Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Duchatelet's properties in Sint-Truiden vandalised

Comments

• Options
    Well... mixed views. I think it's a bit childish and completely unnecessary, and won't help things in any way.

But, if it pisses off the old ballbag, then it's quite satisfying. 

Of course, if he sells the club, the vandalism will cease. Hopefully he has been provided with some incentive, though I doubt it.
  • Options
    clive said:
    he is going to put proposals to the next fans forum.

We can buy him out for £85 million yay!!!!!
  • Options
    Got no sympathy for RD and in fact i find it bloody funny! But it does little to strengthen our cause. Makes us look like the bad guys bullying 'poor Roland'  - Why won't he just fuck off!?
  • Options
    jocky white with his usual bs on talksport
  • Options
    i'm just surprised nobody drew a massive cock and balls, i thought that was graffiti 101?
  • Options
    clive said:
    Jim White discussing this now on TalkSport,said that Roland is very upset by the vandalism but is still a willing seller of the club,he is going to put proposals to the next fans forum.
    I hope his proposal is to gift the supporters half the club in a radical move to show the FA how clubs should be protected from unsuitable owners.
  • Options
    #rolandswindowsmatter
  • Options
    we have had a fair bit of coverage in the media,and have had plenty of positive comments about the way the protests and grievencies have been handled.This wanton act of vandalism does our cause no good whatsoever,and I fear our press coverage may not be so favourable from now on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    will be interesting to see what proposals Roland puts to the Fans Forum.
  • Options
    Jim White: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLTON FANS

Tell Roland that Charlton fans expect to have the graffiti cleaned up within the next 48 hours!! 

Yes, the clean up is 'imminent'.
  • Options
    I fear this may not end well for the 'perps' - if they are caught. However, would Roland really welcome a court case where the accused will be asked just why they committed the crime? Could rebound on him - he doesn't like publicity, especially bad publicity.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    Some Twinkie in the media gets to put their own delicious spin on it now.....seems convenient that his friend Ro-Lund comes out well from this again huh, lucky there’s no agenda there.....
  • Options
    Jim White: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLTON FANS

Tell Roland that Charlton fans expect to have the graffiti cleaned up within the next 48 hours!! 
    Best post ever
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we have had a fair bit of coverage in the media,and have had plenty of positive comments about the way the protests and grievencies have been handled.This wanton act of vandalism does our cause no good whatsoever,and I fear our press coverage may not be so favourable from now on.

Good.   Nice don't cut it where football is concerned...
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Personally think this pathetic. 

I don't have any sympathy for Roland but is this the answer? Made ourselves look even more desperate and stupid IMO. 
    Congrats, in only a few short lines you’ve managed to call fellow Charlton fans pathetic, desperate and stupid. 
  • Options
    Belgian police are reporting that CCTV images of the perps show a man in duct tape shoes running away from each property and jumping into a getaway food truck with the name 'Tony's Burgers' emblazoned on the side.