Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Options
    Wigan 2.0 up.
    Rotherham  just equalised against Norwich .
  • Options
    I have heard that same chant, at sellout park when we shared, we have moved on, they obviously have not.
  • Options
    A question for our tame Millwall fans.

How the **** is Ben Amos seemingly your 3rd choice goalkeeper? He was brilliant for us last season, yet seems to have completely fallen out of favour at your place.

If his contract with Bolton is up at the end of the season he would make a good number 2 for us behind Dillon next season :-)
  • Options
    Time to focus on the league.
  • Options
    Just watched it.  I want to keep the moment that second Brighton goal went in to keep me warm on cold winter evenings...
  • Options
    I’m not gonna lie, that gutted me
  • Options
    Chin up. It’s just a game pal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2019

That is a cracker.

Brings back memories of the bloke who thought someone had bought his season ticket seat because he couldn’t see the seat available to purchase online.

What was his name?
  • Options
    Stuwall.
  • Options
    It must be a consolation that they can all sit back and reflect in the warm bosom of what is remember, Family club of the year...
  • Options

I feel for you MF - really sad that both Palace and Millwall got knocked out just one game from a Wembley appearance and so preventing a south London presence in the semi-finals. There's always next year.

Nurse, NURSE!!!!

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Agent David Martin who we had on trial in the close season 2017 and gave him the opportunity to keep himself fit who never forgot our gratitude repaying us handsomely yesterday  :smiley:.
  • Options
    It must be a consolation that they can all sit back and reflect in the warm bosom of what is remember, Family club of the year...

• Options
    leeds a 
    wba h
    qpr h 
    sheff utd a 

on paper 3 points maybe
  • Options
    leeds a 
    wba h
    qpr h 
    sheff utd a 

on paper 3 points maybe

That's if they're lucky!

Yesterday's events will knock their confidence as well so probably the sternest test yet for Harris.  

• Options
    leeds a 
    wba h
    qpr h 
    sheff utd a 

on paper 3 points maybe
    Unfortunately Rotherham have:

Derby away
    Forest home
    Villa home
    Stoke away

in the same time period. That's 3 points maximum (at a push) for them too.
  • Options
    Unlucky result for the Lions yesterday, but some great views of the Bermondsey Dive Under at half-time.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2019
    in fairness to them i thought they really turned up, something they always seem to have the ability to do in big games, that would of hurt badly yesterday as they were a catch away from wembley shame. 

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Thankyou millwall that was s truly beautiful ending to the match - I was surrounded by chirping bermugees in the pub trying to wind me and a few others up - to be fair it was friendly banter with people I know - but what a turnaround - absolute comedy gold - couldn’t have been s more painful way to lose - love it 
  • Options
    A Millwall fan of my acquitance moans constantly about Referees being biased against them and reels off the usual we are victims crap. 

He used to moan about the 4-4 draw and the two penalties we got for years. Surprisingly he was silent about Archer dropping the ball to Bauer in our last meeting.

Yesterday he was strangely quiet when three yes three major match changing decisions went in their favour.

Still justice was done in the end. 
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    I know 5 Millwall and 1 Palace fan, we have been mates for 20 plus years, they must have used all their data/batteries up with thier 'bants' this last week because all of a sudden whats ap has gone quiet and now they are not answering their phones? 
    Brilliant!
    Say hi to the Millwall mates. I expect I’ll know them ;-)
  • Options
    Much will now depend on how the players react to that defeat. Obviously it can go two ways. They played pretty well so that could galvanise their belief into a few good results or hopefully it will crush all the hope and joy out of them and they crash and burn. 
  • Options
    Genuinely don't think they'll go down this season. Will almost certainly struggle at the bottom again next season though.