Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Do the Packers still play in the open in the middle of winter?  If so, I hope the win it this year.  You have to respect people who play in a blizzard.
    Well there's no roof at Lambeau.
    Cheap bastards.
  • Options
    I’m happy with the underdog tag going into tonight’s match against the 49ers. I feel surprisingly relaxed about it actually. 
    would love to see the Vikings win this .. but away and in the 'warm' (though SF can be bitterly cold and tropically warm in the same 24 hours), I can't see it
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    It should be an easy win for the Niners but it's Jimmy's first playoff start so you never know.
  • Options
    my preferred order of winners. 

Seahawks 
    Ravens
    Chiefs
    Texans
    Titans
    Vikings
    49ers/Packers
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited January 2020
    I’m happy with the underdog tag going into tonight’s match against the 49ers. I feel surprisingly relaxed about it actually. 
    would love to see the Vikings win this .. but away and in the 'warm' (though SF can be bitterly cold and tropically warm in the same 24 hours), I can't see it
    Not in the winter it can't. Probably be mid 50's.
  • Options
    Would love the titans to win but cant see it happening!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    This could be a proper good game, this.
  • Options
    Nice TD from Diggs
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    Nice TD from Diggs
    Awful coverage could of been an interception. They have pulled the cornerback from the game now lol Witherspoon has been a liability all season. 
  • Options
    Come on 9er's!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This game is starting to get away from us. 9ers are killing us with their running game. Need to score next.
  • Options
    This game is starting to get away from us. 9ers are killing us with their running game. Need to score next.
    Vikings offense does not look good so far. Cant run the ball at all. Touchdown here ends the game.
  • Options
    Oh shit!
  • Options
    Congratulations 49ers fans. Beat us in every single aspect of the game today. Hope you win it now. 
  • Options
    No different from what I expected. No idea where we go now could be a weird offseason. Viva Lamar Jackson now. 
  • Options
    What a cracking start to the game.
  • Options
    Tennessee playing brilliantly but wow how the Ravens have imploded.
  • Options
    This is beyond disgraceful from the Ravens, completely imploded on the big stage. Feel for Lamar as he’s clearly unbelievably talented but has had an awful time tonight. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Well that’s a turn up. Titans take out another AFC big hitter. Ravens lose 28-12.
  • Options
    Conference Championships... 19/01

Sunday 6pm
    Tennessee @ Kansas City/Houston

Sunday 9:30pm
    Green Bay/Seattle @ San Francisco

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chiefs now the team I want to see win it all, among those remaining.
  • Options
    Thought you would be for the 49ers Napa ? 
  • Options
    That was worth staying up for. Huge win for the titans. Derek Henry is on fire at the moment
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Thought you would be for the 49ers Napa ? 
    I hazard a guess that he’s a Raiders fan. No love love lost between them and the 49ers
  • Options
    Napa is a Green Bay fan
  • Options
    I'm hoping Chiefs can do it
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    Tennessee playing brilliantly but wow how the Ravens have imploded.
    Henry terrified them, they had no idea how to stop him and the touchdown pass was just rubbing it right in .. he could be the one man to decide a super bowl .. as was said on sky, he's big enough to be an offensive lineman .. not a one man show ..BUT
  • Options
    Think it’s got to be the Titans for me now, big fan of how Henry has been playing, he looks unstoppable. But, at worst, anyone but the Packers.
  • Options
    Beating the Pats and Ravens on the road is the sign of a special team. Think with the momentum they have it’ll be hard for anyone to beat the Titans.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Oh dear Chiefs. Felt like that punt was taking a millisecond too long.