Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Aribo

Comments

• Options
    Thought Joe was the best player on the pitch
  • Options
    Ffs
  • Options
    terrific game, great excitement, Aribo was outstanding .. expect a few hefty bids for him in January and it won't be long before Gerrard gets a top job  
  • Options
    terrific game, great excitement, Aribo was outstanding .. expect a few hefty bids for him in January and it won't be long before Gerrard gets a top job  
    Guys you are really spoiling the narrative
  • Options
    Hahaha is there a better sight in football than Celtic losing. Love it.
    Yes. A close up of Scott Brown's face when  Celtic lose
    Dislike Scott Brown with a passion. An untalented big fish in a tiny pond. Would be out of his depth week in week out in league One.
    Overall a very pleasing result today, get as much pleasure Celtic losing as I do when the Scum get turned over. 
  • Options
    It’s the sort of fixture you want both teams to lose , the smugness of either set of fans is vomit inducing , although fair play to winding each other up , they deserve each other ! 
  • Options
    Could Taylor join them?.
  • Options
    15th May 2005.
  • Options
    Dislike Scott Brown with a passion. An untalented big fish in a tiny pond. Would be out of his depth week in week out in league One.
    Overall a very pleasing result today, get as much pleasure Celtic losing as I do when the Scum get turned over. 
    what a load of nonsense.

if Scott Brown hadn't taken the easy option of staying in Scotland he could have easily had a decent career in the PL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    7 red cards i think for Morelos now in the last 18 months!
  • Options
    He's a very naughty boy.
  • Options
    I think he has pretty serious psychological issues, would be banged up if he wasn’t a footballer. 
  • Options
    He's got one of those faces you just want to slap bit like El Hadj Diouff.
  • Options
    I thought Morelos , was controlled and focused yesterday and didn’t lose his head .
    just a lame foul and dive and two  yellows and he’s off 
  • Options
    what a load of nonsense.

if Scott Brown hadn't taken the easy option of staying in Scotland he could have easily had a decent career in the PL.
    Begs the question why did he take the easy option?
  • Options
    Morelos dives all the time.
  • Options
    what a load of nonsense.

Begs the question why did he take the easy option?
    guaranteed medals and european football while still earning millions a year  
  • Options
    Aribo getting absolute pelters from rangers fans on twitter. Trending in the UK. Not a single person has a good word to say about him.

Come home Joe x
    Rangers fans are fickle as fuck. When it was inevitably gonna go wrong the type of players like Joe are first in line compared to the battlers and tacklers. Scottish football summed up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lockyer out of position, Dijksteel over Matthews? 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    He's not out of position? Both of them played right side for us, both are right footed, one has to play on their weaker side. I couldn't tell you who has the stronger foot but from what I've seen I would guess Lockyer, either way hardly relevant they both make the team 

No, I can't decide who I prefer, Dijk was incredible going forwards in the late stages, big player for us in the big games towards the end last season, but Matthews is undoubtedly the better defender, would rotate based on opposition
  • Options
    Aribo getting absolute pelters from rangers fans on twitter. Trending in the UK. Not a single person has a good word to say about him.

Come home Joe x
    Rangers fans are fickle as fuck. When it was inevitably gonna go wrong the type of players like Joe are first in line compared to the battlers and tacklers. Scottish football summed up.
    He's had some howlers recently. Dare anyone say he's not good enough!

Dijksteel has struggled in the 'boro squad too, dare anyone say he's not good enough either.

Those two, Taylor and Cullen were immense together last season.
  • Options
    You've got to feel sorry for the lad..(er, no I don't). In a very much 2 horse race Rangers are a distinct 2nd. Celtic winning 5-0 tonight whereas Rangers lost 2-1. 

Ah well.......another season playing on Thursday nights in the Europa cup beckons. 😂😂😂
  • Options
    On that talksport interview Bows did yesterday Jim White asked him about Aribo and how he was developing well at Rangers. 

What a difference a day makes in football. 
  • Options
    Joe who ?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    He's not out of position? Both of them played right side for us, both are right footed, one has to play on their weaker side. I couldn't tell you who has the stronger foot but from what I've seen I would guess Lockyer, either way hardly relevant they both make the team 

No, I can't decide who I prefer, Dijk was incredible going forwards in the late stages, big player for us in the big games towards the end last season, but Matthews is undoubtedly the better defender, would rotate based on opposition
    But Bowyer doesnt play two Centre Backs who are both right footed or both left footed - He tends to play one of each so they're able to help their full backs

I dont think Lockyer would be with us if we still had Bauer