Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Is the box office open tomorrow?
  • Serious question do u think we will have tickets left on Monday...

Thousands.
  • Don't agree with 4 per season ticket holder. I have mates taking their mates, next door neighbour, sons abd daughters and their partners. 
    Just had a Spurs supporting fan with no Charlton connection flash up on my facebook account happy to be going to Wembley for the game...!

i am sure there will be plenty left Monday though so not overly worried.
    How the fk
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Don't agree with 4 per season ticket holder. I have mates taking their mates, next door neighbour, sons abd daughters and their partners. 
    Just had a Spurs supporting fan with no Charlton connection flash up on my facebook account happy to be going to Wembley for the game...!

i am sure there will be plenty left Monday though so not overly worried.
    How the fk
    Season ticket holders buying extras for friends and family that don’t support Charlton.
  • How many have we shifted now?
  • Is the general consensus not to be too worried about getting a ticket for Monday? 

I would be very surprised if we sold out 36k. 
    I am 100 % certain that we will. 
    The feel good factor at the moment is unreal concidering Shitweasel still owns us. 
    I hope so!! Would be brilliant. I think there will likely be a few hundred left to fill. That’s not really based on anything mind you!

As long as there are plenty left on Monday morning. 
  • There will be plenty. Getting through will be the only issue. 
  • SE9 said:
    How many have we shifted now?
    Covered end is notable by his absence 

the ticketing didn’t run as smoothly as it would have if we had his helping hand guiding us throughout the day ...

hopefully he’ll be able to give us a ticket sales/remaining countdown 

looks a tougher job though , not sure he’s up to it , maybe a younger man like AFKA can take the bull by the horns 
  • SE9 said:
    How many have we shifted now?
    Covered end is notable by his absence 

the ticketing didn’t run as smoothly as it would have if we had his helping hand guiding us throughout the day ...

hopefully he’ll be able to give us a ticket sales/remaining countdown 

looks a tougher job though , not sure he’s up to it , maybe a younger man like AFKA can take the bull by the horns 
    Think Covered End might have lost any promote that may have been incoming after his great work with the semi final ticket updates :)
  • edited May 2019
    Or is he flouncing off Cos the promote didn’t arrive ....
    time will tell 
  • Sponsored links:

• Any chance of a Bite Size ticket thread so we don't have to wade through hundreds of posts about hopes, dreams, successes and disappointments just to fin out the latest?
  • Stig said:
    Any chance of a Bite Size ticket thread so we don't have to wade through hundreds of posts about hopes, dreams, successes and disappointments just to fin out the latest?
    Oops, didn't mean to be starting off any fish puns.
  • PopIcon said:
    Is the box office open tomorrow?
    No.

Nor Monday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday, or Thursday, or Friday, or Saturday.

The box office is not open to sell tickets to anyone. Telephone and online only.
  • edited May 2019
    Haven't read the full thread so I hope I'm not repeating stuff that is already out there. I've just logged on to the  OS & got our 2. SW corner  & top of block 130. Cat 5 - £40 adult & £20 for him. Plus booking fee of course. Very easy to do & spent around 20 mins looking at all the different options. My eyes ain't great now after cornea surgery so we didn't want to be up in the gods. We're  in row 29 so I imagine that's still a decent view.

Anyway, what I a really came on here  to say is that there are still a lot of seats in the family sections......hundreds of them. I think you need an U17 to get in there (max of 4 with 1 adult) but something I think needs to be shared with people struggling to get tickets on  Monday. Also, something which IS going to be a problem, is that there are loads of single seats as well in all sections. I can see come Monday it saying there are a few thousand left but most either being in the family sections or on their own.  Weren't many 2 seats together. 

• Stig said:
    Any chance of a Bite Size ticket thread so we don't have to wade through hundreds of posts about hopes, dreams, successes and disappointments just to fin out the latest?
    If only you knew someone who as admin on here
  • edited May 2019
    Over 13,000 sold so far

source: official Twitter
  • After feeling the sheer panic of not getting a Wembley ticket for this game, I have opted out of going to Derby Vs Villa. What a precious soul 
  • 23,500 ish left , don’t panic 
  • Sponsored links:

• There are probably quite a few people with season tickets that haven’t taken up their allocation.
  • I’m very surprised. That would mean ST holders and VG have taken on average less than 2 per person. That surprises me. Also from what I calculated this afternoon there were less than 20k shown still available. That would mean approx 4k not been put on public sale 
  • I’m very surprised. That would mean ST holders and VG have taken on average less than 2 per person. That surprises me. Also from what I calculated this afternoon there were less than 20k shown still available. That would mean approx 4k not been put on public sale 
    Back to school 
  • I’ve a thick question time.... The two teams have, between them 70/72k tickets. The ground holds 90 - what happens to the remaining 18,000 or so tickets do we have more to call upon if we sold out?
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    I’ve a thick question time.... The two teams have, between them 70/72k tickets. The ground holds 90 - what happens to the remaining 18,000 or so tickets do we have more to call upon if we sold out?
    Dont they get delegated amongst the EFL family

(Sponsors etc.)
  • Off_it said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    I’ve a thick question time.... The two teams have, between them 70/72k tickets. The ground holds 90 - what happens to the remaining 18,000 or so tickets do we have more to call upon if we sold out?
    They all go towards sucking the corporate cock
    And yet the playoffs remain one of the best finals for percentage of tickets that go to the two teams. For comparison Arsenal and Chelsea get 6k each in a stadium that hold well over 60k in the Europa final
  • Site says you get 230 loyalty points if you buy a season ticket, and that those points roll over for the next season. I had a season ticket last year, but don't this year, but only have 90 loyalty points,10 too few to buy tickets tomorrow. Am I right in thinking I should have more because of last season’s season tickets?
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Quite a few are sold as part of hospitality packages. I’m looking into that option in case I can’t buy tickets any other way. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Quite a few are sold as part of hospitality packages. I’m looking into that option in case I can’t buy tickets any other way. 
    Pm’d You