Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Ultimatum said:
    el-pietro said:
    Ultimatum said:
    Just been a sado and got the Mrs to add up the remaining tickets ... 18k left. 
    Thanks for that, Looking good for Monday morning so? Hopefully everyone gets sorted.
    There’s plenty , they’re just in the upper tier. 
    Are they the £60 ones.
    Block 543... 
  • Ultimatum said:
    el-pietro said:
    Ultimatum said:
    Just been a sado and got the Mrs to add up the remaining tickets ... 18k left. 
    Thanks for that, Looking good for Monday morning so? Hopefully everyone gets sorted.
    There’s plenty , they’re just in the upper tier. 
    A ticket is a ticket!
  • edited May 2019
    If Sunderland sell out there is no way Charlton should put tickets on general sale - like to think the problem won’t arise, but tomorrow will tell. Just over half gone so far.
  • Wasn't going to go but I've just found my old membership details so will get tickets tomorrow.  I feel a bit hypocritical getting tickets as I vowed to not go again until Roland had gone & I suddenly rock up for a Wembley game, but I know people that have never been to a Charlton match that have got tickets through friends so fuck it!
    Go and enjoy it. Make loads of extra noise for those of us that can’t make it. :-)
  • If Sunderland sell out there is no way Charlton should put tickets on general sale - like to think the problem won’t arise, but tomorrow will tell. Just over half gone so far.
    My understanding is that if it goes to a general sale then you still have to be on our database.
  • Wasn't going to go but I've just found my old membership details so will get tickets tomorrow.  I feel a bit hypocritical getting tickets as I vowed to not go again until Roland had gone & I suddenly rock up for a Wembley game, but I know people that have never been to a Charlton match that have got tickets through friends so fuck it!
    Not hypocritical at all. You have denied him money all season. Now you are not having him deny you a blue moon Wembley experience. Simple. As long as you resume your boycott in August.....
    Spot on, I think Greenie said that you cannot deprive yourself of a Charlton appearance at Wembley.

This could be the last appearance for a lot of us in our lifetime.
    Bloody hope not.  Went in 87 and 98 and I’d like to think I’ve another 20 years plus.  Ok, I see your point...
  • If Sunderland sell out there is no way Charlton should put tickets on general sale - like to think the problem won’t arise, but tomorrow will tell. Just over half gone so far.
    My understanding is that if it goes to a general sale then you still have to be on our database.
    No. They are on sale to database holders until Thursday.
    If any remain they go to general sale meaning Sunderland fans could buy/anyone.
    If Sunderland sell out, as Airman said, it would be daft to put them on general sale.
  • How big is the CAFC database?, I don’t imagine there being many left come Thursday 
  • Sponsored links:

• How big is the CAFC database?, I don’t imagine there being many left come Thursday 
    If Sunderland sell out, as Airman said, it would be daft to put them on general sale.
    A few Sunderland fans got tickets in our end in 98.
    I doubt they will  do so again. 
  • I don’t think either team will sell out. 
    I expected yesterday to take up much more than it did, so I real,y don’t know what to expect to be honest
    Fair play, I stand corrected.
  • Yes sell out before Thursday.
  • How do you buy tickets ? We’ve already got ours but I was on the club site and thought I’d check to see how sales were going and the only link that seems to work is one for match day travel
    It’s on the home ticket section 
    That’s what I thought but the only link that works on my iPhone when i select charlton v Sunderland is the one for matchday travel. If that’s happening to those still looking to buy tickets then I can understand the frustration 
    That means they probably haven’t got enough points
    My dad st holder and vg member with 460 loyalty points had this issue with his account. The ‘buy’ button was greyed out. 
    That was my problem and I had all the loyalty points, fan ID, blah, blah, blah.

After many attempts of getting to that point an option to reset my password came up. I reset it to the one I'd been using anyway and hey presto I was allowed in.

If you get reset password give it a whirl and it might sort you out.
  • Airman how big is the database you think?.
  • mickc said:
    I've got a ticket
    @Henry Irving see this or he will make you give it to the museum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know how many Sunderland have sold so far?
  • cafc4life said:
    Anyone know how many Sunderland have sold so far?

Probably sold out.
  • edited May 2019
    Any fan on here not on the database that needs help getting a ticket before general sale msg me as happy to help buy before general sale for you. However I should imagine the majority of those on this website are on the database you just don’t know it or haven’t logged on to buy tickets. Dig out your con number type it in, reset password and see if that works if you can’t get through to club on the phone. 
  • cafc4life said:

Probably sold out.
    They haven't but there are still restrictions on their tickets.

• Airman how big is the database you think?.
    Well, it was about 60k once but i’m guessing they have done *some* weeding in the last seven years. Mind you, I’ve got three or four accounts...
  • C_A_F_C said:
    cafc4life said:

Probably sold out.
    They haven't but there are still restrictions on their tickets.

I have always said that Northerners have more disposable income.

• edited May 2019
    If we have 37k and Mackems 38k, who gets remaining 15k and why?
  • If we have 37k and Mackems 38k, who gets remaining 15k and why?
    Corporate areas, Club Wembley?

@Airman Brown would be your man to answer this I imagine.
    I would imagine a good chunk of this 15k might become available if the demand is there given it's only a League One Play Off Final and none of the big boys clubs involved
    Corporate areas, Club Wembley?

@Airman Brown would be your man to answer this I imagine.
    Mate offered me club Wembley tickets, it will be a last resort for me though as neutral mixed fans..