Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    My queuing time keeps going up
  • Options
    Wilma said:
    my wait time has already leaped from over an hour, to 50 mins to 30 mins in 3 minutes.
    Same for me.

mines just leaped up to 40 though. all those people asking for extra time when the 10 mins runs down!!!! hurry up will ya!
  • Options
    Got mine nice and easy
  • Options
    Come on folks, get cracking. Wait time is going up and I'll have to actually do some work at some point this morning!
  • Options
    My brother has now sorted our tickets so I'm about to make someone a bit happier by logging out of the queue! 
  • Options
    There's some erratic queue jumping going on here. I've gone backwards and forwards in time
  • Options
    Yeah would you 4,354 slow coaches hurry ffs, or get your grandkids to do it for you already 😉 
  • Options
    I think the issue is that people enter the queue to have a look like I just did and don’t click on the link to leave the queue. When I went back it still had the same queue number but there was a lot less in front of me.
  • Options
    Have had trouble logging in. Am in queue, when i get on will I have to login to account to purchase tickets? If so I might be wasting my time waiting in queue
  • Options
    Just purchased the last three tickets that were together in the lower stand. There are a few seats on their own but not many that can be purchased together from what I could see.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All done, good stuff. Website isn't quite the clearest but fair enough. Now just the nervous wait for the envelope!
  • Options
    If you're leaving the queue, click the bleeding link people. We can all make this a lot less painful! 😂
  • Options
    Melrose said:
    Have had trouble logging in. Am in queue, when i get on will I have to login to account to purchase tickets? If so I might be wasting my time waiting in queue
    Yeah you get to the booking home page once you reach the queue so need to log-in/do everything as normal after that stage
  • Options
    Got our 5!
  • Options
    RDG said:
    Come on folks, get cracking. Wait time is going up and I'll have to actually do some work at some point this morning!
    This
  • Options
    Melrose said:
    How are you in a queue if you haven't logged in?
  • Options
    RDGRDG
    edited May 2019
    Assume the queue is merely a mechanism to manage demand on the actual booking site so it doesn't crash, only allowing people to reach the site in a managed fashion a few at a time. Doubt it's built with this kind of demand in mind.
  • Options
    just looking at the ticket info....... are we not allowed to sing in other areas lol
    If that is the case there's going to be some more than usual pretty P*ssed off people around us :smiley:.
  • Options
    don.t know f..ing confusing
    Got onto site, but earlier had trouble logging in to my account
  • Options
    better than queuing round the valley like back in 88

Amen to that. Got down to the Valley at 7am that day and eventually got my tickets at 5pm 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any idea where those hoping to stand and sing in the upper tier are buying? Blocks right behind the goal?
  • Options
    RDG said:
    Any idea where those hoping to stand and sing in the upper tier are buying? Blocks right behind the goal?
    Absolutely no idea but I'm hoping the same in 542 which I gave no thought to at all...
  • Options
    waited to log in and the restricted sale is greyed out?? what am I doing wrong????
  • Options
    RDG said:
    I've purchased thinking/hoping along those lines!
  • Options
    40 min wait for me... Hope there are some left!
  • Options
    been on since 9, queue number 5821, still got 38 minutes to go :o
  • Options
    If we have 37k and Mackems 38k, who gets remaining 15k and why?
    Corporate areas, Club Wembley?

@Airman Brown would be your man to answer this I imagine.
    Mate offered me club Wembley tickets, it will be a last resort for me though as neutral mixed fans.. 
    There are designated corporate areas for Charlton fans
  • Options
    any idea if the account linkage will work today. hoping to get all of my family and friends together 
    it worked yesterday
  • Options
    Melrose said:
    don.t know f..ing confusing
    Got onto site, but earlier had trouble logging in to my account
    Couldn't find a login link - every login/ticket related link went to the queue so hopefully will be able to login and not get booted out when I reach end of queue
  • Options

The only option is delivery by post.

I thought It was pick up at Wembley if they were booked from abroad.