Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Duchatelet's properties in Sint-Truiden vandalised

Comments

• Options
    Feck off or fook off or Foxtrott Oscar maybe
  • Options
    Personally think this pathetic. 

I don't have any sympathy for Roland but is this the answer? Made ourselves look even more desperate and stupid IMO. 
    Congrats, in only a few short lines you’ve managed to call fellow Charlton fans pathetic, desperate and stupid. 

Desperate we may be, frustrated, that's for sure but 'pathetic' and 'stupid' ? Never.
  • Options
    Is it me or does the graffiti look slightly strange?

"CAFC say...….."

"Pay the Bonuses"

and especially the "RD<3 CAFC" one.

Just seems if you went all the way over there for some mindless vandalism, you'd make it a bit more creative and amusing than that.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Addickted said:
    Is it me or does the graffiti look slightly strange?

"CAFC say...….."

"Pay the Bonuses"

and especially the "RD<3 CAFC" one.

Just seems if you went all the way over there for some mindless vandalism, you'd make it a bit more creative and amusing than that.

Nick you are so right, I can't think of a single Addick I know that would use a circumflex in graffiti, use a love heart or refer to us in the third person. It may be a local with sympathy for us, or a local hired to help but its certainly another bizarre twist in a bizarre ownership

• Options
    Maybe it’s that young lady who had funny signs and things for a pop video or whatever it was in the East Stand that time 

I sound like a right old goat when I speak/write properly 
  • Options
    I imagine there will be a truckload of Belgian police at our next home match searching for the perpetrators. 
    I've heard he's tried to employ Tintin.
  • Options
    Obviously I can’t condone a criminal act, but before today it had all gone a bit quiet and since we’ve had Roland on British radio being torn a new one. Hopefully it’ll be cleaned off without too much bother and Roland can continue his brave quest to give away a football club for free. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I don't have any sympathy for Roland but is this the answer? Made ourselves look even more desperate and stupid IMO. 

well it worked as it's now made Roland sound very stupid indeed.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    He could turn up wearing two watches in a new Tesla with a proper tango man tan and wearing a Palace and Millwall cut and shut handmade shirt with a tie and scarf the same handmade coulours. He could and wearing West Ham shorts, socks and full kit wanker boots and he would still be more popular than Murray for a lot of people at the minute. 
  • Options
    Based upon his Talksport interview, say what you like but it's bloody worked.

Started off in that article as not wanting to say anything because a reaction is what they want, then turns up on the radio and comes across as a complete doughnut where Simon Jordon tears him a new one.

Also Simon Jordan championing our fans, what a time to be alive...
    Gotta admit, it looks that way. 

Now I think of it, it's true that he rarely keeps silent when there is a demo or something.  And he doesn't listen to anybody else advising him so he opens up his big egotistic trap and manages to turn off any public sympathy he might have picked up.

Hmmm...
  • Options

I go to games with my dad, I have done for 32 years. We are considering joining the boycotters next season if he hasn’t sold by then. My dad is in his 70’s so I’m running out of time to make memories with him and Roland is potentially ruining that even more. I could go to my dads house on a Saturday and help him paint a shed, but that’s not fun.  How many memories has Roland cost others to date? On that basis, am I bothered that he has to spend 100 euros to remove graffiti? No, I’m not. He will probably find a reason to withhold 20 euros anyway and only pay 80.

Boycott mate, take your Dad out & do something nice every saturday. Enjoy every minute that you can.
  • Options
    Anyone else thinks that FUCK OFF ROLAND looks like a Banksy?
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Just for the record @Tom_of_se9, I was training all day Sunday and playing snooker in the evening. ;)
    & 5000 ex season ticket holders were with him ......................... or her
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seeing as Roland is the only person connected with the club who has been responsible for vandalism in recent times - how else can you describe what he has done to Charlton? - I think it can not be ruled out that he did this himself for sympathy as has been suggested already. 
  • Options

Ok, but what is the answer then ?
  • Options
    Think we need one of @bertpalmer survey’s to clear this up whether it was good or bad from whoever done it.
  • Options

Call that graffiti? - bloody amateurs.

• Options
    I think it might have been Fraeye and Meire personally. 
  • Options
    Good work by whoever did it. He buys our club to use as part of his mad experiment and as a plaything for Meire. No respect for our history, neither of them.
    A bit of graffiti is the least he deserves and I hope whoever did it got great satisfaction. 
    Just sell at a realistic price.
  • Options
    If it turns out that the perpetrator(s) is/are British, and someone is accused of committing a crime, they should be investigated and, if appropriate, charged and prosecuted.  The full force of the law should be meted out, and, other than in exceptional circumstances, tried in open court, where charges can be put, evidence examined, a defence presented and verdict reached. Departing from this rule of law is very, very dangerous.

I'm very surprised that this hasn't been outlined already.