Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Duchatelet's properties in Sint-Truiden vandalised

Comments

• Options
    Who says it wasn't Roland himself? Could be all part of his master plan. Whatever that master plan might be because it is rather difficult to understand anything he's been doing in neither building a club or selling up and saving his ongoing losses. 
  • Options
    Anything that annoys the old scrote and gets reported in the media and causes him embarrassment is ok by me.
    What he has done to this club over the past five years is absolutely unforgivable .
    Whoever is responsible for doing this gets my fullest support .
    In the meantime. 

Just sell the club and FUCK OFF. 
    The trouble is though I reckon this will make him even less likely to sell - time will tell..
    I doubt it will have any effect on him selling the club one way or the other. 
    But it will both anger him and embarrass him.
    Plus after all the crap  we have had to endure over the last five years .
    F$$k him.
    I thought he would have sold a long time ago and I haven't got a clue what goes on inside his head. 

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that he's motivated by spite. Everyone is wrong except him.

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Am sure people can can have contrary views without calling each other pathetic. 
    Well said
  • Options
    Anything that annoys the old scrote and gets reported in the media and causes him embarrassment is ok by me.
    What he has done to this club over the past five years is absolutely unforgivable .
    In the meantime. 

The trouble is though I reckon this will make him even less likely to sell - time will tell..
    F$$k him.
    I thought he would have sold a long time ago and I haven't got a clue what goes on inside his head. 

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that he's motivated by spite. Everyone is wrong except him.

I can't argue with you there mate. 
    Who indeed knows what is going on in his head.i doubt he knows himself at times. 
    He will at some point sell the club the only question is when.
    In the meantime all we can do as supporters of our club is stick together and hope it's sooner rather than later .
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    not approving the vandalism, but in the same way that Roland doesn't give a sh!t about me, I really don't give a sh!t about him or his vandalised property.
    If this act in some way hastens his departure from our club, then for me that can only be a good thing!!!

#RolandOut
  • Options
    Nice to see they used a lot of red paint.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excuse for the next Fans Forum takeover delay sorted.

"Who would buy the club when any attempts to screw it into the ground further by a new greedy owner are going to be met with vandalism to their properties by the ghastly support base?"
  • Options
    I imagine there will be a truckload of Belgian police at our next home match searching for the perpetrators. 
  • Options
    In the words of the great Suicidal Tendencies:

"Two wrongs don't make a right ... but, ooh, it makes me feel a whole lot better"
  • Options
    In the meantime. 

F$$k him.

Yep. That’s the youth team walking to their next away game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd say paying a couple of quid for a pot of paint to sort this out is no Biggie.......Roland on the other hand!
  • Options
    The neatest most well proportioned bit of graffiti i’ve ever seen, definitely Charlton fans.
  • Options
    maybe it was the players as revenge for no new strikers?

i think the moral high ground argument is fading, it has not helped so far and even having done 99% of protests correctly RD in interviews already tries to pick out one or two emails and make up stories about incidents that never happened.  Neutrals generally don’t care and won’t have any impact anyway.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Mixed emotions.
    Do I feel sorry for Roland? Hell no. Do I therefore condone the act? Absolutely not.
    However good the perpetrator felt in doing it, however justified, it does nothing for our Club or our situation - maybe the reverse.
    What’s the reverse, him not selling? He’s not doing that anyway. No one else cares.
  • Options
    I reckon it was KM.  She has time to burn now.

On a seperate note, what is that about RD no longer buying toilet paper for the ground
    Apparently this was reported in the Mail? 'Nuff said.
  • Options
    Two wrongs do not make a right?

I think that phrase was pre dated in the Bible by “an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth”.

Natural justice dictates that those properties should be sold to repair the damage he has wrought on our home.