Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Slates Roland

Comments

• Options
    The big thing about this IMO is Taylor is with us.

Noone can come out and say its a disgruntled ex employee as they did with Powell and others, no this is a current employee who is clearly pissed off
  • Options
    Think “if you all hate Roland clap your hands” or similar that the whole ground can get behind followed by “Valley Floyd Road” loud and proud would be fairly unequivocal.
  • Options
    Roland won’t be happy with this at all.
    It takes guts and the courage of your convictions to come out with this kind of stuff.

i hope other players back Lyle up as well, let’s hope they can do their talking on the pitch tomorrow.

To say we are all frustrated with Roland’s fibs and tenure is an understatement.

He doesn’t care about people, they are dispensable, just like a widget in his factory.

Wake up you old fool and sell the club, or you will heap even more coals on your head!

• Options
    Roland won’t be happy with this at all.
    It takes guts and the courage of your convictions to come out with this kind of stuff.

i hope other players back Lyle up as well, let’s hope they can do their talking on the pitch tomorrow.

To say we are all frustrated with Roland’s fibs and tenure is an understatement.

He doesn’t care about people, they are dispensable, just like a widget in his factory.

Wake up you old fool and sell the club, or you will heap even more coals on your head!

Well said Lyle 
  • Options
    well said, lets score some goals, keep yourself card free and get out of this league!
  • Options
    well said, lets score some goals, keep yourself card free and get out of this league!
    Card free? I’d say this shows he’s a big fan of card.
  • Options
    F....f......FFFFF....flipperty gib you Duch.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Scoham said:
    Card free? I’d say this shows he’s a big fan of card.
    he probably is but we are 1 point from 9 after his red, in games we should of won

his discipline is only part of his game that needs improvement
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

wouldn't put it past the EFL to charge Taylor with disrepute. Cant go round slagging of the good guys now can you......

needs more of this IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if he was "asked" to do this from the (football) management team.

So quoting your dad is now a crime?

• Options
    Think “if you all hate Roland clap your hands” or similar that the whole ground can get behind followed by “Valley Floyd Road” loud and proud would be fairly unequivocal.
    WE WANT ROLAND OUT 
    On the 9th minute

For  our hero Lyle 
    This would be brilliant 
  • Options
    Brilliant. Any current player who can come out with comments like this goes up ten times in my estimations.

Hint hunt for the other players, especially those leaving in the summer. Let’s have an all out mutiny against the Douche.
  • Options
    Brilliant... Favourite player since Yann by a long way
  • Options
    It would be interesting to know the set up behind this interview.  Is it Taylor going off on his own?  Does this have the 'nod & a wink' approval of Bowyer and Gallen?  In the good old days of Queen Daisy's reign I'm surely Cawley would have been on the end of some childish and spiteful retribution.  There no longer seems to be any concern about keeping the club 'on side'.

And WTF is PR Tom playing at?  He gets absolutely rinsed on a regular basis and seems incapable of addressing bad press for the club.  
  • Options
    Missed It said:
    It would be interesting to know the set up behind this interview.  Is it Taylor going off on his own?  Does this have the 'nod & a wink' approval of Bowyer and Gallen?  In the good old days of Queen Daisy's reign I'm surely Cawley would have been on the end of some childish and spiteful retribution.  There no longer seems to be any concern about keeping the club 'on side'.

And WTF is PR Tom playing at?  He gets absolutely rinsed on a regular basis and seems incapable of addressing bad press for the club.  
    Believe player interviews like this are requested to the comms team and arranged by them.
  • Options
    Careful Lyle ,Tom from Eltham might be asking you to pop in for a chat
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Believe player interviews like this are requested to the comms team and arranged by them.

Would PR Tom normally be expected to be present at the interview and be able to stop this car crash before it happened?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have known for a long time that RD is deluded and useless. What are the EFL doing about it, he does not seem a “ fit and proper” person to own a club.
    he appears not to be selling. 
    Protests must start again, the only answer is to make the club unmanageable and worthless!
  • Options
    Well done Lyle. It’s nice to see a current player putting into words what we as fans feel. This past transfer window took the biscuit as far as I’m concerned and it’s good to see a respected first team player speaking out against our owner. 

I just don’t know where all this is going though. It’s not easy keeping the faith when you know we have an owner who is so obviously not in it for the good of the club and who in fact will do the complete opposite. We had a glimmer of hope the past 3 or 4 months that Douche was, finally, leaving the playing side down to the people who know what they are doing, but, in one fell swoop he ripped that apart.

We really do have a bitter and twisted owner who never ceases to amaze In what he does. And what’s scary is that he knows what he is doing. He is totally in control. It is not incompetence but planned and he has zero interest in Charlton Athletic.

i know this is preaching to the choir but it feels good to get it off my chest. To respect the swearing ban I’m just going to say, Roland go away in short jerky movements. 
  • Options
    Brilliant by young Taylor, as has been said, he is with the fans.However,are we with him? Any chance he could be suspended for this and what could be done to show solidarity with Taylor  IF it happens?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Given some of the comments from inside the camp this week fast-forward to Saturday 9th March, Pompey at home.

Build-up to kick off: lots of anti-Roland chanting.

5:30pm: Match kicks off, commentators speculate on what the fans might do in the opening seconds to delay the match, referring back to our previous protests during Sky appearances. What's going to be thrown on to the pitch this time?

5:31pm: All the players, led by Lyle, and the coaching staff, led by Lord Bowyer, throw themselves to the ground and refuse to get up for ten minutes.

The ultimate sit-in protest.
    Would be fantastic

Would never happen

But would be amazing
    We would be about 15-0 down by then too...😳

Unless we win the toss to KO...🤞🏻
  • Options
    Given some of the comments from inside the camp this week fast-forward to Saturday 9th March, Pompey at home.

Build-up to kick off: lots of anti-Roland chanting.

5:30pm: Match kicks off, commentators speculate on what the fans might do in the opening seconds to delay the match, referring back to our previous protests during Sky appearances. What's going to be thrown on to the pitch this time?

5:31pm: All the players, led by Lyle, and the coaching staff, led by Lord Bowyer, throw themselves to the ground and refuse to get up for ten minutes.

The ultimate sit-in protest.
    Would be fantastic

Would never happen

But would be amazing
    We would be about 15-0 down by then too...😳
    Would be worth it tho
  • Options
    Can I adopt him?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Brilliant... Favourite player since Yann by a long way

And that's paying him a large compliment! Takes someone special to be mentioned in the same breath as the 'Great One'!
  • Options
    New song for him -

Oh Lyle Taylor you are the love of my life, oh Lyle Taylor, I'll let you **** my wife, Oh Lyle Taylor, We hate Duchâtelet too!