Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    robroy said:
    I’ve now tried on my PC , my iPad and iPhone and every time I get past the queuing process ( about a minute ) it sends me back to the ticketing page . What am I doing wrong .
    Once you’re on the page you click on the home matches bit mate. Then you are good to go 
    I have . A hundred  times . Nothing 
    I get this screen and there is nothing to click on 

• Options
    Just click on the picture. Takes you to the tickets 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    robroy said:
    I don’t think your season ticket is linked. Can you see there at no loyalty points. That’s your issue I think mate 
    That’s the right answer

I only registered this morning and it never asked me for Valley Gold , Membership or Previous ticket sales info.
    Beds do you need to link the accounts

How?
    I did have this problem before and it transpired I had 2 accounts without realising. This had something to do with the switch over to a new system a couple of years ago. The ticket office were very efficient at sorting it out and combining the accounts. That was last year though. 
  • Options
    Panic over.  Got my tickets. Thanks for all your help
  • Options
    How'd you do it beds
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Down to 783 ahead of me in queue 
    I dont believe there was 4000 people in front of me trying to buy tickets when I first logged on
    I logged on, it said I was 23,000-odd in the queue, and estimated wait time was 1minute!!!
  • Options
    Has anyone actually got through on the phone?

I've lost count of my attempts throughout the day. I get an engaged tone, which suggests someone might actually be there, or the queue full message.

Despite being season ticket holders, and it displaying what I had for breakfast on 23 February 1981 figuratively speaking, which suggests it knows who I am I cannot access that restricted sale bit.

P***** that because of technical crap / nobody available to answer the phone I'm going to miss out getting seats where I want if indeed I am able to find a way of getting an at all.

At the point of deciding my mental and physical health is more important than a football match and not bothering.

The hassle is outweighing any likely enjoyment.

The only point in having a season ticket is avoiding the need to queue for matchday tickets during the season. I've derived no benefit or advantage whatsoever for this final.
  • Options
    Without reading all this thread, are they posting all tickets ??....I couldn’t see any option for print at home.

waited in the queue from 9am and had got our 14 by 9.30, all pretty good
  • Options
    Someone said earlier the add friends/family option isn't working but it is - it's under your personal details, accessed via the dropdown on your name, top left.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    clb74 said:
    How'd you do it beds
    I had already had an account that was linked to the tickets and i didn’t need to register a new account. My points and Valley Gold were linked to the old login details. It was just a matter of remembering what the old login details were .  All my stupid fault as usual . Now i can sleep well tonight!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just tried (even though only 40 points, and you get through on-line to the "you can now buy your tickets", but it wont let me as 'restricted sale' is greyed out, so it knows I am not allowed to buy yet. I'll just have to wait until Monday and hope some are left.
    If I don't get lucky Wally, I'm all over the hospitality lounge. So if you fancy a candlelit dinner for two you're welcome to join me. I'll bring my Barry manilow LP
    ❤️❤️❤️

• Options
    It's blatantly obvious that the Club wants to 'encourage' (euphemism for compel) people to use their shilly website that doesn't work by not manning the phones.

Fuck off Charlton! Supporter since 1963, season ticket holder for many of those and becasuse of fucking, fucking computers I can't go.
  • Options
    I am struggling, can’t get anything up on website and 40 minutes trying to get through on the phone 
  • Options
    At 1pm I make it as follows:

Avalaible in Lower Tier (123-143) = 3,343

Available in Middle Tier (228-239) = 593

Available in Upper Tier (501-552) = 18,014

Total available = 21,950

Total sold = 14,968
    You need to get out more mate! (insert winking smily face)
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    It's blatantly obvious that the Club wants to 'encourage' (euphemism for compel) people to use their shilly website that doesn't work by not manning the phones.

Fuck off Charlton! Supporter since 1963, season ticket holder for many of those and becasuse of fucking, fucking computers I can't go.
    I think it's all b@llocks Len why can't we also have an old fashion que up down the valley aswell.
    Every one still on a high from last night
  • Options
    Website
    tickets tab
    sign in tab
    home matches panel
    Charlron v Sunderland panel
    Stadium seat plan appears
    Choose area
    choose exact seat
    add to basket
    go to checkout. 
  • Options
    They are posting the tickets. Got mine okay but cheap ones are close to the front (first 6 rows). Not sure if that is a good idea!
  • Options
    This phone line is doing my head in 
  • Options
    Have you managed to get in the queue?

I just get the queue full message.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    Have you managed to get in the queue?

I just get the queue full message.
    Snap
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    thank you for calling Charlton Athletic football club unfortunately this call queue is currently full..
  • Options
    That's an article for the Checkatrade final?

Not that they'll struggle to sell out this final though, they're allowed 6 tickets per ST holder (of which they have 25k)
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Total available = 21,950

Total sold = 14,968
    Selling quicker than I expected. That being said I didn’t think we’d sell out our allocations at Doncaster and Peterborough so I continually underestimate our support!
    It's the tight timescale which is driving this, ST holders only have today to buy exclusively so naturally have been piling in
  • Options
    Both sides will sell out, no point in discussing how quick each does. I think I read that ours go on general sale Monday, expect it to be sold by Tuesday 
  • Options
    That's an article for the Checkatrade final?

Not that they'll struggle to sell out this final though, they're allowed 6 tickets per ST holder (of which they have 25k)
    From tomorrow or Monday it's 6.
    1st phase 1 each
  • Options
    Tried reregistering on the website now only to go through the process to be told this log in exists.

If it fucking exists why can't I access play off tickets?

• Options
    edited May 2019
    se9addick said:

Total available = 21,950

Total sold = 14,968
    Selling quicker than I expected. That being said I didn’t think we’d sell out our allocations at Doncaster and Peterborough so I continually underestimate our support!
    It's the tight timescale which is driving this, ST holders only have today to buy exclusively so naturally have been piling in
    Exactly, 

I don't think the volume will be as high tommorow 

I expect around 7,000 will be left on monday 

And would expect a sell out by Tuseday 

Also 7,000 is a fair amount and most ST holders would have already brought for friends 
  • Options

View from 134