Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Anyone have a link I can test my login details whilst waiting in the queue?
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    40 min wait for me... Hope there are some left!
    You’ll be fine. I was about 4,000 in the queue on Sat and took around 40 mins. The countdown and timing  indicated was pretty accurate. 

The queueing is managed so the seat booking system doesn’t crash. It’s an off the shelf package a lot of clubs use
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    is it post only for tickets?

• Options
    Melrose said:
    Have had trouble logging in. Am in queue, when i get on will I have to login to account to purchase tickets? If so I might be wasting my time waiting in queue
    Yeah you get to the booking home page once you reach the queue so need to log-in/do everything as normal after that stage
    I had the same query...thanks, just need to be patient.
  • Options
    Fucks sake. What a time for my router to crash 😡😢🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Where's the ticket purchase tab on the website please..?
  • Options
    Phew, got our four 😀 block 536 row 4. Can’t wait  COYA
  • Options
    Worried that when I get in it won't let me log in. Logged in okay yesterday, but earlier today the system couldn't find my email address.
  • Options
    joeaddick said:
    tickets>  Home matches
  • Options
    Just got 4, Don't panic yet people there are still loads of them left! not got the greatest seats in the world but at least i'm gonna be there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is it post only for tickets?

I believe so yeah
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    So has it sold out..? On the site, but can't find any links for tickets
  • Options
    joeaddick said:
    Go into Tickets, home genres and click on the picture or club badge.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Had fans been to 10 or more away games , could've got your tickets yesterday.   ;)
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    40 min wait for me... Hope there are some left!
    You’ll be fine. I was about 4,000 in the queue on Sat and took around 40 mins. The countdown and timing  indicated was pretty accurate. 

The queueing is managed so the seat booking system doesn’t crash. It’s an off the shelf package a lot of clubs use
    Thanks mate, more worried about selling out :) got the queue open on my desktop at work. Handed in my notice today, and got the agent for my new job trying to get in touch. Told him he can wait, and give him an approximate time to boot!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Absolutely delighted!  got three seats in 536 close to the front! hopefully, some other people in the block are up for a good sing-song! flights booked to arrive into Gatwick at 9 am from Finland Sunday morning. could someone provide the link where you can see your seats?

Really hope as many Charlton fans as possible are able to get their tickets!

COYR 
  • Options
    Got my two. Block 543, so not the best, but at least I'll be there.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    joeaddick said:
    Go into Tickets, home genres and click on the picture or club badge.
    Thanks...Clicking on badge, but sadly nothing about tickets coming up.

• Options
    Got our 5 in block 543. Hopefully a decent atmosphere around that area
  • Options
    To save pissing about once I’m in, is there any chance of 6 together at all?  In the lower tiers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To save pissing about once I’m in, is there any chance of 6 together at all?  In the lower tiers?
    I suspect you’ll need a couple of kids in your group for the lower tier now
  • Options
    ffs - I finally got in, selected my seats but now getting a message saying 'having trouble loading' and it won't let me check out.  I think I'm going to cry.
  • Options
    Absolutely delighted!  got three seats in 536 close to the front! hopefully, some other people in the block are up for a good sing-song! flights booked to arrive into Gatwick at 9 am from Finland Sunday morning. could someone provide the link where you can see your seats?

Really hope as many Charlton fans as possible are able to get their tickets!

COYR 
    536 is the designated old people/sit down block.
  • Options
    When you pick your seats is the bottom or the top nearer the front?
  • Options
    What do you click on once you get there? No link for Wembley 
  • Options
    25May98 said:
    Home Tickets Section
  • Options
    ffs - I finally got in, selected my seats but now getting a message saying 'having trouble loading' and it won't let me check out.  I think I'm going to cry.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Scoham said:
    When you pick your seats is the bottom or the top nearer the front?

Bottom is front, should be a green pitch kinda icon at the bottom as well
  • Options
    Great - got my 6 , no trouble at all.  Plenty of seats left - don't panic those not in yet!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    25May98 said:
    Home Tickets

PS Great user name. But you may have to change it now!