Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Are there any cup finals in Europe that have a higher number of actual fans attending than the English Playoff Finals? Obviously the FA Cup and League Cup finals will have similar attendances but I would guess more tickets are distributed to the “football family” than at the Playoffs.
  • edited May 2019
    So it looks like we will definitely sell at least our allocated 37k and when you add in the corporate packages fans we probably won’t be far off 40k by Sunday 
  • se9addick said:
    Are there any cup finals in Europe that have a higher number of actual fans attending than the English Playoff Finals? Obviously the FA Cup and League Cup finals will have similar attendances but I would guess more tickets are distributed to the “football family” than at the Playoffs.
    Unlikely given that the only stadium in Europe that's bigger than Wembley is the Nou Camp.

Perhaps the Stade de France for French cup finals would be similar but not sure how their tickets get distributed.
  • _MrDick said:
    Had problems with tickets and timed out on security.
    Refreshed it again no luck and then two bloody emails saying I had 6 tickets when I only wanted 3!

Clearly a cookie issue BUT if someone wants 3 tickets together in section 530 for £30 face value each then let me know. 

Oh and the Ticket office is still closed despite saying they will reopen today. 

Thanks for the help mate! 

I cant find my old CON number so cant order on the website. Can anyone please order me 2 more adults and a child? I'm more than happy to pay whatever and will throw in beers in exchange for helping me out

Dan, you still after tickets? You might not recognise my username but I am ValleyMcMoist
    Hey mate. Hows you? Been ages. 
    Yes, if anyone can grab these for me I'd be over the moon
    Nice to know you’re still around!
    AnAppyAddick.  o:)
  • hawksmoor said:
    Settled for tickets up in the Gods, looks like a great view to be honest
    I'm sitting virtually behind you!

ooh which site is this?
  • hawksmoor said:

ooh which site is this?
    https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m sure this will have been posted already, but this site shows the view from your seat:

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat
  • Thanks to the help of ours I'm sorted. Sad that Dad won't be with us to enjoy the day but I'm sure he'll be looking down singing his heart out

Sorry to hear about your old man mate, he was a top bloke.
  • Thanks to the help of ours I'm sorted. Sad that Dad won't be with us to enjoy the day but I'm sure he'll be looking down singing his heart out

Sorry to hear about your old man mate, he was a top bloke.
    Cheers Dave 
  • Great stuff. My tickets are better than I'd hoped. Thanks for the link
  • hawksmoor said:

ooh which site is this?
    https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley
    Looks like a builder's finish of Spurs' new ground.
  • Can enjoy it all now with got our tickets. Logged on at 08.53 and was behind over 2500. Got 13 Block 528 just in Cat6. In the gods but cracking view. Still peeved to have only 90 pts after 15 home games but delighted to have it sorted given the sales.
  • 2,050 showing available.
  • Sponsored links:

• Someone needs to compile a ‘chant thread’ for our new fans that are popping along 😂
  • Actually hilarious I was panicking about getting a ticket. Still 18,000 or so left. Everyone will be able to get one and be surprised if we are sold out before general sale.
    Nearly sold out now, and it’s only Monday. 
  • Wasn't going to go but I've just found my old membership details so will get tickets tomorrow.  I feel a bit hypocritical getting tickets as I vowed to not go again until Roland had gone & I suddenly rock up for a Wembley game, but I know people that have never been to a Charlton match that have got tickets through friends so fuck it!
    Not hypocritical at all. You have denied him money all season. Now you are not having him deny you a blue moon Wembley experience. Simple. As long as you resume your boycott in August.....
    Spot on, I think Greenie said that you cannot deprive yourself of a Charlton appearance at Wembley.

This could be the last appearance for a lot of us in our lifetime.
    Get well soon. 
  • Ferryman said:
    Can enjoy it all now with got our tickets. Logged on at 08.53 and was behind over 2500. Got 13 Block 528 just in Cat6. In the gods but cracking view. Still peeved to have only 90 pts after 15 home games but delighted to have it sorted given the sales.
    Same situation as us! See you in there! 
  • COOPS said:
    Guess we're now all waiting on the post over the next four days. Just hope there's not any issues.  :*
    And that my friend I would suggest is the biggest piece of optimism I have ever seen on Charlton Life:-)

Actually, I'm intrigued. Are there people in the ticket office as we speak sorting out the appropriate Wembley tickets and matching them up against transaction numbers? Christ, what a performance if they are. Shame we couldn't print at home.

As for the post office, it will be a miracle if someone doesn't have a problem. What's the procedure going to be if tickets get lost in the post?
  • In the Gods, but we got 6.  Buzzing. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    I’m sure this will have been posted already, but this site shows the view from your seat:

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat
    Help, I cannot get this to work. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?