Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    Anyone able to get me 2 tickets for adult and 13 year old, happy to chuck £25 on top for convenience. Can transfer money today.
  • Options
    Bingo ,couple of good old boys going, but that was a trial of patience. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Let’s put it this way, Villa, Sunderland and Derby still have tickets available, and they have far more season ticket holder then us. 

Just managing expectations 
    But are they allocating 4 per Season ticket holder?
    No because they’ve got 20,000 plus season ticket holders, and not every season ticket holder is going to buy 4. And season tickets will buy tickets for each other. Worst case is I shell out for a day in hospitality, but I don’t see me needing that option.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    So let me get this right.
    Valley gold are allowing new members today by phone or email.
    In the meantime current vg members with a question  can't get through because valley gold are sorting out new members.
    Ridiculous behaviour 
    They better not win Valley Gold next season!! 
  • Options
    I cant even find where to buy the tickets on the main web site . Is it on home games ??? I've clicked on everything and I cant find where they are .
    yes
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Let’s put it this way, Villa, Sunderland and Derby still have tickets available, and they have far more season ticket holder then us. 

Just managing expectations 
    But we only live ‘around the corner’ so it’s cheaper and easier for us to get to Wembley than it is for them 😉
  • Options
    I cant even find where to buy the tickets on the main web site . Is it on home games ??? I've clicked on everything and I cant find where they are .
    Clicking on the Charlton badge brings up the Wembley match, there may be other ways too
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    22k left in the top tier and about 2k left in the lower tier. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huskaris said:

League One Play-Off Final Hospitality

League One Play-Off Final - Charlton Athletic

£269 INC VAT

• Reserved premium ticket in Club Wembley seating block
    • Access to hospitality lounge from turnstile opening
    • Three course meal served pre match  
    • Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre match 
    • Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time 
    • Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post match 
    • Match Programme
    Looks like it isn't too unreasonable to be honest.

The word "inclusive" is like a moth to a flame to me, assuming "inclusive" means "unlimited"

Look out for the streaker with a big package... 

That'll be my mate I'm going with... 
    mate spoke to a fella at Club Wembley , they aren’t taking any bookings on this till Monday , they’re dealing with the FA Cup final today .

said the lounge could be mixed Charlton & Sunderland but obviously only shares seats , they have different levels (floors) of restaurants depending on demand if they open up the other level .

Oohaa - could you clarify please. Are you saying the lounge is mixed but both teams have their own areas for seating for watching the game? 
  • Options
    I don’t think I’ll be able to get one. All the family gave up theirs, me included. Everyone we know with a ticket has used their allocation. Fingers crossed for Monday 
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

£269 INC VAT

• Match Programme

The word "inclusive" is like a moth to a flame to me, assuming "inclusive" means "unlimited"

mate spoke to a fella at Club Wembley , they aren’t taking any bookings on this till Monday , they’re dealing with the FA Cup final today .

said the lounge could be mixed Charlton & Sunderland but obviously only shares seats , they have different levels (floors) of restaurants depending on demand if they open up the other level .

Oohaa - could you clarify please. Are you saying the lounge is mixed but both teams have their own areas for seating for watching the game? 
    Yep , that’s the gist of what my mate got told .
    fella said we are good for a table of 12 
    opens at midday 
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

£269 INC VAT

• Match Programme

It would be funny if the only aggro in the ground is in the prawn sandwich seats! 

"It all started when a Sunderland fan threw a roast potato at a Charlton fan, who then retaliated with a piece of broccoli"
  • Options
    8 tickets bought, 4 with my and 4 with my son's season ticket, very easy to change the name of the member on the site,  positive experience.
  • Options
    Nightmare . Can’t get through on the phone and online keeps kicking me out . What a joke
  • Options
    flying out ! although it only takes 2000 season tickets to sell 8000 wembley tickets
  • Options
    Nightmare . Can’t get through on the phone and online keeps kicking me out . What a joke
    be patient. I got there after about 10 attempts.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    flying out ! although it only takes 2000 season tickets to sell 8000 wembley tickets
    But then not everyone is buying 4. After all many ST holders, if they go with other people, will be going with other ST holders

• Options
    edited May 2019
    shine166 said:
    I rekon 16k left on sunday and between 7-8k for monday

If that's true figures then most people should be okay for a ticket on monday,

I think most 100 + loyalty holders would have season tickets, or got them from friends already
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can’t even find the page to get tickets . The link sends me to the ticket page which has no mention on Wembley tickets  just season tickets and home and away tickets .! 
  • Options
    I can’t even find the page to get tickets . The link sends me to the ticket page which has no mention on Wembley tickets  just season tickets and home and away tickets .! 
    choose "home"
  • Options
    @Bedsaddick
    CLICK ON HOME GAMES (for some reason)
  • Options
    DRAddick said:
    choose "home"
    I have and it says the game but I click on it and nothing comes up .
  • Options
    DRAddick said:
    choose "home"
    Then click on the charlton badge?
  • Options
    Is standing up a thing at Wembley?
  • Options
    DRAddick said:
    choose "home"
    Have you logged in?
  • Options
    DRAddick said:
    choose "home"
    Have you logged in?
    Yep . Nothing happening . 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I rekon 16k left on sunday and between 7-8k for monday

If that's true figures then most people should be okay for a ticket on monday,

I think most 100 + loyalty holders would have season tickets, or got them from friends already
    I hope you are right, got to wait til monday to get 1 adult and 1 child for my 8 year old, had a season ticket for twenty years until 2016, roland happened and then 2 baby girls happened, been a few times this season when possible but not enough...fingers and toes crossed for monday
  • Options
    DRAddick said:
    choose "home"
    Have you logged in?
    Yep . Nothing happening . 
    Watch it on the Tele beds it will be easier