Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Slates Roland

Comments

• Options
    He is not being outspoken at all. He is just saying it as it is.
  • Options
    That @offside1947 what drugs are they on.

The team Roland put together should be getting automatics??? WTF

Seriously who the F is that

Someone who spells know as no.

So not very bright methinks.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    God, we do have some idiots supporting us. At least they number no more than 2% of Charlton fans.
  • Options
    Notice none of them use their real identities or give them on their Twitter profiles. I wonder why.
    None of them seem to have any grounding in reality so it's no wonder they don't use real names.
  • Options
    Anyone seen the pinned tweet from @offside1947

WTF who voted on that 1 haha
  • Options
    Notice none of them use their real identities or give them on their Twitter profiles. I wonder why.
    You are quite right Airman Brown :smile:

Hence the reason I mentioned their Twitter profiles...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are they Tommy Driesen in disguise?
  • Options
    With his work for cancer awareness and stuff like this Taylor strikes me as the type that will do well beyond his playing days.  

Sees the bigger picture.
  • Options
    Re those tweets LOLLLL 
    Is there actually Roland sympathisers out there, surely it’s parody, I hope the towns they live in have curfews, lunatics. 
  • Options
    Are they Tommy Driesen in disguise?
    I think he's found the keys to Duchataway's drinks cabinet. ;)
  • Options
    Lyle.

Please can I have your babies ?

( Problems to overcome : Blindfold our main man ; drug our main man ; pray for a miracle ) 

:blush:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:
    Speaks volumes at how far the decline is under the twat.  Someone he’s paying willing to go on record and slate him.  Still, if you buy a football club and it only takes up 5% of your time or whatever it was, then what do you expect.  Well done Lyle, I hope others in the camp rally round and let loose on what a shit show it has become.

the saddest thing about all of this is we have 

A number of players who care 

A manager who cares

we have a loyal fan base who have been pushed to the limit who care, whether they are present or are staying away 

we have a fantastic academy who have a long history of producing top talent, this has in fact increased more so over the last few years

we have a 27,000 seater stadium that just over 10 years ago was playing prem football

we have a bunch of knuckleheads who as our closest rivals couldn’t find enough dreggs of society to fill a stadium were they to get anywhere near the prem

you’ve got a bunch of people who have been priced out of premier league football at the likes of Chelsea, Spurs & Arsenal that may be looking for an alternative team to follow were there more options in the prem than Palace

you’ve got a family club who have a long tradition of promoting inclusivity, together with a fantastic community trust who are well respected and do so much good for the local community 

you’ve got people on here who I know are cycling to Brighton together to raise money for charity, that group includes the wife of a former player and former players 

you’ve got a supporters trust who despite what you think of them, give up their spare time to represent the interests of every single fans and give their everything to uphold the values and traditions that the club was built on 

We had a sustained stable period over 20 years or so where we showed what can be achieved if you run a club the right way, with the right people and everyone is pulling together 

above all, you’ve got a club that was almost pushed to the brink, made homeless, but it’s spirit, fans and never say die attitude meant that it overcame the biggest hurdle you could probably overcome, and I’ve no doubt if the situation ever got that bad, it could be done again.

all of that, all of that positivity, energy and foundation means you’d have to be one of the thickest, ignorant, utterly clueless prats to not take that and make it good.  Unfortunately, one idiot is that thick, is that ignorant is that clueless and that’s why we are where we are.  It’s a shameful indictment and total embarrassment on Roland’s part that he’s managed to take the above and mess it up.  So in the words of our good friend @blackpool72

just sell the club and f*** off

Well said nephew

• Options
    Feel this could be the turning point in our season. Hard hats on { }.
  • Options
    Admin: a promote for @Cobbles please.
  • Options
    Admin: a promote for @Cobbles please.
    And one for the bloke he quotes at the end of  his post.  ☺
  • Options
    Bravo @cabbles, that is such a heartfelt piece of writing from you, with long words thrown in as well.
    In adversity we find our common bond, so many good things that could be lost in the summer.
  • Options
    Great post from @cabbage
  • Options
    Couldn’t help but snigger at #shitlittlepaper, hadn’t heard that one before lols
  • Options
    That’s him gone in the summer then.