Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    Well that was stressful! Tried to get better Category seats but all sold out, I guess that's what happens when you have to wait until Monday. Managed to get two up near the gods, someone at work said that the view up there is good, so quite pleased!
  • Options
    Top stuff @suzisausage

• Options
    Got our tickets up in the low oxygen seats but happy just to be going  :)
  • Options
    Had problems with tickets and timed out on security.
    Refreshed it again no luck and then two bloody emails saying I had 6 tickets when I only wanted 3!

Clearly a cookie issue BUT if someone wants 3 tickets together in section 530 for £30 face value each then let me know. 

Oh and the Ticket office is still closed despite saying they will reopen today. 

• Options

Cheers!

So you too only had "delivery by post option"? I was worried it was something wrong with my address details.

I almost feel like nervous wreck right now. First the game on Friday, then booking the plane tickets in the middle of the night straight after game was finished and then the agony of not knowing whether I'd get any tickets.

I would suggest emailing the club for confirmation. They have been pretty good at email to queries apparently
  • Options
    Just worked out there’s 3600 tickets left on sale, meaning we must be very close to the 30,000 sold mark 
  • Options
    looks to me there's only about 3,800 tickets left. all apart from a couple in the top tier. the blocks at the top nearest to the sunderland fans have got sold out on them. not sure if they do that anyway in case of aggro. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Just bought two ticket for an old school friend who was involved in the Back to the Valley campaign and had season tickets back in the early nineties. Simple process, but he and his son are up in the gods, nowhere near me and mine. So grateful to Nigel McCarthy who bought me three tickets yesterday on level one.
    The view from high up isn't too bad, but my kids much prefer being close to the action, and they're the ones that count!
  • Options

Cheers!

So you too only had "delivery by post option"? I was worried it was something wrong with my address details.

I almost feel like nervous wreck right now. First the game on Friday, then booking the plane tickets in the middle of the night straight after game was finished and then the agony of not knowing whether I'd get any tickets.

Du flyg fran Sverige? I did the same thing, that booking process was nerve racking
    Nej, från Danmark. Copenhagen is actully my nearest airport, apart from a few small ones
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    given what the Valley was like friday, I wouldn't worry about being near any designated singing sections, we are in the family block 139 (booked without realising it was a family area) and I reckon the whole end will be rocking
    Are you in the actual family section of that block?

I'm in 139 myself but the family section only starts from row 21
    I got row 40 and 41, 7 seats in each, only about 4 rows from the back by the looks of it?.....I doubt it will noticeably look like a family stand, won't look any different to the rest of the end
  • Options

The only option is delivery by post.

I thought It was pick up at Wembley if they were booked from abroad.

Sorry to repeat myself, but if someone could answer this I'd be very greatful.

In the "All you need to know on Wembley final tickets!" section it says "Any tickets bought by supporters based outside the United Kingdom will need to be collected from the Ticket Office at Wembley Stadium on the day of the game"

Still the only option was "Delivery by post".

What is correct?

I live in Finland, so I'll need to collect as well from the stadium, my guess is the club are posting the tickets and once they see the address is overseas they will send to Wembley and we will collect using the ref in the ticket email that we get, they also stated they will send a email confirming this to people who book overseas closer to the game
    Just in case there is an issue on the day. I would get to the Wembley collection point as early as practical with my e mail confirmation and ID. Passport obviously.
  • Options
    Got two for me and my son in block 140.
    Then managed to get two for my daughter and her boyfriend in block 549 (row 1).
    Would it be possible to swap the tickets around?
    No loss in value, all same category group.
    Once your in, can you move between upper and lower tiers?
  • Options
    I spent an hour waiting and was told I'd bought three tickets along with a reference number. An hour later no email confirmation and a look at my history showed 'unable to authenticate payment'. Been through the whole process again and exactly the same outcome. I've either bought six or no tickets. Would someone please put up Katy's email, otherwise I'm in real danger of losing my fucking temper...
  • Options
    given what the Valley was like friday, I wouldn't worry about being near any designated singing sections, we are in the family block 139 (booked without realising it was a family area) and I reckon the whole end will be rocking
    Are you in the actual family section of that block?

