Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Hoping there will be around 10k left on Monday morning. It’s going to be an absolute free for all.
  • Rob7Lee said:
    Are people not able to buy the Family Area tickets in 137-140?

Around 3/4 of the available lower tier ones are in that section it seems 
    I got 14 in block 139 mate 
    You have to have 1 junior ticket for up to 3 adults in the Family seats.
    Got 9 adults and 5 kids 
  • Didn’t realise that was he family section when I booked 
  • If I buy my season ticket now can I get tickets today?
    STs seem to be off sale atm. I checked this morning as I was hoping to do the same thing.
  • LenGlover said:
    cafckev said:
    cafckev said:
    I am surprised that no one anticipated a rush for VG membership and manned the phone lines for questions etc
    Because there is only one person employed for Valley Gold.
    Oh didn’t know that, maybe recovering then, but I would have thought that a plan would have been in place.
    Equally mate, and I certainly don’t mean this to be rude to anyone because I know just how frustrating and stressful the whole situation can be, but this has been potentially on the cards for a few weeks.

There’s been loads of time for people to go online, check their account, make sure the right friends / family, VG are correctly linked, points etc. Everyone knows the club are on a skeleton staff situ and that queries on these spike days are going to be difficult. 

Ill admit though, having a phone line that’s clearly not fit for purpose hasn’t helped
    Yes, to be honest I'm really surprised these issues with season tickets and VG memberships not being linked weren't sorted when people tried to buy semi final tickets, or that people didn't check back then to make sure everything was correct. 

As for the phone service, it's hardly unusual for as phone line to be overloaded, the same applies to giant corporations and government bodies (e.g. HMRC)
    The phone service is unmanned not overloaded.

Nobody has managed to get through today. They just have an automated message saying unfortunately this queue is full please try later or go to the website blah, blah, blah.
    Yes they have, I've seen posting on here that they'd bought tickets on the phone
  • LenGlover said:
    cafckev said:
    cafckev said:
    I am surprised that no one anticipated a rush for VG membership and manned the phone lines for questions etc
    Oh didn’t know that, maybe recovering then, but I would have thought that a plan would have been in place.
    Equally mate, and I certainly don’t mean this to be rude to anyone because I know just how frustrating and stressful the whole situation can be, but this has been potentially on the cards for a few weeks.

There’s been loads of time for people to go online, check their account, make sure the right friends / family, VG are correctly linked, points etc. Everyone knows the club are on a skeleton staff situ and that queries on these spike days are going to be difficult. 

Ill admit though, having a phone line that’s clearly not fit for purpose hasn’t helped
    Yes, to be honest I'm really surprised these issues with season tickets and VG memberships not being linked weren't sorted when people tried to buy semi final tickets, or that people didn't check back then to make sure everything was correct. 

As for the phone service, it's hardly unusual for as phone line to be overloaded, the same applies to giant corporations and government bodies (e.g. HMRC)

Nobody has managed to get through today. They just have an automated message saying unfortunately this queue is full please try later or go to the website blah, blah, blah.
    Yes they have, I've seen posting on here that they'd bought tickets on the phone
    I don’t see how it’s a nightmare 
  • Need an update, has @CharltonLad88 got a ticket yet? 
  • LenGlover said:
    cafckev said:
    cafckev said:

Today?

I bought tickets for the Doncaster game using that phone line as did others. It took time to get into the queue and wait then but this time you don't even get put in the queue which given that I must have rung the number 100 times today suggests it is unmanned to me.
    STs seem to be off sale atm. I checked this morning as I was hoping to do the same thing.
    They’ve taken them off sale to stop people from doing that. The automated message on the phones confirms this.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcpolo said:
    Need an update, has @CharltonLad88 got a ticket yet? 
    Yeah he's purchased four... Mentions on his thread
  • I got tickets over the phone today, admittedly I called over and over for about an hour but eventually got put into a queue rather than hearing the recorded message... once through got my tickets in minutes. Just keep trying...
    I have been calling and hanging up continuously without a break on 2 phones for hours 
  • Don't agree with 4 per season ticket holder. I have mates taking their mates, next door neighbour, sons abd daughters and their partners. 
  • May have already been answered but why have Sunderland got more tickets?
  • For anyone wanting to check the view from their seat either after or before booking

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley
    Based on average attendance? It's only a small difference anyway
    Maybe the east end of Wembley holds a few more hundred seats?
    Maybe the east end of Wembley holds a few more hundred seats?
    Which end is the Tunnel End?
  • Sponsored links:

• Coming coming to this late - in Spain getting pissed celebrating an amazing night at The Valley ( and playing golf apparently.)

managed to get our tickets this morning before we left but really want to know - has Cambridge been successful?
  • bobmunro said:
    Coming coming to this late - in Spain getting pissed celebrating an amazing night at The Valley ( and playing golf apparently.)

managed to get our tickets this morning before we left but really want to know - has Cambridge been successful?
    Still waiting for the Donny home game tickets to arrive in the post 
  • Is the general consensus not to be too worried about getting a ticket for Monday? 

I would be very surprised if we sold out 36k. 
  • Find this process slightly frustrating (although not to the club's fault but mostly the lack of foresight from myself). Me and my mates have taken it in turn buying tickets all season. Meaning none of us meet the 100 loyalty points threshold... 
  • How can I link valley gold membership to fan id on website?
  • Find this process slightly frustrating (although not to the club's fault but mostly the lack of foresight from myself). Me and my mates have taken it in turn buying tickets all season. Meaning none of us meet the 100 loyalty points threshold... 
    yes agree. Will effect the vocal support too. Too many day trippers?
    You can allocate tickets to other fans if you buy more than one
  • Don't agree with 4 per season ticket holder. I have mates taking their mates, next door neighbour, sons abd daughters and their partners. 
    Just had a Spurs supporting fan with no Charlton connection flash up on my facebook account happy to be going to Wembley for the game...!

i am sure there will be plenty left Monday though so not overly worried.
    Just had a Spurs supporting fan with no Charlton connection flash up on my facebook account happy to be going to Wembley for the game...!

i am sure there will be plenty left Monday though so not overly worried.
    Does he drive a black cab?
  • Is the general consensus not to be too worried about getting a ticket for Monday? 

I would be very surprised if we sold out 36k. 
    I am 100 % certain that we will. 
    The feel good factor at the moment is unreal concidering Shitweasel still owns us.