Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Divisional round... 11/01 & 12/01

Saturday 9:30pm
    Minnesota @ San Francisco

Sunday 1am
    Tennessee @ Baltimore

Sunday 6pm
    Houston @ Kansas City

Sunday 9:30pm
    Philadelphia/Seattle @ Green Bay

• Options
    Coussins always played well there for the skins too.
  • Options
    Don’t think they are good enough to win it all but very nice win from the Vikings.
  • Options
    Absolutely outstanding. Very proud of that performance. 
  • Options
    Very disappointed as a Saints fan but fair play to the Vikings who deserved it overall. 3 great Play-Off games so far, lets over Eagles & Seahawks makes it 4. At the moment I would go for a Ravens V 49ers Superbowl but given the results so far who knows.
  • Options
    The Purple People Eaters are back .. Brees blitzed .. terrific win for the Vikings and a real surprise
  • Options
    Damn. Saints are my NFC team. 
  • Options
    The Saints complained enough about a missed PI call that it's now reviewable. Last play of their season and they lose on a play with a very possible OPI that didn't get reviewed. Lol tough break
  • Options
    Another excellent wild card game. Vikings win 26-20 in OT.
    Most unexpected. Loved it! 
  • Options
    Absolutely outstanding. Very proud of that performance. 
    Skol @cafc_harry!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go Vikes!
  • Options
    Wentz is made of glass
  • Options
    Wentz is made of glass
    That’s disrespectful to glass. 
  • Options
    Wentz is made of glass
    So taking a cheap shot is evidence of his injury proneness? I'm not so sure. Amazed Clowney wasn't flagged tbh.

But Sanders looking like he's down now is a really bad sign for the Eagles...
  • Options
    Garrett is GONE!
  • Options
    Seahawks win 17-9 at the Eagles and the divisional round games are settled.
  • Options
    Divisional round... 11/01 & 12/01

Saturday 9:30pm
    Minnesota @ San Francisco

Sunday 1am
    Tennessee @ Baltimore

Sunday 6pm
    Houston @ Kansas City

Sunday 9:30pm
    Seattle @ Green Bay

• Options
    I make Packers NFC favourites now. 
    Fancy them to do SF in Conference game. 
  • Options
    Ok I'm going to call it early. 4 home wins next week and Baltimore to beat San Francisco in the final.
  • Options
    SF, Baltimore, Seattle and KC to go through

KC SF SB, SF get the W
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wentz is made of glass
    Thats low. The guy took a dirty cheap late shot to the head, which forced his head into the ground. He left with a concussion. You should be ashamed of yourself.
  • Options

Cheap shot but the Eagles weren't winning that game.

I look forward to 2020 when hopefully a new coach inspires the Cowboys and the Eagles have a full roster to choose from - both teams have not covered themselves in glory all season.

• Options
    el-pietro said:
    Wentz is made of glass
    Thats low. The guy took a dirty cheap late shot to the head, which forced his head into the ground. He left with a concussion. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Yep, fair enough - hadn't seen the hit in full at the time, I take it back. 
  • Options
    Do the Packers still play in the open in the middle of winter?  If so, I hope the win it this year.  You have to respect people who play in a blizzard.
  • Options
    Do the Packers still play in the open in the middle of winter?  If so, I hope the win it this year.  You have to respect people who play in a blizzard.
    Well there's no roof at Lambeau.
  • Options
    So the 9ers have a 4 out of 5 winning record against the Vikings in play offs and no one gives us a chance of winning. I like these odds!! 
  • Options
    Ok I'm going to call it early. 4 home wins next week and Baltimore to beat San Francisco in the final.
    4 homes wins for me too. 
  • Options
    49ers
    Texans
    Titans
    Seahawks
  • Options
    Not going to make any predictions as don't want to jinx the Chiefs. I will say that all the remaining teams should stand down and let Kansas win. It's fifty years since we last won the SB. Reid needs the ring to cap off his career. It's our turn!
  • Options
    I’m happy with the underdog tag going into tonight’s match against the 49ers. I feel surprisingly relaxed about it actually.