I'm in 139 myself but the family section only starts from row 21
    I got row 40 and 41, 7 seats in each, only about 4 rows from the back by the looks of it?.....I doubt it will noticeably look like a family stand, won't look any different to the rest of the end
    So long as people dont tell me to sit down I dont mind being in the family section
  • Options
    Dear Redskin I have a feeling like you that you may like may have got six tickets instead of 3 but  can't ring the ticket office to have a word. 
  • Options
    can't see it being like that, obviously they'll be kids all over our end.

just got on the ticket site, which has had just over 19,000 visitors this morning, no one queuing now and was able to get straight on. A quick tot up and there were 3,222 left dotted about, alot of singles but the bulk of the remaining in the upper tier.
  • Options
    elcafc said:
    Had anyone got through in the phone????
    Nobody has . Buying on the phone is a ruse . It’s never answered . Apparently each call that gets that message costs 50p as well. 

I made that last bit up :smile:
    Some people have bought over the phone, but not many.
    If possible I'd definitely try online.
    Maybe try both, but minimal chance on phone. 
  • Options
    Not quite sure where to post this so will probably post in a few threads. Wembley have a stringent bag policy which if you dont know could mean you leaving your worldly goods somewhere or not getting in. This is the link to their policy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Was trying on behalf of my family but have given up. Waste of three hours.
  • Options
    What do we think the total take up will be ? Isn’t 37k now looking unlikely?
    I'm confident they'll all be sold out before they reach general sale (Thursday)
  • Options
    Urgent Question, I've just purchased 4 tickets but I've just realised my membership details are for my old address as I've recently moved!!  As i've only just purchased them, if I change my address on the system now will they go to my new address, or do I need to contact the post office to redirect??

What a doughnut
  • Options
    Well after a long queue got in and managed to get three tickets together but unfortunately up in the gods. Gutted about that as I have Valley Gold (since it started!) and more that enough loyalty points but had trouble getting access on the site as no longer linked to my Valley Gold or CON number for some reason first started having problems for Doncaster game but did not need Valley Gold for that. Anyway going with my Grandson and nephew and cannot wait, especially after Friday and listening to the Charlton Live pod cast on my commute in this morning what a great listen!  COYR.
  • Options
    addickson said:

The only option is delivery by post.

I thought It was pick up at Wembley if they were booked from abroad.

Sorry to repeat myself, but if someone could answer this I'd be very greatful.

In the "All you need to know on Wembley final tickets!" section it says "Any tickets bought by supporters based outside the United Kingdom will need to be collected from the Ticket Office at Wembley Stadium on the day of the game"

Still the only option was "Delivery by post".

What is correct?

I live in Finland, so I'll need to collect as well from the stadium, my guess is the club are posting the tickets and once they see the address is overseas they will send to Wembley and we will collect using the ref in the ticket email that we get, they also stated they will send a email confirming this to people who book overseas closer to the game
    Could be an issue for me. In Scotland so not exactly overseas but heading down on Thursday so hope the ticket gets sent today. Will be taking my confirmation email with me just in case. When I joined the queue I was in the 9000s, but got in just after 10.30 and plenty tickets left
    At the bottom of the conformation email there is a note to say that if you have not received your ticket you should contact the Charlton ticket office and they will arrange for a duplicate to be collected at Wembley.

I would follow that advice as they maybe difficult as they will be worried that 2 could get in with one ticket.

Safe journey.
  • Options
    What do we think the total take up will be ? Isn’t 37k now looking unlikely?
    I'm confident they'll all be sold out before they reach general sale (Thursday)
    easily I'd say
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    elcafc said:
    Had anyone got through in the phone????
    Wanted to know the answer to that myself...I tried multiple times but got nowhere.
    Got on the site early, but couldn't login in with my original setup details??, so re-registered but unfortunately ticket tab didn't show up for me.😢
  • Options
    follett said:
    Just worked out there’s 3600 tickets left on sale, meaning we must be very close to the 30,000 sold mark 

Remember there seemed to be a bit of a disparity with Allocation minus Available Seats on Saturday by about 4,000.

So the sales figure may be less than you think.  

• Options
    Had problems with tickets and timed out on security.
    Refreshed it again no luck and then two bloody emails saying I had 6 tickets when I only wanted 3!

Clearly a cookie issue BUT if someone wants 3 tickets together in section 530 for £30 face value each then let me know. 

Oh and the Ticket office is still closed despite saying they will reopen today. 

Thanks for the help mate! 

I cant find my old CON number so cant order on the website. Can anyone please order me 2 more adults and a child? I'm more than happy to pay whatever and will throw in beers in exchange for helping me out

• Options
    follett said:

Remember there seemed to be a bit of a disparity with Allocation minus Available Seats on Saturday by about 4,000.

So the sales figure may be less than you think.  

If 4000 still not on sale, would be around 29,500 sold