaked. Philly are one to watch in the NFC. They've gone from 5-7 to 8-7 in the last three weeks, Wentz is healthy and they're finally getting guys who can catch the ball in play.

I predict Ravens v Saints Superbowl. Ravens win.

I could see the Eagles winning a home game but I wouldn't put money on it. Two of those three wins were against Washington and New York. Only the Cowboys win is remotely impressive.
    More injuries today with Sanders and Brooks having to leave the game. Boston Scott stepped up today but the well has to be empty or close to at this point. The offense is down to spare parts at this point. They got receptions today from Boston Scott, Cameron Perkins, Greg Ward Jr, Deontay Burnett and Robert Davis. None of whom were in the plans at the start of the year.

Hoping Lane Johnson and Zach Ertz can come back for the wildcard game, and there was some hope that DeSean Jackson might make it back for the playoffs should they get there but I haven't heard anything on that recently so not too optimistic.

Would be heavy underdogs against Seattle or San Francisco but they were underdogs against Chicago last year. Philadelphia can be pretty nasty in January, and they already put it up to Seattle a few weeks ago so who knows. Beyond the first round? Can't see it.
  • Options
    49ers now in prime position.
  • Options
    49ers now in prime position.
    Bit lucky against a poor Seahawks team last night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hoping for Ravens/Chiefs and Saints / Seahawks conference games. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Wild card round... 04/01 & 05/01

Saturday 9:30pm
    Buffalo @ Houston

Sunday 1am
    Tennessee @ New England

Sunday 6pm
    Minnesota @ New Orleans

Sunday 9:30pm
    Seattle @ Philadelphia
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Divisional round... 11/01 & 12/01

Philadelphia/Seattle/Minnesota @ San Francisco

Sunday 1am
    Houston/Buffalo/Tennessee @ Baltimore

Sunday 6pm
    New England/Houston/Buffalo @ Kansas City

New Orleans/Philadelphia/Seattle @ Green Bay
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Conference Championships... 19/01

Sunday 6pm
    AFC Championship

NFC Championship

Super Bowl... 02/02

Sunday 11pm
    Hard Rock Stadium in Miami
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Marrone and Caldwell retained by Jags @PaddyP17

happy new year ! 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Marrone and Caldwell retained by Jags @PaddyP17

happy new year ! 
    Ah man suck my balls
  • Options
    In their last 21 games the longest Jaguars rushing touchdown is 1yard. 

They have not scored longer since November 2018 
  • Options
    Gonna be in London for the West Brom League game on the 11th. In the unlikely scenario Carson Wentz and the Practice Squad make it to the Divisional Round game against the Niners where is my best chance to be able to see the end of the game? Ideally central as need to get out to Stansted that night for a very early flight Sunday morning.
    I should be able to watch on my phone worst case scenario but thats far from ideal. Though perhaps I won't be able to as I'll be in the UK and the game is on Sky. I don't get blacked out here, not sure if that would apply in England.
  • Options
    you could see if https://www.sportsbarandgrill.co.uk/farringdon are showing it.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    At work we had a couple of team bets on Friday 

Titans Texans Seahawks Saints to win wild card - just under 10/1

Titans E/w Super Bowl 45/1

Seahawks E/w Super Bowl 22/1
  • Options
    Divisional round... 11/01 & 12/01

Philadelphia/Seattle/Minnesota @ San Francisco

Sunday 1am
    Tennessee @ Baltimore

Sunday 6pm
    Houston @ Kansas City

New Orleans/Philadelphia/Seattle @ Green Bay

• Options
    I rarely watch teams unless they are playing the Chiefs. Both games last night were tight and tense, down to the wire. Great for a neutral. Baltimore vs Tennessee is going to be a great game. Houston showed real team spirit to get through. With the pats out I wouldn't be confident in backing any one of the AFC teams to definitely make the SB. They all have quality.
  • Options
    Praying that it all comes together for the Vikings tonight but really not at all confident. We might need another miracle against the Saints!
  • Options
    Awful coverage by Rhodes. 10-3 Saints.
  • Options
    Me: I really wish the Pats weren't a dominant force in the AFC for once.

Monkey's paw curls

Me: Oh the bloody TITANS were the ones to pull off the upset?!
  • Options
    Very relaxed watching this one compared to last time against the Saints, feels more like we’re riding out a decent season than really going all out for it in a home Super Bowl. 
  • Options
    Two excellent AFC wild card games. The Texans beat the Bills 22-19 in OT while the Titans upset the Pats 20-13 but pleased nearly everyone else.

• Options
    Another excellent wild card game. Vikings win 26-20 in OT.