Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    Can’t believe there was no print at home option 
    someone said that option was available for England matches .
    Easier to email tickets on to people than having to physically hand them about and then still have the nervousness of waiting for them to arrive in the post ! 
    Agree, surely easier to have them emailed ??....hopefully they all arrive no problem 
  • Options
    If it makes general sale, then they won't have time to post them out surely? 

Will they have to be collected from the ground or on the day at Wembley?
  • Options
    I had the option to buy 16 in total, got our seven and used the other ones to allow others without season tickets to buy (benefit of this to me is gaining extra loyalty points.
  • Options
    I've got 165 points spent £200 more  than I would of done if I had a season ticket. Hate Roland love this club and current team but that can't happen next season 
  • Options
    McCartney said:
    I've got 165 points spent £200 more  than I would of done if I had a season ticket. Hate Roland love this club and current team but that can't happen next season 
    Buying a season ticket then? 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    I had the option to buy 16 in total, got our seven and used the other ones to allow others without season tickets to buy (benefit of this to me is gaining extra loyalty points.
    I think you only get one set of points allocated to your ST per match whether you buy 1 ticket or 4

• Options
    buckshee said:
    I think you only get one set of points allocated to your ST per match whether you buy 1 ticket or 4

This is true. Bought several tickets this year for others who didn’t have a Fan ID. I didn’t get the extra points and so despite going to most of the home games through buying on the day and a few freebies have ended up with 90 points so am chucked in with everybody on Monday.

• Options
    Probably a sill question but How can we see what seats are still available if you are not eligible to purchase till tomorrow? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Probably a sill question but How can we see what seats are still available if you are not eligible to purchase till tomorrow? 
    Ask someone who’s buying today at ten if they wouldn’t mind sharing screenshots of the stadium ticket map
  • Options
    buckshee said:

This is true. Bought several tickets this year for others who didn’t have a Fan ID. I didn’t get the extra points and so despite going to most of the home games through buying on the day and a few freebies have ended up with 90 points so am chucked in with everybody on Monday.

Same boat, I’m sure people will all get sorted in the end 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't think there's much need for people to panic. On the first day when you'd obviously expect a mad rush we've sold about 15k. Still over 20k left and will easily go to Monday/Tuesday.
  • Options
    Sorry, being really lazy here. How much would 2adults and 2kids be in family block? 
  • Options
    Serious question do u think we will have tickets left on Monday...

Loads. Pretty sure we won’t sell 37,000 tickets. 
  • Options
    buckshee said:

It's weird as if you look at the bit where it says granted loyalty points it seems to show ten for each ticket yet when I look at the total it hasn't seemed to have gone up at all.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Sorry, being really lazy here. How much would 2adults and 2kids be in family block? 
    £52 adult and £26 kids + £2.40 booking fee per ticket 

• Options
    Those were ticket prices per ticket 
  • Options
    Possibly daft question so just checking. Am I right in thinking that those in designated groups - eg ST holders/ VG/ those with 100 points - can buy 4 tickets each - which can include tickets for those with no fan IDs?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    buckshee said:

We’ve got two season tickets and VG but always purchase away and cup tickets through just the prime account if only one of us can make the game. That way at least one of us builds up the points to get in early for tickets if necessary. Obviously not too many games this season where you really needed to be in the first wave or two, Wimbledon the exception probably and Wembley of course if you wanted the premier choice of block 133 or second choice block 134 😉
  • Options
    Possibly daft question so just checking. Am I right in thinking that those in designated groups - eg ST holders/ VG/ those with 100 points - can buy 4 tickets each - which can include tickets for those with no fan IDs?
    Yes and that’s the problem
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

This season I bought nine tickets for me and nine for my son. We both have fan IDs, and he’s linked to my account, but I still only got 90 points in total. 
    Wanted three seats together, not up in the gods preferably. Sounds like that is unlikely. Sorry if this is seen as hand wringing. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    buckshee said:

This season I bought nine tickets for me and nine for my son. We both have fan IDs, and he’s linked to my account, but I still only got 90 points in total. 
    Wanted three seats together, not up in the gods preferably. Sounds like that is unlikely. Sorry if this is seen as hand wringing. 
    Next season, if there are any games where just you or you son go on their own then try and use just the one account to purchase the tickets through so that so at least one of you builds up the points 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Yeah we will. If we can shift 25k for the home leg, we'll easily take 37k to Wembley. 

Casual supporters, people who (like me) live abroad, returning boycotters, friends of Charlton fans who want a day out etc, it all adds up. There's 31 of us going to the final and i think at least 10 weren't at the semi final.
    Seems like the phases are a bit broken to be honest.

To me, it seems that linking fellow supporters accounts works, but is it fair that day trippers and just nice for the day outs essentially get to queue jump over other phases who, at the moment are struggling - people who have incomplete loyalty records through no fault of their own have to wait and then also on Monday anyone with a record can get up to 6 tickets im dreading tomorrow it’ll be carnage
  • Options
    McCartney said:
    Buying a season ticket then? 
    If Bowyers given a contract and we have some players by mid August yes
  • Options
    Should be a quiet sales day tomorrow won’t it?
    Can’t be many people with 100 points who aren’t ST Holders or VG, can there?
    I am in this club from only going to always this season beside when I thought Roly as gone for Sunderland and Friday. Can't be more than 800 - 1200 of us but at least we get recognised as real fans before general sale now! But high horse but when you do that many seats but always have to wait for general sucks. Especially when it used to be easy with the track record of 5 aways last season.
    Any chance of rewriting that in English please. 
    Yea pissed posting..
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    JamesSeed said:

Yeah we will. If we can shift 25k for the home leg, we'll easily take 37k to Wembley. 

Casual supporters, people who (like me) live abroad, returning boycotters, friends of Charlton fans who want a day out etc, it all adds up. There's 31 of us going to the final and i think at least 10 weren't at the semi final.

To me, it seems that linking fellow supporters accounts works, but is it fair that day trippers and just nice for the day outs essentially get to queue jump over other phases who, at the moment are struggling - people who have incomplete loyalty records through no fault of their own have to wait and then also on Monday anyone with a record can get up to 6 tickets im dreading tomorrow it’ll be carnage
    No it's not fair but we're Charlton not Man Utd. We've been given an allocation more than 3 times our average home attendance, so i'm certain that anyone who wants a ticket will get one.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Did anyone get through on the phone today?

Yes. It took 56 attempts to finally get In the queue and then another 45 mins on hold.

Once through took couple of mins to secure tickets 
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    JamesSeed said:

We’ve got tickets for people who aren’t charlton fans or who even support other teams but then again those same people have turned up for other Charlton away games this season which is more than a lot of people in the 37k the club will take will be able to say. It will be an extreme case if any regularly home or away match attending charlton fan can’t get a ticket for Wembley 
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    JamesSeed said:

We’ve got tickets for people who aren’t charlton fans or who even support other teams but then again those same people have turned up for other Charlton away games this season which is more than a lot of people in the 37k the club will take will be able to say. It will be an extreme case if any regularly home or away match attending charlton fan can’t get a ticket for Wembley 
    Hope you’re right
  • Options
    *Everyone will get a ticket!*

Relax.