Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    Any fan on here not on the database that needs help getting a ticket before general sale msg me as happy to help buy before general sale for you. However I should imagine the majority of those on this website are on the database you just don’t know it or haven’t logged on to buy tickets. Dig out your con number type it in, reset password and see if that works if you can’t get through to club on the phone. 
    Yes please! Sent you a PM 👍
  • Options
    In Block 143, pretty close to where we were for 98.  This week is dragging already!!!!  ⏰
  • Options
    Area 549, not that far from the front of it tho, such a relief getting it done is there a pitch I can run on somewhere right now?! Up the addicks.
  • Options
    Any fan on here not on the database that needs help getting a ticket before general sale msg me as happy to help buy before general sale for you. However I should imagine the majority of those on this website are on the database you just don’t know it or haven’t logged on to buy tickets. Dig out your con number type it in, reset password and see if that works if you can’t get through to club on the phone. 
    Yes please! Sent you a PM 👍

h bugger, will see what i can do. Was in the queue buying for someone else who saw this offer of help and asked yesterday, but have bought that for them and logged out. Will queue again. if anyone is further into the queue than me and can buy one for Yorkshireaddick can you help? I've got another 40 min queue and my boss is becoming suspicious of my lack of input today! :-)
  • Options
    Was so nervous about not getting tickets this morning, now i'm just nervous about the game!
    And Royal Mail.
  • Options

The only option is delivery by post.

I thought It was pick up at Wembley if they were booked from abroad.

Sorry to repeat myself, but if someone could answer this I'd be very greatful.

In the "All you need to know on Wembley final tickets!" section it says "Any tickets bought by supporters based outside the United Kingdom will need to be collected from the Ticket Office at Wembley Stadium on the day of the game"

Still the only option was "Delivery by post".

What is correct?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    At last !! that 90 minute wait until receiving the confirmation for our 4 seats was more squeaky bum than Fridays game.
    Up in the gods ,but who cares.
    COYA !!!!!

• Options
    Was so nervous about not getting tickets this morning, now i'm just nervous about the game!
    And Royal Mail.
    Don't even go there! That would be so typical of Charlton under Roland!
  • Options
    given what the Valley was like friday, I wouldn't worry about being near any designated singing sections, we are in the family block 139 (booked without realising it was a family area) and I reckon the whole end will be rocking
  • Options
    edited May 2019

In the "All you need to know on Wembley final tickets!" section it says "Any tickets bought by supporters based outside the United Kingdom will need to be collected from the Ticket Office at Wembley Stadium on the day of the game"

What is correct?

I live in Finland, so I'll need to collect as well from the stadium, my guess is the club are posting the tickets and once they see the address is overseas they will send to Wembley and we will collect using the ref in the ticket email that we get, they also stated they will send a email confirming this to people who book overseas closer to the game
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    I just had a panic attack, when I paid it took me to an authentication bit where I had to enter a code, and after I submitted it said the page had timed out. Went back to the booking website and it gave me a warning about cancelling the transaction and the tickets were still in the basket.

But then a confirmation email came through to say I got them, but yet in the website thetlyre still in my basket, but ive got the confirmation, so all must be well.....I am in block 537, high up but its not a bad view going by the wembley website
    I had similar, my 3d secure bit just locked up and was hanging. Took a gamble, hit refresh and it bombed out, CAFC page warned about cancelling transaction then it refreshed and said all good and confirmation email has just come through.
    Even now its still warning me aniut the transaction, even when I refresh, but I got the confirmation so I think I can relax, I will just let my thing time out and check later 

• Options
    Just ordered a hospitality package.....anyone who’s interested call 08007831440.........they answered pretty quickly too, which was a blessing!
    I chose the email print out option.

• Options
    What do we think the total take up will be ? Isn’t 37k now looking unlikely?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just had a quick gander at the queue. Still nearly 4000 in it. Reckon we will sell out tomorrow?
  • Options

Cheers!

So you too only had "delivery by post option"? I was worried it was something wrong with my address details.

I almost feel like nervous wreck right now. First the game on Friday, then booking the plane tickets in the middle of the night straight after game was finished and then the agony of not knowing whether I'd get any tickets.

• Options
    Just had a quick gander at the queue. Still nearly 4000 in it. Reckon we will sell out tomorrow?
    I did exactly the same 🙊🤣
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    I did exactly the same 🙊🤣
    As did 3998 others!
  • Options

Cheers!

So you too only had "delivery by post option"? I was worried it was something wrong with my address details.

I almost feel like nervous wreck right now. First the game on Friday, then booking the plane tickets in the middle of the night straight after game was finished and then the agony of not knowing whether I'd get any tickets.

Du flyg fran Sverige? I did the same thing, that booking process was nerve racking
  • Options
    given what the Valley was like friday, I wouldn't worry about being near any designated singing sections, we are in the family block 139 (booked without realising it was a family area) and I reckon the whole end will be rocking
    Are you in the actual family section of that block?

I'm in 139 myself but the family section only starts from row 21
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    Should be a quiet sales day tomorrow won’t it?
    Can’t be many people with 100 points who aren’t ST Holders or VG, can there?
    I paid for nine games (the ones my son wanted to go to). 10 points a game.
    Shouldn’t your Grandad’s descendants get free tickets for life?
    No chance of that after the JS Stand sign debacle. I was brainwashed by CARD agents into thinking there was something wrong with the way the current owner is running the club ;-)
  • Options
    Still tickets left on the website, but a lot seem to have shifted this morning:

4,139 Upper
    4 Middle
    98 Lower
  • Options

What is correct?

I live in Finland, so I'll need to collect as well from the stadium, my guess is the club are posting the tickets and once they see the address is overseas they will send to Wembley and we will collect using the ref in the ticket email that we get, they also stated they will send a email confirming this to people who book overseas closer to the game
    Could be an issue for me. In Scotland so not exactly overseas but heading down on Thursday so hope the ticket gets sent today. Will be taking my confirmation email with me just in case. When I joined the queue I was in the 9000s, but got in just after 10.30 and plenty tickets left
  • Options
    Had anyone got through in the phone????