Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Chase-ITV [Paddy versus The BEAST! - Match Thread]

Comments

• @PaddyP17, how about, when you have your own studio, recording a Jazz version of VFR?? It could be amazing!!
  • Just finished watching as I recorded it. Well done mate very impressed with that.
  • This has been a brilliant read! Some of the tweets.... 🤣🤣🤣. Well played @PaddyP17!! 
  • Blimey Paddy you clever bastard.  Well done mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well played Paddy, fully deserved.
  • Just watched this on catch up.

WOW!  What a performance @PaddyP17 .  Handled the pressure and hit the back of the net. 

Take the beastie boys comments seriously, you've definitely got quizzing talent.  Get on the TV quiz circuit! 

B) 
  • Leuth said:
    I don't really understand. Is Paddy famous now? Fucksake
    Paddy is an internet sensation @Leuth

put him at short leg and he can put off the batsmen with tales of his jazz home studio
  • Just watched this on Sky Q, much more enjoyable viewing than this time last night, well done Paddy and t’others.
  • Well done Paddy. Couldn't watch this from the States so followed it on the match thread. Brilliant. And thanks everyone else for the comments.
  • I must add. Horrible shirt though Paddy.
  • Well done ... Can someone post a highlights real for those overseas ... better than watching footy at moment.
  • Well played Paddy
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done @PaddyP17 mate, well done.
  • Yes, very well done Paddy. As someone who has been on tv quiz shows 4 times, successfully, I take my hat off to a superb performance. There’s little doubt that you were the star player in the final chase.
  • edited February 2021
    Just saw... Proper contest that. Well done Paddy
  • Brilliant match thread, thank goodness no football was involved. Apart from Alan Shearer of course, which won the game. Well done Paddy! 
  • I knew I should have got your autograph a year ago.
    At least I got to touch your hair 😎

Seriously though, brilliant stuff Paddy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Well done Pads 👍🏻
  • PaddyP17 said:
    When u nut but she keep suckin

At which point did you wake up and realise it was just a dream?