Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Aribo

Comments

• Options
    Finished 1-1 

Decent result away, but still cant see them going through
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Finished 1-1 

Careful Paulie, the drunker Ally becomes the better that draw appears. 

Actually think they have a good chance now. If they beat Porto at home that’s one leg through. 
  • Options
    AllysArmy said:
    Finished 1-1 

Actually think they have a good chance now. If they beat Porto at home that’s one leg through. 
    Is a 1-1 away draw to last years Champions League quarter finalists not a good result? The only team in the group to take points away from home. Leaves us in a lovely position if we can win our home games. 

I can see myself becoming a full Chartlonlife member at this rate. Came in displeasure, stayed for the banter :)
    Celtic's result against Lazio was better ;)

You certainly need to hope that you both do well in Europe as achieve that and you get your second Champions League spot back
  • Options
    AllysArmy said:
    Finished 1-1 

Is a 1-1 away draw to last years Champions League quarter finalists not a good result? The only team in the group to take points away from home. Leaves us in a lovely position if we can win our home games. 

My only issue is the Palace scouts who were watching Morelos last night, because he had pepe on toast. Hopefully keep a hold of him in Jan.

I can see myself becoming a full Chartlonlife member at this rate. Came in displeasure, stayed for the banter :)
    I said it was a decent result.

But you said you would win so what happened 🤔🤔
  • Options
  • Options
    AllysArmy said:
    Finished 1-1 

My only issue is the Palace scouts who were watching Morelos last night, because he had pepe on toast. Hopefully keep a hold of him in Jan.

Don’t think anybody said it wasn’t a decent point... 
  • Options
    AllysArmy said:
    Finished 1-1 

i wouldn't worry about Palarse, they've just extended the contract of their goalscoring machine, Benteke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AllysArmy said:
    Finished 1-1 

Celtic's result against Lazio was better ;)

You certainly need to hope that you both do well in Europe as achieve that and you get your second Champions League spot back
    Coefficient has went up massively last few seasons but can’t see us getting 2 spots back... we’ll be lucky to keep one the way the money men are running the CL. 

I think at current rate it will be 23/24 before that happens (if at all) unfortunately 
  • Options
    "Huge midfield giant"? Are all Scots the size of Gordon Strachan, then?
  • Options

• Options
    edited October 2019

Laughed when I read "Huge midfield giant" in the article...

As opposed to them small giants you often see knocking about?
  • Options
    Aribo is a good player who doesn't fit into Rangers system, I bet he'll be off to a championship club in January
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    ...didn't expect such an article but Ive hardly stayed glued to the screen when see a Scottish game. What's happening?
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    ...didn't expect such an artivle but Ive hardly stayed glued to the screen when see a Scottish game. What's happening?
    Mainly blaming Stevie G.
  • Options
    It makes me laugh...

When they signed him, they laughed because they paid a pittance for him, and they thought it was great that they had ripped us off...

Now, they seem to be implying he's not good enough...

Perhaps, if they wanted a 10 million pound player, they should pay 10 million for him...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aribo is a good player who doesn't fit into Rangers system, I bet he'll be off to a championship club in January
    I hope it's a Championship club that gets relegated.
  • Options
    I hope it's a Championship club that gets relegated.
    What an odd thing to say.
  • Options
    Rangers fan on a whatsapp group I am in.

Needs to get to grips with the speed of the league, is that quick or slow lol

• Options
    If he can’t get used to the speed of the Scottish game he must’ve gone backwards. League One football is genuinely quicker most of the time.
  • Options
    Looks like he's learning lots from Gerrard. 
  • Options
    AllysArmy said:
    Aribo has been good for us, I have no idea why people think he isn’t. We have a pool of players which are ALL capable and all see game time. We have 5 or 6 different midfielders who get rotated, and right now Ryan jack and Steven Davis are in the form of their life so Aribo’s got work to do.

Came on last night and done well in a 2-0 win v Porto. His first touch is something else.

He will leave Rangers, and it will be for at least double the £8m compo you would have been due, and it won’t be to the championship... He’s good.

Be very surprised if he goes somewhere for 16+mil. He is good but he isn't that good, not yet anyway. Very good win for you boys last night, should go through now.

You have missed the point about 20 times so will ignore the little dig at the end.

• Options
    I guess the enormous wages would have been hard to turn down, but he should have stayed with us.  He'd have loved playing in this midfield and would have been guaranteed a premier league move at the end of the season.