Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• For me, Millwall only need 1 win to survive now as that'd mean Rotherham need 7 points (or 2 big wins). Rotherham might win 1 game, but i can't see them winning 2
  • Millwall currently losing at Villa who are looking for a club record 10th consecutive win.

Rotherham have to win today (home to Birmingham), if they don't win today i think they're as good as gone given the remaining fixtures.
  • Let’s face it. Rotherham are fucked. 
  • Let’s face it. Rotherham are fucked. 
    Win today and there's a glimmer of hope, but if not then no chance.
  • The replies on this post......the natives are getting restless.

• 1-0 Rotherham 
  • Done and dusted now I think. Let’s go up and play them next year in the Championship.
    Guaranteed at least one 0-0 and a dodgy referee decision to cost us in one of the games. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Millwall safe
  • If Rotherham knew how to hold a lead they'd be in big trouble. Jammy gits. 
  • Yes, Rotherham have had lots of opportunities lately but fortunately for Millwall, they haven't been good enough. A point a game says how bad they are though :)
  • They’ll need to strengthen up before next season. Highly doubt there will be 3 teams as poor next year.
  • Laddick01 said:
    They’ll need to strengthen up before next season. Highly doubt there will be 3 teams as poor next year.
    Likely to be a strong trio coming up. 
  • Laddick01 said:
    They’ll need to strengthen up before next season. Highly doubt there will be 3 teams as poor next year.
    Likely to be a strong trio coming up. 
    Very true. 
  • millwall players tweeting how they are going to buy wba players a beer and that is silly as could of made themselves safe, definitely think they will struggle again next year and then some fans will want Harris gone and that will be there downfall as i do not think he is that bad of a manager they massively over achieved last season and this was always going to happen, i think we would be in the same boat if we went up. 
  • millwall players tweeting how they are going to buy wba players a beer and that is silly as could of made themselves safe, definitely think they will struggle again next year and then some fans will want Harris gone and that will be there downfall as i do not think he is that bad of a manager they massively over achieved last season and this was always going to happen, i think we would be in the same boat if we went up. 
    Classic ‘second season syndrome’. Hopefully he’ll learn from his mistakes this season and we’ll have a better go at it next season. 

Hope you lot come up now. A good SE London Derby and a guaranteed 4/6 points for us  :wink:
    Classic ‘second season syndrome’. Hopefully he’ll learn from his mistakes this season and we’ll have a better go at it next season. 

Hope you lot come up now. A good SE London Derby and a guaranteed 4/6 points for us  :wink:
    Maybe 4/6 points without Bowyer

With Bowyer we will win at The Valley and sneak a draw at your place
  • Sponsored links:

With Bowyer all 6 points are coming our way :D

Even if you went on to win the next 5 or 6 games it would still probably the most one sided derby in English football results-wise

Even if you went on to win the next 5 or 6 games it would still probably the most one sided derby in English football results-wise
    Everton run us very close won about 5 of their last 45 against liverpool
  • clb74 said:
    millwall players tweeting how they are going to buy wba players a beer and that is silly as could of made themselves safe, definitely think they will struggle again next year and then some fans will want Harris gone and that will be there downfall as i do not think he is that bad of a manager they massively over achieved last season and this was always going to happen, i think we would be in the same boat if we went up. 

Really ?? Didn’t know that
  • clb74 said:
    millwall players tweeting how they are going to buy wba players a beer and that is silly as could of made themselves safe, definitely think they will struggle again next year and then some fans will want Harris gone and that will be there downfall as i do not think he is that bad of a manager they massively over achieved last season and this was always going to happen, i think we would be in the same boat if we went up. 

Really ?? Didn’t know that
    Not beat them in the last 19 games
  • clb74 said:

Just had a look, in the last 50 games Everton have won 5. Exactly the same amount you’ve won v us in the same amount of games 

We'd still take that thanks :smile:
  • edited May 2019
    Going to be extremely difficult for Millwall to replace his goals next season

Lee Gregory’s outing against Bristol City was likely his last as a Millwall player at The Den according to his manager.
    With the striker’s contract up in the summer, Neil Harris believes the 30-year-old will move on after five-years, 77 goals and 236 appearances for The Lions.
    Harris gave the man he signed from Halifax a glowing appraisal after he possibly signed off with a superb goal in the 2-1 defeat by Bristol on Tuesday.
    “I think it will be" Harris replied when asked if it'd be the last time we see them together.
    “It was vintage (Steve) Morison and Gregory.
    “Vintage over the last four years, that’s why I played them tonight.
    “Little bit of sentiment in the pair.
    “He’s a northern boy, and he's out of contract.
    "He’s been an unbelievable player for me personally.
    "I’d love to keep him for next season but it looks unlikely now.
    “The attitude to want to play, to train, to want to work, that’s the sort of character we need.”
  • Wheres he going? I don't want to look at Newsshopper click bait.