Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    Was trying on behalf of my family but have given up. Waste of three hours.
    Come on CS, dont give up, you've got to get tickets. 
  • Options
    follett said:
    Just worked out there’s 3600 tickets left on sale, meaning we must be very close to the 30,000 sold mark 

Remember there seemed to be a bit of a disparity with Allocation minus Available Seats on Saturday by about 4,000.

So the sales figure may be less than you think.  

Shit , I got all my hopes up , we got to sell out surely
  • Options
    I've worked out that we've only got about 3,000 seats remaining.
  • Options
    Didn’t seem to be many left when I got my pair about 45 minutes ago. Hard to find two together. Settled for way up in the gods, delighted!
  • Options
    We'll sell out easily - don't worry. Seemed to be a bit quieter yesterday but a lot of people weren't eligible till today and they're going like hotcakes so it seems
  • Options
    Had problems with tickets and timed out on security.
    Refreshed it again no luck and then two bloody emails saying I had 6 tickets when I only wanted 3!

Clearly a cookie issue BUT if someone wants 3 tickets together in section 530 for £30 face value each then let me know. 

Oh and the Ticket office is still closed despite saying they will reopen today. 

Thanks for the help mate! 

I cant find my old CON number so cant order on the website. Can anyone please order me 2 more adults and a child? I'm more than happy to pay whatever and will throw in beers in exchange for helping me out

Dan, you still after tickets? You might not recognise my username but I am ValleyMcMoist
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Was trying on behalf of my family but have given up. Waste of three hours.
    Come on CS, dont give up, you've got to get tickets. 
    I am sorted B thank you - was trying for the family. A mate thinks he can get me six for them....
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Refreshed it again no luck and then two bloody emails saying I had 6 tickets when I only wanted 3!

Clearly a cookie issue BUT if someone wants 3 tickets together in section 530 for £30 face value each then let me know. 

I cant find my old CON number so cant order on the website. Can anyone please order me 2 more adults and a child? I'm more than happy to pay whatever and will throw in beers in exchange for helping me out

Dan, you still after tickets? You might not recognise my username but I am ValleyMcMoist
    Hey mate. Hows you? Been ages. 
    Yes, if anyone can grab these for me I'd be over the moon
  • Options
    Got mine Block 534, 5 seats. Looks like a decent view and we are about third row from the front. Happy days my mate from my football team and the rest of the lads got 6 tickets in the same block. We were no.523 in the queue at 9am this morning and he was no.6000! Nice touch there. 

So so buzzing. 
  • Options
    Thanks to this site my spare tickets are sold. Good luck to all. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    addickson said:

The only option is delivery by post.

I thought It was pick up at Wembley if they were booked from abroad.

Sorry to repeat myself, but if someone could answer this I'd be very greatful.

In the "All you need to know on Wembley final tickets!" section it says "Any tickets bought by supporters based outside the United Kingdom will need to be collected from the Ticket Office at Wembley Stadium on the day of the game"

Still the only option was "Delivery by post".

What is correct?

I live in Finland, so I'll need to collect as well from the stadium, my guess is the club are posting the tickets and once they see the address is overseas they will send to Wembley and we will collect using the ref in the ticket email that we get, they also stated they will send a email confirming this to people who book overseas closer to the game
    Could be an issue for me. In Scotland so not exactly overseas but heading down on Thursday so hope the ticket gets sent today. Will be taking my confirmation email with me just in case. When I joined the queue I was in the 9000s, but got in just after 10.30 and plenty tickets left
    At the bottom of the conformation email there is a note to say that if you have not received your ticket you should contact the Charlton ticket office and they will arrange for a duplicate to be collected at Wembley.

I would follow that advice as they maybe difficult as they will be worried that 2 could get in with one ticket.

