Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Options
    Took my grandson to Blackburn v Millwall yesterday. There must have been max 250 millwall. Think we had 750 there a few weeks ago? Millwall team are tall,dirty, tried to play a quick passing game but weren't very good at it.
    580 we had there yesterday (bear in mind that we usually always have a couple of hundred at any one time drinking on the concourses) and the second time we’ve been there in two years, to what is one of the least attractive away fixtures of the season. We took 850 last season. see how many you lot take next season. Will probably be less than our 580 yesterday. And remember you’re such a bigger club than us. 

In fact, 750 for your first game, back in the championship for the first time in years, is actually piss poor. 

Our first game game back in the championship a couple of years ago was away to Forest and we sold out our allocation, 1780. And that was a Friday night televised game!

• Options
    Took my grandson to Blackburn v Millwall yesterday. There must have been max 250 millwall. Think we had 750 there a few weeks ago? Millwall team are tall,dirty, tried to play a quick passing game but weren't very good at it.
    580 we had there yesterday (bear in mind that we usually always have a couple of hundred at any one time drinking on the concourses) and the second time we’ve been there in two years, to what is one of the least attractive away fixtures of the season. We took 850 last season. see how many you lot take next season. Will probably be less than our 580 yesterday. And remember you’re such a bigger club than us. 

In fact, 750 for your first game, back in the championship for the first time in years, is actually piss poor. 

Our first game game back in the championship a couple of years ago was away to Forest and we sold out our allocation, 1780. And that was a Friday night televised game!

Smallwall aren’t we.  We bow down to clubs of charltons statue. Huge
  • Options

Bore of knob head 
    Off*
  • Options
    “Bore off”

ha. How old are you ffs :smiley:
  • Options
    Questioning our away support, do me a favour. Percentage wise of home crowd who travel, your away support must be one of the worse in the football league. Big club my arse. 

Anyway, I’ll ‘bore off’ now. Dickhead 
  • Options
    Questioning our away support, do me a favour. Percentage wise of home crowd who travel, your away support must be one of the worse in the football league. Big club my arse. 

Anyway, I’ll ‘bore off’ now. Dickhead 
    You're getting nervous about our games.

Aren't you?
  • Options
    Oh dear. Who would Adam and Eve it...Millwall fan getting uppity on our forum after losing to Blackburn! Personally I was more chuffed by palarse losing 4-0 to the spuds. Still, I am most impressed that the spanners do in fact take an impressive crew to their away games, bearing in mind they play boring football...this according to their own HOF site.
  • Options
    No real Charlton fan would question anyone’s away support 

scum outcunt anyone,  even dirty Leeds scum 

• Options

Touchy! Mate if it was 580, I can understand why so many were supping during the game as there seemed like a lot of sore throats. Very quiet. Interesting you didn't mention my comments on the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Blackburn was a shade under 1,100
  • Options

Well done. Nottingham is probably at least 100 miles closer than Blackburn and fairly decent for a night out, which i'm sure Blackburn is not.

And we took 1077 to Blackburn, which if i'm not mistaken is more than your 850.
  • Options

Well done. Nottingham is probably at least 100 miles closer than Blackburn and fairly decent for a night out, which i'm sure Blackburn is not.

It was your first game back in the championship after how many years?? Surely you should’ve sold out any allocation? We would’ve taken a lot more to forest, but we sold out our allocation. Demand was much higher than what we got. And as I say it was televised. 

Mate, look at our away crowds for our first season back up, not always great but theyll piss all over charltons for this season, and our ‘official’ home crowds are so much smaller than yours. 

Anyway, I’m boring myself off here. Just correcting a point and a bit of BS. 
  • Options

It was your first game back in the championship after how many years?? Surely you should’ve sold out any allocation? We would’ve taken a lot more to forest, but we sold out our allocation. Demand was much higher than what we got. And as I say it was televised. 

Mate, look at our away crowds for our first season back up, not always great but theyll piss all over charltons for this season, and our ‘official’ home crowds are so much smaller than yours. 

BUT BUT BUT BUT you don't care about us. 

was comical saw some palace fans Saturday night at London bridge and they said we should be grateful to them for giving us a home or we would not have a club anymore. 
  • Options

3 years. Not 10, 20, 30 years. 3. At a ground we've played at a number of times recently. 

I also like the fact you're saying your away crowds will piss all over ours............whilst referring to a game (Blackburn) where we took more than you. Brilliant.
  • Options
    This thread makes for riveting reading.

No, really.

The facts, punctuation, syntax and grammar are all so on point.

It is in no way reminiscent of kids bickering about absolutely nothing (and yes, here I am commenting on it before one of the year 6 mob turn up to tell me this very fact).

By the way, for those that aren't indecently exposing themselves and waving their winkies around, we were awful.
  • Options
    This thread makes for riveting reading.

No, really.

The facts, punctuation, syntax and grammar are all so on point.

It is in no way reminiscent of kids bickering about absolutely nothing (and yes, here I am commenting on it before one of the year 6 mob turn up to tell me this very fact).

By the way, for those that aren't indecently exposing themselves and waving their winkies around, we were awful.
    To be fair, your players weren’t much better.
  • Options

Blackburn was a shade under 1,100
    Aw ok. We must have had 350 drinking on the concourse at the time I counted. ;)
  • Options
    The spelling of 'what' in this thread title grates on me every time I see it lol
  • Options
    The spelling of 'what' in this thread title grates on me every time I see it lol
    Me to.
    Should be Wat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

3 years. Not 10, 20, 30 years. 3. At a ground we've played at a number of times recently. 

I also like the fact you're saying your away crowds will piss all over ours............whilst referring to a game (Blackburn) where we took more than you. Brilliant.

People are probably still haunted from Operation Ewood lol
  • Options
    Are there more Harris out supporters. If they keep losing then I think he should stay. 
  • Options

Wouldn't mind revisiting this at the end of the season. Hope Oohaah can help oir
  • Options
    Think we can officially resurrect this thread!
  • Options
    saw a couple of millwall supporting mates saturday night who want harris out and are expecting us to run riot against them. 
  • Options
    in fairness hudds is up there for me with 

hull and boro of shit northern away games in horrible towns with half head fans. 
  • Options
    My wife’s family are Millwall fans (that attend) and I think at least from their perspective is that Harris is very one dimensional and the football is not very technical. There are also complaints that his team selection is questionable. What I don’t think Millwall are, are relegation candidates. They won’t win masses of games but they are reasonably hard to beat. As usual, our games against them will be hard and tight but hopefully this time we can record at least one win.