Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Duchatelet's properties in Sint-Truiden vandalised

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Well he is pointing the finger at us, we are certainly entitled and justified in pointing it back at him. 
  • Options
    It does not matter who did it, it is his fault.

I hope he has the decency to pay for his friends, and friends of friends properties to be cleaned + a bit of compo.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Breaking news, St Truiden police are keen to speak to any of the below who witnessed the painting of 'Charlton Rule OK' on a private premises last weekend. The initial description of men in wigs is now thought to refer to genuine hair....

Thankfully just out of that shot, Im somewhere behind Mike Flanagan politely covering his mouth whilst coughing.

I know the faces of all the blokes in the foreground, but not there names apart from Goonerhater.....oh to be 14 again (and some hair).
  • Options
    Ramp it up now start making him and his friends and family wonder when the next graffiti or what next will happen 

he is teetering on the brink won’t taje much more for him to throw the chips in 

maybe redecorate a few of his rooms in the hotel 

or hold a fuck off roland seminar in the hotel and decorate that room 
  • Options
    Seeing as he was most likely behind it, I reckon he knows when or if it will next happen.
  • Options
    One good thing to come out off this is that all of his properties and those of friends of friends (who is clearly so mortified about) have been identified so anyone attempting to repeat this will know they have already been hit and wouldn't look to repeat the prank.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    SE7toSG3 said:

Breaking news, St Truiden police are keen to speak to any of the below who witnessed the painting of 'Charlton Rule OK' on a private premises last weekend. The initial description of men in wigs is now thought to refer to genuine hair....

Thankfully just out of that shot, Im somewhere behind Mike Flanagan politely covering his mouth whilst coughing.

I know the faces of all the blokes in the foreground, but not there names apart from Goonerhater.....oh to be 14 again (and some hair).
    Mike Flanagan as you call him is actually John Daniels one of 7 orpington boys in this photo. 
  • Options
    And Deano still has a fine but grayer head of hair.
  • Options
    Baldybonce said:s
    And Deano still has a fine but grayer head of hair.
    Had a beer with him in crossbars last week 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL said:
    SE7toSG3 said:

its the greatest pic of a man deciding which cozzer is getting thumped first ever 

@Goonerhater you have to have this on your wall 
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    I wonder how many of those in the picture still have a full Barnet - not many, I'll wager!
    I'll ask Baldybonce.
    Not in that picture but i was there, did have long hair and smooth as a babies bum now.
    Nut or personality?
  • Options

The plot thickens...
  • Options

The plot thickens...
    You’re kidding me? Banksy tweeted that? 
    I must be missing something here. 

Actually, he doesn’t do Twitter, only Instagram. 
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    I wonder how many of those in the picture still have a full Barnet - not many, I'll wager!
    I'll ask Baldybonce.
    Not in that picture but i was there, did have long hair and smooth as a babies bum now.
    Nut or personality?
    both.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

The plot thickens...

Sorry, I was having a laugh. That is Instagram though. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

The plot thickens...

Sorry, I was having a laugh. That is Instagram though. 
    Would have been incredible. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I have met rich people.  Some of them are quite wealthy.  Some of them are in Duchatelet's wealth bracket.  And some of them have much, much more money than him. And, apart from loads of money, expensive cars and nice houses, there is one other thing that all of these people have in common.  CCTV.  

Roland, if you're reading this, where's the footage? 

Perhaps we can help identify the perpetrators.  Maybe you, or your friends, or the friend of your friends, can share with everyone the CCTV footage.  I am sure you must have some.  And so must your friends.  (After all, they're friends with a very rich person in the micro-electronics industry.  I am sure they can get mates' rates on spycams).  

Let us help you identify the people who did this.  Share the footage.  All of it.  And not just the spray painting.  Wind the tapes back so we can see them walking up to the building.  Wind it back further, so we can see them putting their wigs on.  And wind it back further still, so we can watch, carefully, as one of them slowly bends over and adjusts the duct tape on his shoes. 
    The problem is they were wearing masks so it could identify Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn as the culprits. I'm pretty sure he paid somebody to do it anyway, as a set up for this crazy EFL buying him out plan.
    Also coulda been done by Richard & Sue,promise of the Valley on his death & as many vol au vents as you can buffet,at every home game...whilst the ground stays in SE7
  • Options
    Are you claiming responsibility @NapaAddick>:):D