Safe journey.
    Pretty sure the barcodes can only be used once (otherwise people could hand the tickets through to be re-used).
  • Options
    Thanks to CatAddick for Katy's email. I've bookmarked the second attempt to buy tickets which, like the first, says I have purchased  them, but the lack of a confirmation email and that 'unable to authenticate payment' hanging around is making me fret.
    I'm anxious and in a foul mood, so the obvious thing to do is to start drinking large vodkas on an empty stomach and find someone to blame for all this...
  • Options

_MrDick said:

Change it again to ValleyMcmoistDick
  • Options
    Kap10 said:
    Not quite sure where to post this so will probably post in a few threads. Wembley have a stringent bag policy which if you dont know could mean you leaving your worldly goods somewhere or not getting in. This is the link to their policy
    Strange though. It talks about size of bags and medical. But no other mention of what you can or can't take in. 
  • Options
    How many did we sell back in 1998 ? 
  • Options
    Redskin said:
    Thanks to CatAddick for Katy's email. I've bookmarked the second attempt to buy tickets which, like the first, says I have purchased  them, but the lack of a confirmation email and that 'unable to authenticate payment' hanging around is making me fret.
    I'm anxious and in a foul mood, so the obvious thing to do is to start drinking large vodkas on an empty stomach and find someone to blame for all this...
    Book a long break. There is a nice hotel in Belgium, and if your tickets turn up you can cancel.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    _MrDick said:

Hey mate. Hows you? Been ages. 
    Yes, if anyone can grab these for me I'd be over the moon
    Dan, you have a message ...
    Epic mate. Thanks so much! 
  • Options
    redman said:
    Kap10 said:
    Not quite sure where to post this so will probably post in a few threads. Wembley have a stringent bag policy which if you dont know could mean you leaving your worldly goods somewhere or not getting in. This is the link to their policy
    Strange though. It talks about size of bags and medical. But no other mention of what you can or can't take in. 
    You can't usually take food or drink in.
  • Options
    Settled for tickets up in the Gods, looks like a great view to be honest
  • Options
    How many did we sell back in 1998 ? 
    If I recall correctly, we had 34,000 (all sold) and Sunderland got 39,000. I don't think it was possible to segregate sufficiently with a 50/50 split.
  • Options
    redman said:
    Kap10 said:
    that's because it's the page about bags

You need the prohibited items page https://help.wembleystadium.com/support/solutions/articles/7000028403-ground-regulations-prohibited-restricted-items-
  • Options
    After purchasing my tickets, I panicked as I realised that my address wasn't on my account. I've updated it now, so it should hopefully be okay. I'm also away from Thursday to Saturday and might not know if I've received them. 
    Thank you so much for that. Just checked my account details and didn't have my address on it either as I always use print at home. Sorted now though. Would suggest everyone check their profile!
  • Options
    Looks like less than 2500 tickets remaining! What a fantastic support from everyone! Come on you reds! Sell out crowd!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    addickson said:

The only option is delivery by post.

I thought It was pick up at Wembley if they were booked from abroad.

Sorry to repeat myself, but if someone could answer this I'd be very greatful.

In the "All you need to know on Wembley final tickets!" section it says "Any tickets bought by supporters based outside the United Kingdom will need to be collected from the Ticket Office at Wembley Stadium on the day of the game"

Still the only option was "Delivery by post".

What is correct?

I live in Finland, so I'll need to collect as well from the stadium, my guess is the club are posting the tickets and once they see the address is overseas they will send to Wembley and we will collect using the ref in the ticket email that we get, they also stated they will send a email confirming this to people who book overseas closer to the game
    Could be an issue for me. In Scotland so not exactly overseas but heading down on Thursday so hope the ticket gets sent today. Will be taking my confirmation email with me just in case. When I joined the queue I was in the 9000s, but got in just after 10.30 and plenty tickets left
    At the bottom of the conformation email there is a note to say that if you have not received your ticket you should contact the Charlton ticket office and they will arrange for a duplicate to be collected at Wembley.

I would follow that advice as they maybe difficult as they will be worried that 2 could get in with one ticket.

Safe journey.
    Cheers @redrobo
  • Options
    Got my tickets. Up in the gods but 2 together for me and my son I just wanted to be there. Feel sorry for those that won’t be able to get them as I didn’t think it would sell out this fast!