Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Options
    Good fit ? 
    I think so, with what’s available at our budget. Needs a complete overhaul. 
  • Options
    Worse teams than Millwall in The Championship.
    I think you’re underestimating just how shit we are 
    Yet you were confident of ending above us & doing the double over us 2 months ago.
    What has happened to now make you shit ?
    Never said that did I? If I was massively confident I’d have had more money on it lol
  • Options
    Yet you were confident of ending above us & doing the double over us 2 months ago.
    Never said that did I? If I was massively confident I’d have had more money on it lol
    So are Millwall better/worse/same as last season ?
  • Options
    So are Millwall better/worse/same as last season ?
    Pretty much the same. Thought the new arrivals would be an improvement but tactics and management have let them down. Hoping a new manager can bring out the best in them
  • Options
    Odds of 1/6 for Gary rowett to be next manager. A lot of people saying he will be announced as manager tomorrow. Havre to admit a decent manager in my opinion 
  • Options
    Odds of 1/6 for Gary rowett to be next manager. A lot of people saying he will be announced as manager tomorrow. Havre to admit a decent manager in my opinion 
    Yeah. Talk is it’s a done deal. 
  • Options
    Good appointment, sadly
  • Options
    Bollox.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good appointment, sadly

A truly excellent appointment - I'm very pleased with that ;-)
  • Options
    If Rowett is a done deal then that's an excellent appointment for Millwall and they will definitely won't have to worry about relegation this year.
    Think we need to start a Palace relegation thread now 😉😉
    Would love to see all 3 South London clubs in the same division again 😃😃

• Options
    If Rowett is a done deal then that's an excellent appointment for Millwall and they will definitely won't have to worry about relegation this year.

Id prefer to see Millwall and Palace at least a League below us
    That would be the season mate where we go up and both Millwall and Palace get relegated 😉
  • Options

That would be the season mate where we go up and both Millwall and Palace get relegated 😉
    This season you mean? ;)
  • Options

A decent appointment you'd think, but far too early to assume they're safe from relegation when you look at the teams in this division. Indeed the division is so tight and unpredictable, most of the league could end up in the bottom 3...or the playoffs!
  • Options
    Not sure Rowett is as good as his early promise showed.  
  • Options

The same Rowett who won 8 out of 26 league games at Stoke after spending over 35m?

No guarantee at all that he will do well at Millwall.
  • Options
    I'm hoping my view that Gary Rowett is the Marco Silva of the Championship is correct.
  • Options
    Good Luck Agent Rowett!!!   ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The same Rowett who won 8 out of 26 league games at Stoke after spending over 35m?

Seemed to do better working with a low budget squad at Burton and Birmingham city, so could be the perfect fit for us. 
  • Options
    Rowett would be a great appointment for them, judas prick...
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Seemed to do better working with a low budget squad at Burton and Birmingham city, so could be the perfect fit for us. 
    I know some managers only have the option of working with a limited budget but I’ve never really bought into that same manager doing worse given a few quid to improve the overall quality. If they can’t do that I can’t see how they are much good. No idea if Rowett is a good appointment or not and my gut says he probably is but I would be worried if he doesn’t know how to spend some money if he’s given the chance. 
  • Options
    #prayforB_B_W
    who hasn’t been heard from since he left Brentford with 6 minutes to go.
    Bail rescinded?
  • Options
    #prayforB_B_W
    who hasn’t been heard from since he left Brentford with 6 minutes to go.
    Bail rescinded?
    B_B_W? Never. I should think his driver turned up early.
  • Options
    Rowett would be a great appointment for them, judas prick...

I'm not convinced it will be Rowett.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
  • Options

This season you mean? ;)
    Was talking about if all 3 was in the same division but this season sounds even better mate 😉
  • Options

I know some managers only have the option of working with a limited budget but I’ve never really bought into that same manager doing worse given a few quid to improve the overall quality. If they can’t do that I can’t see how they are much good. No idea if Rowett is a good appointment or not and my gut says he probably is but I would be worried if he doesn’t know how to spend some money if he’s given the chance. 
    You do get those type of managers. Kenny Jackett?