Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Czech Republic-7:45PM

Comments

• Options
    It's a defence that on paper looks like it could be got at. Depends how good the Czechs are I suppose. Still, looking forward to the game.
  • Options
    It's a defence that on paper looks like it could be got at. Depends how good the Czechs are I suppose. Still, looking forward to the game.
    Without Gomez and Stones who i'd say were probably the first choice centre backs along with Maguire.
  • Options
    Not convinced by Keane, since leaving Burnley he's not been brilliant. No idea why Conor Coady hasn't been called up, he's the same age as Keane too
  • Options
    Dier and Henderson together feels a bit pedestrian. Guess Rice pissed on his own chips with the twatter stuff. 
  • Options
    No need for both Dier and Henderson for me. 

That front 3 is frightening for any defence in the world right now
  • Options
    Enjoying listening to Joe Cole in the studio 
  • Options
    Think we can all agree our first choice centre half pairing is Stones and Gomez. Both out is a shame but Maguire more than capable
  • Options
    Dier and Henderson together feels a bit pedestrian. Guess Rice pissed on his own chips with the twatter stuff. 
    It does give our full backs licence to get forward though, both Chilwell and Walker are excellent attacking options. The opposite of Charlton where our full backs are much better defending than attacking
  • Options
    It does give our full backs licence to get forward though, both Chilwell and Walker are excellent attacking options. The opposite of Charlton where our full backs are much better defending than attacking
    Yup. Completely agree. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Eric Dier starting ffs seriously, he must have something on Southgate
    In fairness Dier is a regular for a top 3 premier league side and played throughout the world cup
  • Options
    In fairness Dier is a regular for a top 3 premier league side and played throughout the world cup
    He’s continuously proven to be our weakest player and I honestly think tonight would of been an excellent opportunity to play a more than capable replacement. He’s also played about 120 minutes since mid December.
  • Options
    He’s continuously proven to be our weakest player and I honestly think tonight would of been an excellent opportunity to play a more than capable replacement. He’s also played about 120 minutes since mid December.
    Tonight is one of our hardest games in the Group (Going by rankings) so guess thats why Southgate has gone for experience - We'll probably see a more experimental team on Monday in Montenegro

To be honest in Southgate we've got to trust after the results of the last year... Unfortunate to lose to Croatia in the Semi-Finals (i.e. Kane had chances to extend the lead before HT) then we just about lost to Spain @ Wembley before a lacklustre draw at Croatia
  • Options
    Tonight is one of our hardest games in the Group (Going by rankings) so guess thats why Southgate has gone for experience - We'll probably see a more experimental team on Monday in Montenegro

To be honest in Southgate we've got to trust after the results of the last year... Unfortunate to lose to Croatia in the Semi-Finals (i.e. Kane had chances to extend the lead before HT) then we just about lost to Spain @ Wembley before a lacklustre draw at Croatia
    Absolutely in Southgate we trust, he gets my vote every time. I just really don’t rate Dier.
  • Options

Absolutely in Southgate we trust, he gets my vote every time. I just really don’t rate Dier.
    Tenuous Charlton connection though.

Ted Croker (ex player and brother of 1947 legend Peter) is (was) his grandfather.
  • Options
    Scouting ahead of May there Ricky?
  • Options
    Sadiq Khan moonlighting as England physio
  • Options
    Dier off

Rice or Barkley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Barkley it is

Rice sat there wishing he was with Ireland 
  • Options
    Dier off

Rice or Barkley
    Ross Barkley
  • Options
    Sadiq Khan moonlighting as England physio
    Planning a cycle lane along the touchline
  • Options
    Is Kyle Walker pissed?
  • Options
    What a goal 
  • Options
    Lovely link up play from the top three!!!
  • Options
    Great move.
  • Options
     Beautiful goal. Harry Kane is phenomenal.
  • Options
    Pass from Kane was exquisite 
  • Options
    Was getting a bit worried about Sancho as his runs at their defence have been cut out a little bit too easily tonight

Sterling has become a different player since Russia!!