Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Replaced the link with the quotes

Not been confirmed yet but is out of contract
  • back up north from reading that

....expect him to rock up at Brighton then

• Nothing new there to be honest. Greggers has been expected to move back up north at the end of his contract. Tom Bradshaw would be his natural replacement when back from injury.

He's a Sheffield (United) lad so his options would likely be Doncaster, Barnsley, Hull, Rotherham et al. Can't see him at Wednesday due to the Blades link.

He's been a good player for us. Unbelievable work-rate but sometimes wears 50 pence pieces on his feet.

Expect a huge cull of players over the summer. It's not before time, either. Too many players not wanting to play and causing unrest behind the scenes.

I wish Gregory all the best in his future endeavours.

• norwich and millwall relegation double will be my bet for next season. 
  • Nothing new there to be honest. Greggers has been expected to move back up north at the end of his contract. Tom Bradshaw would be his natural replacement when back from injury.

He's a Sheffield (United) lad so his options would likely be Grimsby, York, Scarborough et al. Can't see him at Wednesday due to the Blades link.

He's been a good player for us. Unbelievable work-rate but sometimes wears 50 pence pieces on his feet.

Expect a huge cull of players over the summer. It's not before time, either. Too many players not wanting to play and causing unrest behind the scenes.

You might want to wait and see what happens with you lot over the coming months first.

If you go up, Bowyer isn't offered a contract and players out of contract skidaddle then you could find yourselves occupying one of those places and being a safer bet for the drop ;)

You might want to wait and see what happens with you lot over the coming months first.

If you go up, Bowyer isn't offered a contract and players out of contract skidaddle then you could find yourselves occupying one of those places and being a safer bet for the drop ;)

If Roland doesnt go then regardless I think we'll occupy one of those spots

I'm not so sure. If you keep Bowyer and most of the squad together then you're likely to get that first season bounce that a lot of clubs get. The only problem may be adding to it if the coffers are closed.

I'm not so sure. If you keep Bowyer and most of the squad together then you're likely to get that first season bounce that a lot of clubs get. The only problem may be adding to it if the coffers are closed.
    What worries me when comparing next season with this one is the rebuild that Bowyer will have to do

We've got seven players with League experience left under contract this summer which is a tiny amount when you consider that we'll probably bring around six loanees (the maximum amount)

Last summer we had sixteen players who'd already played League action for us

Thankfully despite our injuries we have had the squad depth (maybe not the quality) to cope - But for Bowyer to bring in nine players PLUS six loanees to put our squad size on par with this season, I dont see it happening...
  • Sponsored links:

He's a Sheffield (United) lad so his options would likely be Doncaster, Barnsley, Hull, Rotherham et al. Can't see him at Wednesday due to the Blades link.

Wouldn't think Hull need him and the others are league one, so Barnsley would be a good shout. Wants to move back to the area and will be cheap for them.
  • Looks like we could be getting some major investment from that Swedish fella who has brought that Huski drinking chocolate out. Multi billionaire. Going to be our main shirt sponsors next season. Was drawn to the club after the Roy Larner, lion of London Bridge affair. Had a couple of boxes down there this season and loves it apparently. Barely misses a game. Got to be one of the only times our reputation has had a positive affect for our club. 
  • European multi-billionaire?  Get a good look at his shoes,  any Gaffer tape in sight swerve him!
  • When he keeps losing 10 million a year he'll soon regret buying the club (aka Roly). Should stick to his two boxes. Meanwhile Roy Larner deserves proper recognition for his awesome bravery...including a Millwall box for the season!
  • When he keeps losing 10 million a year he'll soon regret buying the club (aka Roly). Should stick to his two boxes. Meanwhile Roy Larner deserves proper recognition for his awesome bravery...including a Millwall box for the season!
    Mate, the blokes worth 8 billion. 10 mill a year is peanuts to him 

agree re Roy. 
  • Lee Bowyer v Neil Harris would be great to see
  • stop saying nice stuff harris , i want to hate you
  • Seems there’s a few on my side of the SE London divide who would take Bowyer over Harris! ...

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/bowyer.36417/
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems there’s a few on my side of the SE London divide who would take Bowyer over Harris! ...

No surprise to be fair. Fortunately he wouldn’t go near you ... unless it’s as manager of Charlton :smiley:

"Rolands thrown him under a bus"

"A bus?? more like the 13.02 from Charlton Station"

Quality  :)
  • No compo for Roy due to criminal record.
    How much compo has been paid out for serving prisoners?

Anyone we know in the background here?

https://youtu.be/nhtN5_wKpq4

Just had a look on that....some of the language, but see where some of them are coming from with regards to the style of play.
  • edited July 2019
    Seems there’s a few on my side of the SE London divide who would take Bowyer over Harris! ...

Just had a look on that....some of the language, but see where some of them are coming from with regards to the style of play.
    I hope none of our tame spanner’s ever have the audacity to come on here giving it that they don’t give a second thought about Charlton. Seems like plenty of healthy rivalry on display to me. Scummy little club with scummy supporters.
  • edited July 2019
    Seems there’s a few on my side of the SE London divide who would take Bowyer over Harris! ...

I hope none of our tame spanner’s ever have the audacity to come on here giving it that they don’t give a second thought about Charlton. Seems like plenty of healthy rivalry on display to me. Scummy little club with scummy supporters.
    Hi there. I've got my audacious hat on and am happy to report that I've never said a second thought has never been given. I have, however, and rightfully, highlighted that it's a derby and not a rivalry.

'Giving it'? How old are you? :D
  • No compo for Roy due to criminal record.
    How much compo has been paid out for serving prisoners?

Anyone we know in the background here?

https://youtu.be/nhtN5_wKpq4
    The female at 2 mins 14 seconds looks familiar :-) 
  • That was my point
  • That was my point
    Yes I know.
  • Decent enough start by our cheeky neighbours although I noticed that WBA had 73% possession today.