Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    Got my two tickets, phew!

Hopefully everyone else is able to get their tickets too, see you all Sunday, COYR!  :)
  • Options
    All done - loads of tickets left. Once I was past the queue I was in and out in about 3 minutes.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Just got them. That was more tense than the penalty shoot out. 

(Loads left 10 mins ago for those still trying but only high up) 
  • Options
    To save pissing about once I’m in, is there any chance of 6 together at all?  In the lower tiers?
    No. I had trouble getting three together.
  • Options
    joeaddick said:
    Where's the ticket purchase tab on the website please..?
    tickets>  Home matches
    Thanks, I get that...but Just can't see any links for tickets.. Only links "Wembley Travel"
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    When you pick your seats is the bottom or the top nearer the front?

Bottom is front, should be a green pitch kinda icon at the bottom as well
    Thanks
  • Options
    Which section was the kids section again?
  • Options
    Block 531 for me and my son ...... so excited 

• Options
    After purchasing my tickets, I panicked as I realised that my address wasn't on my account. I've updated it now, so it should hopefully be okay. I'm also away from Thursday to Saturday and might not know if I've received them. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just had a panic attack, when I paid it took me to an authentication bit where I had to enter a code, and after I submitted it said the page had timed out. Went back to the booking website and it gave me a warning about cancelling the transaction and the tickets were still in the basket.

But then a confirmation email came through to say I got them, but yet in the website thetlyre still in my basket, but ive got the confirmation, so all must be well.....I am in block 537, high up but its not a bad view going by the wembley website
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Which section was the kids section again?
    139 - I only realised that once I'd bought there though. Still, I'm talking 2 kids, so not the end of the world.
  • Options
    I just had a panic attack, when I paid it took me to an authentication bit where I had to enter a code, and after I submitted it said the page had timed out. Went back to the booking website and it gave me a warning about cancelling the transaction and the tickets were still in the basket.

But then a confirmation email came through to say I got them, but yet in the website thetlyre still in my basket, but ive got the confirmation, so all must be well.....I am in block 537, high up but its not a bad view going by the wembley website
    block next to you 536, I thought the same which is why I went for there
  • Options
    No postage fees. Have I opted to collect the tickets in error or is this an act of generosity?
  • Options
    Anyone fancy's spreading the atmosfear feel free to join block 536, fair few left there when I brought 10 mins ago
  • Options

I had similar, my 3d secure bit just locked up and was hanging. Took a gamble, hit refresh and it bombed out, CAFC page warned about cancelling transaction then it refreshed and said all good and confirmation email has just come through.
  • Options
    Got in, clicked on home tickets and it's all greyed out no option to purchase fs
  • Options
    25May98 said:
    What do you click on once you get there? No link for Wembley 
    Home Tickets Section
    Thank you. Was panicking. Didn’t want to lose my place and start again. 
  • Options
    Got my three altogether. Up in the Gods but I don’t care. I’m going to Wembley. 😃

I really hope everyone gets a ticket. Good luck. 
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:

I had similar, my 3d secure bit just locked up and was hanging. Took a gamble, hit refresh and it bombed out, CAFC page warned about cancelling transaction then it refreshed and said all good and confirmation email has just come through.
    Even now its still warning me aniut the transaction, even when I refresh, but I got the confirmation so I think I can relax, I will just let my thing time out and check later 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Site booking not working for me...Are tickets available by phone today..?
  • Options
    Done! 6 tickets for block 530. £30 each. That may be less than I paid in 98. Suspiciously affordable
  • Options
    Absolute piece of piss once on the site, worked fine and only took a few minutes to get three together slightly to one side of the goal in the upper tier. Good luck everyone. Charlton are going to Wembley!
  • Options
    Are any upper blocks already sold out?
  • Options
    Tickets purchased, unfortunately only upper tier left but the process was pretty quick and very easy once in.
  • Options
    Got my 5. Only place to get them together was top tier. In blocl 537. Hope there is a bit of an atmosphere!
  • Options
    Got my 4. Not the greatest, but hey ho
  • Options
    Done! 6 tickets for block 530. £30 each. That may be less than I paid in 98. Suspiciously affordable
    Was thinking the same - expecting to pay top prices for halfway line seats and ended up with cheapest seats up in the dress circle!  I wonder what the catch is?  Memory lane top of East Terrace looking down on the Valley like watching subbuteo perhaps?
  • Options
    Only need one more for my uncle. 4 of us already in the lower section. Annoyinly I can't buy just a single ticket as you need to buy a junior as well as it's in the Family Section, even though it's the last one in the block!

Any ideas?