Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Czech Republic-7:45PM

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Hint of offside but a great move and goal. 
  • Options
    Really pleased for Sterling, I hope he gets more goals for England...like he does at city
  • Options
    Brilliant goal. This front 3 will cause problems for any defence in the world 
  • Options
    Sterling scores

English media try to desperatly find out if he ever bunked off school for their headline tomorrow
  • Options
    Wonder where Rashford fits in now. Based on form this is the front 3 guaranteed. 
  • Options
    Wonder where Rashford fits in now. Based on form this is the front 3 guaranteed. 
    Its a delight as before hand you'd get players dropping out "injured" as they couldnt be arsed... Bet they all know if they do that now they risk losing their place to someone else coming through
  • Options
    I think there is a genuine desire from players to be part of this squad. Something there hasn’t been for a number of years
  • Options
    Felt like that would have been a penalty if Sancho had stayed down.
  • Options
    Harsh penalty... Sterling isnt getting that ball
  • Options
    Penalty all day, 2 players blocked Sterling
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely football again.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Penalty all day, 2 players blocked Sterling
    Ball had ran through to the Goalkeeper - Plus it was a distance away so cant say that Sterling had it under control
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Cracking pen.

Edit - actually not the best he has taken but he hits it so hard.
  • Options
    To say that's a generous penalty is an understatement.  If that's a penalty, there would be 5 or 6 penalties per game! 
  • Options
    Awful pen really but he hits them so hard.
  • Options
    Job done... Get Rice and Hudson-Odoi on in about 20mins provided the the Czechs dont come out the blocks
  • Options
    Pretty routine win this one. 

Would never have said that about an England game within the last 20 odd years. 
  • Options
    The Czechs will be a bit fed up by that. A softish penalty, and the keeper could have saved it!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Laddick01 said:
    Thats the thing... with the speed of his penalties (at least those Ive seen for England) I dont know if a 'keeper could keep the ball out unless their full body is behind it - Makes you think they'd break their wrists if didnt have strong enough hands to palm it away

Has Kane ever missed a penalty for Spurs?
  • Options
    Half time ad break - 1st time I have seen that Paddy Power ad with Ryan Giggs brother.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Euro 2020 winners. A front 3 of Kane, Sterling and Sancho with Rashford and Hudson Odoi on the bench is different class
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Thats the thing... with the speed of his penalties (at least those Ive seen for England) I dont know if a 'keeper could keep the ball out unless their full body is behind it - Makes you think they'd break their wrists if didnt have strong enough hands to palm it away

I'm not sure on the stats, but he's one of the most clinical in the world from the spot.

Thats about the only bad pen I've seen him take.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

I remember him missing one at Liverpool, but then about 5 minutes later he scored another one to make up for it.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

I remember him missing one at Liverpool, but then about 5 minutes later he scored another one to make up for it.
    Good point I remember that one now
  • Options
    Half time ad break - 1st time I have seen that Paddy Power ad with Ryan Giggs brother.
    Bit dark, isn't it?
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

@j@JohnBoyUK
  • Options
    Great performance so far though. Had to be patient but some lovely passing moves. Should be relatively comfortable from here. Sterling and Kane both absolutely terrific.
  • Options
    Bit dark, isn't it?

I know PP are quite often bold/controversial with their advertising but yeh it seems a bit dark. Not sure I would want to bring it all back up again if it was my brother and wife cheating on me but if good luck to him if he wants the money and aint bothered