Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    Can anyone explain how to add my season ticket to my account? Cant find the option anywhere
    I would have thought the club have to do that.
    Otherwise anyone could add anything to their a/c to gain priority.
  • Options
    So all the games I’ve been too this season I’ve bought on the gate, so I won’t have 100 points allocated to my membership. That makes me a day-tripper? Right’o.
    I thought when you buy in person at the box office they ask for your details and then that gets recognised as a purchase on your record
    No and it won’t always be me that goes up and buys for our group. 
    Whoever buys for our group (usually me) makes sure the con numbers are given and noted. Never a problem.
    If you don't ask for it to be noted, they probably won't.
    Why would they, if you're not bothered why would they go the extra trouble ?
    Hold on. I only asked if there were gonna be any left, then called a day tripper and now this. Gotta laugh.
  • Options
    I am one of those fans who will be praying there are enough left for every true Charlton fan tomorrow and can bag the two I need, just bloody typical that the year we get to Wembley is the same season I have spent months out of the country.
    We sold 13,000 yesterday.
    So admittedly guesswork suggests we could be as high as 20,000 tonight.
    So there should be 17,000 left tomorrow.
  • Options
    So all the games I’ve been too this season I’ve bought on the gate, so I won’t have 100 points allocated to my membership. That makes me a day-tripper? Right’o.
    I thought when you buy in person at the box office they ask for your details and then that gets recognised as a purchase on your record
    Whoever buys for our group (usually me) makes sure the con numbers are given and noted. Never a problem.
    Hold on. I only asked if there were gonna be any left, then called a day tripper and now this. Gotta laugh.
    Lol let’s put it down to pre match nerves 🙄
  • Options
    I am one of those fans who will be praying there are enough left for every true Charlton fan tomorrow and can bag the two I need, just bloody typical that the year we get to Wembley is the same season I have spent months out of the country.
    This but going slightly off topic anyone see the young tout outside the club shop offering tickets for sale on Friday evening, none of our fans would buy up extra tickets to do that would they  :o.
  • Options
    I wasn't having a dig. I was just explaining.
  • Options
    That is my hope, just can't help but worry a little, frustrating too knowing that any of the previous 20+ seasons if the points system had existed I would have enough to be buying today.

• Options
    edited May 2019
    That is my hope, just can't help but worry a little, frustrating too knowing that any of the previous 20+ seasons if the points system had existed I would have enough to be buying today.

I just had a count up for you.
    There are about 1400 left in the lower tiers and 16,000 left in the highest tier (some blocks not sold but not on sale).
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    This but going slightly off topic anyone see the young tout outside the club shop offering tickets for sale on Friday evening, none of our fans would buy up extra tickets to do that would they  :o.
    Could not have been our tickets, as they are not being posted untill Monday according to th OS. Most likely corporate freebees.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    RedChaser said:
    Could not have been our tickets, as they are not being posted untill Monday according to th OS. Most likely corporate freebees.
    Eh? I was talking about tickets for the Donny game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    Yes I did. 
    I wondered the same thing. 
    I bet it was player comps or similar. 
    Bad show though. Don’t want that. 
  • Options

I just had a count up for you.
    There are about 1400 left in the lower tiers and 16,000 left in the highest tier (some blocks not sold but not on sale).
    Sounds promising then, cheers, I will be ready to go at 9am tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    A very kind Twitter follower just bought three tickets for me. Sorted now! Pretty amazed at the kindness of Charlton fans :-)
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Final whinge. Thought you’d get loyalty points for buying away tickets? 
    Yeah, you do.
    Well the system clearly isn’t working because I’ve been to at least five away games. 
  • Options
    Can’t believe there was no print at home option 
    someone said that option was available for England matches .
    Easier to email tickets on to people than having to physically hand them about and then still have the nervousness of waiting for them to arrive in the post ! 
    If Charlton had made them print at home Seth would have gone into meltdown.

1 No box office open for personal callers.

2 At Donny the veggie option was something like a cheese & onion pastie.

3 Print at home may cost something like 10p, which is an outrage. 

Costs a lot more when you've run out of ink.

• Options
    Tickets sorted yesterday no problem. I’ve had a few calls from people who haven’t called me for yonks or who haven’t been to a game for years desperately wanting me to buy them tickets. I’ve told them to try themselves on Monday general sale. Harsh but there you go. 
    Monday isn’t general sale. Not sure when that is. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Can’t believe there was no print at home option 
    someone said that option was available for England matches .
    Easier to email tickets on to people than having to physically hand them about and then still have the nervousness of waiting for them to arrive in the post ! 
    If Charlton had made them print at home Seth would have gone into meltdown.

1 No box office open for personal callers.

2 At Donny the veggie option was something like a cheese & onion pastie.

3 Print at home may cost something like 10p, which is an outrage. 

Costs a lot more when you've run out of ink.

That’s why I always choose ‘print at work’ option ;-)

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Tickets sorted yesterday no problem. I’ve had a few calls from people who haven’t called me for yonks or who haven’t been to a game for years desperately wanting me to buy them tickets. I’ve told them to try themselves on Monday general sale. Harsh but there you go. 
    Thursday, I believe.
  • Options

question:

I had a con number that the club told me was still valid so I presume I am able to get tickets on Monday. However, I did not have a log in for the site to purchase online. I set this up yesterday. Do I have to link the CON number that I have in order to be able to buy tickets tomorrow?

thanks

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Actually hilarious I was panicking about getting a ticket. Still 18,000 or so left. Everyone will be able to get one and be surprised if we are sold out before general sale.
  • Options
    elcafc said:

question:

I had a con number that the club told me was still valid so I presume I am able to get tickets on Monday. However, I did not have a log in for the site to purchase online. I set this up yesterday. Do I have to link the CON number that I have in order to be able to buy tickets tomorrow?

thanks

Dont think so - I am good to go on database, like you, set up to buy online - impressed they have my history, haven't yet mentioned con no., also, linked my son. I am confident, we are in a similar postion - will be fine, fingers crossed  
  • Options
    Just been a sado and got the Mrs to add up the remaining tickets ... 18k left. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    The official website says it is Thursday 23rd from 9am.
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    Thanks for that, Looking good for Monday morning so? Hopefully everyone gets sorted.
  • Options
    Is a member on their database, just someone who has used an account to purchase tickets in the past. 
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    Ultimatum said:
    Thanks for that, Looking good for Monday morning so? Hopefully everyone gets sorted.
    There’s plenty , they’re just in the upper tier. 
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    el-pietro said:
    Ultimatum said:
    There’s plenty , they’re just in the upper tier. 
    Are they the £60 ones.
  • Options
    elcafc said:

question:

thanks

Try logging in now and you will see.