Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Duchatelet's properties in Sint-Truiden vandalised

Comments

• Options
    So, who are the culprits... runners and riders below...  

:) 

Roland himself.   1/2 fav

Roderick D.         2/1

Katrien M.            3/1

Tony K.                 5/1

Aussies.               2/1

The players/management.     8/1

Yann en route to Sollys do.    5/1

LDT.                                        6/1

Millwall fans.                           29/20

Charlton fans.                         100/1

Curbs.                                     16/1

Blimey with an overround like that you must be Roly!
  • Options
    Remember, it's not just us fans he's f**** over, it's the staff and the bonuses they were promised. 

He is not going to sell - the stuff at the FF is just lies and we know that anyone connected with Roland lies. He has an imaginary price in his head that no one who isn't delusional is going to pay.

IMO this is important so that his heirs get the message that there will be consequences if they don't sell as soon as the old scrote pops off. I'd say it is actually worth a low-key approach to his partner and kids asking what their plans are for when they inherit the club. 

Moral high ground is all well and good, but actually the important thing is that Roland goes. I don't think this will speed that process up but it's a minimal bit of property damage - no one has been hurt. 
  • Options
    Just for the record @Tom_of_se9, I was training all day Sunday and playing snooker in the evening. ;)
  • Options
    I think they've shown great restraint to get that close and not burn it down.
  • Options
    How did I just know that on here some would have a problem with it, He’s lucky it’s just paint

This sort of attitude is probably the reason he is still here, placards and packets of crisps obviously aren’t working. 
    I think its blood
  • Options
    the guy is losing money weekly owning us, a bit of graffiti will not make him think sod it ill hang on to them, he is asking a ridiculous price that is the reason we will not be sold. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    Athletico you forgot Michael Appleton, also 16/1
  • Options
    [Already posted on the Sale thread, before I saw this one]

Desperate actions for desperate times perhaps, but I would have voted against if it had been an option.
    Up to now the protests have been well thought out and quite creative, generating almost entirely positive publicity. Suspect this will be used to portray protestors in a bad light. 
    But as I’ve said before about other issues, it’s not the end of the world, nobody died. 
  • Options
    Wish I had known someone was going over there to damage Rolands property.

i'd have bought them some petrol and some matches.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Anything that annoys the old scrote and gets reported in the media and causes him embarrassment is ok by me.
    What he has done to this club over the past five years is absolutely unforgivable .
    Whoever is responsible for doing this gets my fullest support .
    In the meantime. 

Just sell the club and FUCK OFF. 
    The trouble is though I reckon this will make him even less likely to sell - time will tell..
    I only care about Roland Duchatelet being history at cafc so I agree only time will tell if this doesn't make the Douchebag even more stubborn ?

Reeks of desperation from a fan base that has run out of ideas after winning so many battles over the last 5 years.

The difference with Millwall is, they would've smashed the windows and pissed on his duct taped shoes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    should cost about £1.5m to fix..

;)
  • Options
    I am anti-RD but I can't support this act.
  • Options
    Sorry. Don't support this cowardly action at all. It's not even funny or witty. Cheap, craven vandalism against someone's private property is a complete no no.  

The same people would be up in arms if someone vandalised their car or home and be blaming the abject state of society and out of control drunken yobs etc

We all hate what he's done to our club and it's bloody frustrating but get some sense of perspective- he's not a mass murderer.  This puerile action just earns him massive sympathy points from neutrals and achieves zero.
    Fuck him. Hopefully something like this will happen every week until he agrees to sell us for £1.
    Sure and let's hope there are no terrified children around for the next attack on someone's home and they get the right address.

And while they are at, why not extend the campaign to his family members, anyone from St Truiden, anyone from Belgium, or just anyone they don't like the look of.

Pathetic. 

@AthleticoCharltonthink you might need to add Grumpyaddick to the list of favourites to who done it. he comes across as against it but he seems to know about the planning that made sure no children were terrified and the right properties were hit. almost hinting that if done it has to be done by professional like himself. also suggestions of future targets were mentioned in his post above.