Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Chase-ITV [Paddy versus The BEAST! - Match Thread]

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    When u nut but she keep suckin

At which point did you wake up and realise it was just a dream?
    You wake up and the bed is broken.
  • Options
    Just watched it and then caught up with this thread, one of the best for sure! 
    Well done Paddy
  • Options
    Paddy you absolutely ran the show, big well done mate and congrats on the dough! 
  • Options
    Watched it last night, thought you were excellent Paddy, congratulations on beating The Beast and winning the cash.
  • Options
    Seriously impressed. 
    Well played mate 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have you poked her yet @PaddyP17 ?
  • Options
    Well done, Paddy. We watched it last night, you were brilliant.
  • Options
    Very well done. Perhaps came across a little smug but I probably would if I was that bright! 
  • Options
    Eleanor could eat corn on the cob through a Venetian blind.
    She'd already bought the first part of her Polo pony.
  • Options
    The question on what team did Alan Shearer score 131 goals for? According to Wiki, he scored 112 goals for Blackburn & 148 for Newcastle.
  • Options
    The question on what team did Alan Shearer score 131 goals for? According to Wiki, he scored 112 goals for Blackburn & 148 for Newcastle.
    112 is only league goals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    I know he was nervous, watching as his father I could tell. I would be equally proud of him whatever the outcome, but so delighted the nerves didn't take over and he melted.
    I reckon the other players were pleased he didn't melt either.
    Surreal experience today.
    Are you looking forward to the racket coming from the home studio 🤣🤣 You should get @PaddyP17 to buy you some ear plugs out of the winnings 
  • Options
    Now you guys, you guys.
    It seems when you're on these programmes and they ask you stuff you have to say something.
    Home Jazz Studio slips out, as does Formica!
    Incidentally to all the Philistines out there, I have learned over the past couple of decades that Jazz is a whole lot better than it is reputed to be.
    The worse bit is I know for sartin sure that Patrick and Bradley Walsh had an exchange about Charlton, but it must've been Palace bastard producers who cut that out. Ruined the whole show for me obvs as that would've been the highlight.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Now you guys, you guys.
    It seems when you're on these programmes and they ask you stuff you have to say something.
    Incidentally to all the Philistines out there, I have learned over the past couple of decades that Jazz is a whole lot better than it is reputed to be.
    The worse bit is I know for sartin sure that Patrick and Bradley Walsh had an exchange about Charlton, but it must've been Palace bastard producers who cut that out. Ruined the whole show for me obvs as that would've been the highlight.
    To be fair I imagine if they ask what you are thinking of doing with the winnings and you say "dunno... debts. Life?  Soon goes doesn't it?" etc, you're not getting on in the first place!
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Now you guys, you guys.
    To be fair I imagine if they ask what you are thinking of doing with the winnings and you say "dunno... debts. Life?  Soon goes doesn't it?" etc, you're not getting on in the first place!
    "Putting it all on black as soon as you roll the credits Brad" 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    When you accidentally say formica; Belgrano; Keith Lemon; scorpion; The Proclaimers; and home jazz studio all in the same hour 

Mate,I wouldn’t worry,  I have read your post re the Elpis answer five times and I am still none the wiser.