Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    Got four based on my 290 points.
    Going for another two tomorrow.
  • Options
    How do you buy tickets ? We’ve already got ours but I was on the club site and thought I’d check to see how sales were going and the only link that seems to work is one for match day travel
    It’s on the home ticket section 
    That’s what I thought but the only link that works on my iPhone when i select charlton v Sunderland is the one for matchday travel. If that’s happening to those still looking to buy tickets then I can understand the frustration 
    That means they probably haven’t got enough points
    My dad st holder and vg member with 460 loyalty points had this issue with his account. The ‘buy’ button was greyed out. 
  • Options
    Can’t believe there was no print at home option 
    someone said that option was available for England matches .
    Easier to email tickets on to people than having to physically hand them about and then still have the nervousness of waiting for them to arrive in the post ! 
    If Charlton had made them print at home Seth would have gone into meltdown.

1 No box office open for personal callers.

2 At Donny the veggie option was something like a cheese & onion pastie.

3 Print at home may cost something like 10p, which is an outrage. 
  • Options
    Just bought four tickets - not the more expensive ones I was hoping to get but they were just singles and have been snapped up. I opted for near the pitch. Hopefully will be able to get another two tomorrow morning. 

Had a bit of a row with the wife as she wanted me to get better seats, but they weren't there FFS! I tried to explain that I only had 10 minutes to buy the damn things!

At the end of your 20 minute session it asks if you want more time and if you click yes it extends it for another 20 minutes.
  • Options
    Loads of tickets left, albeit mostly in the upper tier. I expect us to sell our allocation this week before they go on general sale on Thursday.

I see that Orient have sold 23,000 for today's FA Trophy Final, which is pretty impressive.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Got our two didn't want to abuse the system so that Charlton fans without priority can get a ticket :wink:.
    Doing the 400 mile round trip by road this time.
  • Options
    Mate is an OAP when i buy tickets do i have to prove his age or will they just trust you when buying?
  • Options
    Mate is an OAP when i buy tickets do i have to prove his age or will they just trust you when buying?
    I bought over 65's no issue. You'll probably be expected to show ID at Wembley though or everyone would be buying them. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I'm pretty sure you are trusted, it's when the turnstile helpers see that he is about 30 you'll have a problem :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    I'm pretty sure you are trusted, it's when the turnstile helpers see that he is about 30 you'll have a problem :wink:
    They’re scanners at Wembley, not really any person who mans the turnstiles, they focus on security and ensuring nothing is brought in and bags are to the correct size. You’ll be patted down as that’s normal, but they can’t expect everyone to have ID because that just isn’t the case, especially if people are not drivers, they’re not going to carry around their passport.
  • Options
    follett said:
    There’s 18,000 tickets left and not selling fast today. Will be plenty for tomorrow albeit upper tier
    Phew!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Vouch for me Mr Chaser, there's a drink in it for you.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    RedChaser said:
    They’re scanners at Wembley, not really any person who mans the turnstiles, they focus on security and ensuring nothing is brought in and bags are to the correct size. You’ll be patted down as that’s normal, but they can’t expect everyone to have ID because that just isn’t the case, especially if people are not drivers, they’re not going to carry around their passport.
    Probably won't be a problem anyway but for automated turnstiles there's a light that flashes when a concession ticket is scanned so that one of the stewards can check.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    kentred2 said:
    Need to wait till 9am tomorrow to get mine. I presume there will be some left?!

4 tickets per season ticket holder is a lot, especially when I’m seeing spurs and arsenal fans going already. 
    As I said before will be a day out feel to the lower tier sections. Good or bad who knows. Feels like the Doncaster game was the big game and Wembley the prize to share with friends and family. 
    The day out/day-trip posts make me laugh. Can clearly see that not all ST holders used their max allocation because we only shifted 13k yesterday. And to be frank, if you haven't got 100 points this season you're basically a day-tripper yourself (not including those with genuine point allocation issues, obviously).
  • Options
    So all the games I’ve been too this season I’ve bought on the gate, so I won’t have 100 points allocated to my membership. That makes me a day-tripper? Right’o.
    Would probably say you then fall into the category mentioned in brackets. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    So all the games I’ve been too this season I’ve bought on the gate, so I won’t have 100 points allocated to my membership. That makes me a day-tripper? Right’o.
    Would probably say you then fall into the category mentioned in brackets. 
    Posted before your edit 
  • Options
    I thought when you buy in person at the box office they ask for your details and then that gets recognised as a purchase on your record
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought when you buy in person at the box office they ask for your details and then that gets recognised as a purchase on your record
    No and it won’t always be me that goes up and buys for our group. 
  • Options
    That doesn’t appear to have worked for me.
  • Options
    I was under this impression too and that you only got 5 loyalty points instead of 10 if buying on the day after 12pm is it?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    RedChaser said:
    Vouch for me Mr Chaser, there's a drink in it for you.
    I already owe you one Elfs........hang on a minute I suppose putting my integrity on the line is worth two beers, so you're on  ;).
  • Options
    Zero points if you buy after certain time on the day - so they don’t need to take your details to give you points on the system 

5 points if you buy on the morning of the game 
  • Options
    Can anyone explain how to add my season ticket to my account? Cant find the option anywhere
  • Options
    I am one of those fans who will be praying there are enough left for every true Charlton fan tomorrow and can bag the two I need, just bloody typical that the year we get to Wembley is the same season I have spent months out of the country.
  • Options
    Can anyone explain how to add my season ticket to my account? Cant find the option anywhere
    It's probably on a duplicate account in which case you'd need to contact the club to merge them together.
  • Options
    I was under this impression too and that you only got 5 loyalty points instead of 10 if buying on the day after 12pm is it?
    Not sure about that, I've bought on liner for a home game and only got 5 points its 10 for away games
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    No and it won’t always be me that goes up and buys for our group. 
    Whoever buys for our group (usually me) makes sure the con numbers are given and noted. Never a problem.
    If you don't ask for it to be noted, they probably won't.
    Why would they, if you're not bothered why would they go the extra trouble ?

(NB we all have S/Ts, so I'm talking about buying aways in advance).