Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Slates Roland

Comments

• Options
    He says what we all feel however as an employee of the club I am not sure this is wise.

Love the bloke for saying it though.  He's one of those players you would love to have a beer with
  • Options
    LT is going to be proper Charlton before too long.
  • Options
    Disgusting.

How dare he criticise the club and owner.

Should be grateful we saved his career.

Drop him now, we haven't missed him while he was suspended.
    Thanks Sue  ;-)
  • Options

What it does tell you is there's a clear feeling within the playing side of the club that the club is not in a progressive state.

When you are coming up to both a promotional run in and a time when you want to tie players down to longer contracts, that's the exact opposite of what you want.

With Douchebag still i charge I think we will lose (some loans) - Bauer, Sarr, Aribo, Cullen, Marshall, Taylor, Bielek, JFC, Vetokele, Maxwell, Purrington, Williams, Parker, Reeves & Fosu 

We will never ever get that many replacements in that match the quality of the ones leaving, I still think the worst is yet to come with Roland
    Next season is going to be a long one if RD is still the owner. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IF HE WANTS HE CAN BUY THE CLUB WHOS WITH ME PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS
    Exactly.  I bet someone got at him, Rick Everitt most likely, and brain washed him.
    Yep - no coincidence that a new edition of VOTV has just come out.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    See ya Lyle.  Nice to have you for a season.
    So true...Fuck off Roland.
  • Options
    LT is going to be proper Charlton before too long.
    Sold?
    We've been sold?! YES!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    ...and there’s FA we can do about it.  :/
  • Options
    Lyle, I want your babies. 
  • Options
    Most comprehensive attack from a current member of the playing squad so far? 

Excellent comments from Taylor. Bowyer’s response when he’s inevitably asked about them will be interesting. 
  • Options
    IF HE WANTS HE CAN BUY THE CLUB WHOS WITH ME PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS
    Trying to remember if you are someone who would post that as a joke or someone who would post it in all seriousness.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow. Strong stuff. 
  • Options
    I agree with pretty much all he’s said but I can’t see what good will come of this. He’ll get ironed out in the summer for sure now. 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Tom_Hovi said:
    I agree with pretty much all he’s said but I can’t see what good will come of this. He’ll get ironed out in the summer for sure now. 
    It could be a tipping point. If the manager and star player speak out, then that makes it much easier for other to follow. Perhaps this may spread behind the scenes, as well as amongst the playing staff?

Sounds like his dad called Roland a raasclaat btw
  • Options
    Tom_Hovi said:
    He would anyway. He's one of very few players both worth money AND still under contract. If Douchebag decides to cover costs by selling (like he always, always does) it's so long Lyle, regardless of what's been said.