Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post match views: Oxford v Charlton

123457»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Redhenry said:
    Few people mentioned Fosu has gone, have I missed something?
    i thought he had been dropped due to some poor performances.
    I think there’s strong rumours he has been told he is free to go and that Bowyer isn’t going to play him again. 
    Thanks @cafcfan1990 but doesn’t make much sense to me
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    I think there’s strong rumours he has been told he is free to go and that Bowyer isn’t going to play him again. 
    Agreed, not as if he’s the only one who won’t be here next season. Why play Bielik, Bauer, Aribo etc all unlikely to be here next season but not Fosu. 

Personslly think there must be more to the story. What’s without doubt is we could do with him, even at 50% of last seasons level. 
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    Agreed, not as if he’s the only one who won’t be here next season. Why play Bielik, Bauer, Aribo etc all unlikely to be here next season but not Fosu. 

Personslly think there must be more to the story. What’s without doubt is we could do with him, even at 50% of last seasons level. 
    Imagine if say both Williams and Aribo were both injured, it would be madness to rule Fosu out if he was fit and available
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:

Imagine if say both Williams and Aribo were both injured, it would be madness to rule Fosu out if he was fit and available
    It's madness he isn't on the bench. He hasn't performed but he gives us something nobody else in our squad does and to remove that option is stupid. 
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:

It's madness he isn't on the bench. He hasn't performed but he gives us something nobody else in our squad does and to remove that option is stupid. 
    Done alright against Shrewsbury(?), scored a screamer 
  • Options
    Everyone's scored a screamer against Shrews bury. Darren Pratley's scored a screamer against Shrewsbury
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:

Presume you mean Gillingham? He didn’t score against Shrewsbury. 

Regardless, Fosu has been poor pretty much all season. Would still have him on the bench though. 
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:

Presume you mean Gillingham? He didn’t score against Shrewsbury. 

Regardless, Fosu has been poor pretty much all season. Would still have him on the bench though. 
    Yeah that’s the one