Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Duchatelet's properties in Sint-Truiden vandalised

Comments

• Options
    Just do what Millwall do and blame it on some  West Ham fans
    It's nice that they are supporting our cause.
    I can't imagine that any Charlton fans would carry out such a heinous act. 
  • Options
    Just sell the club and
  • Options
    The police really are top of their game. "It is obviously disgruntled Charlton supporters".  So if i spray ' Millwall are  gods of south london" on the valley walls, that makes me a Millwall supporter. Bunch of Walloons.!!
  • Options
    The police really are top of their game. "It is obviously disgruntled Charlton supporters".  So if i spray ' Millwall are  gods of south london" on the valley walls, that makes me a Millwall supporter. Bunch of Walloons.!!
    No that makes you insane and a phone call to the men in white coats is needed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There's an old saying 2 wrongs don't make a right
  • Options
    Fuck me even his son hates him!
  • Options
    The police really are top of their game. "It is obviously disgruntled Charlton supporters".  
    Only 2%
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think this will make him even less likely to sell.
  • Options
    Anything that annoys the old scrote and gets reported in the media and causes him embarrassment is ok by me.
    What he has done to this club over the past five years is absolutely unforgivable .
    Whoever is responsible for doing this gets my fullest support .
    In the meantime. 

Just sell the club and FUCK OFF. 
    The trouble is though I reckon this will make him even less likely to sell - time will tell..
  • Options
    Two wrongs do not make a right, BUT he has hurt thousands of Charlton fans over the past few years so this action is not surprising.
  • Options
    Anything that annoys the old scrote and gets reported in the media and causes him embarrassment is ok by me.
    What he has done to this club over the past five years is absolutely unforgivable .
    Whoever is responsible for doing this gets my fullest support .
    In the meantime. 

Just sell the club and FUCK OFF. 
    The trouble is though I reckon this will make him even less likely to sell - time will tell..
    Mmmmmm......is that so.