Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    Wasn't going to go but I've just found my old membership details so will get tickets tomorrow.  I feel a bit hypocritical getting tickets as I vowed to not go again until Roland had gone & I suddenly rock up for a Wembley game, but I know people that have never been to a Charlton match that have got tickets through friends so fuck it!
    Go and enjoy it. Make loads of extra noise for those of us that can’t make it. :-)
    I'm sure Grandad will take it a few decibels x
  • Options
    mickc said:
    I've got a ticket
    Quite surprised by how expensive the tickets were, considering it was 21 years ago and football inflation since then!

• Options
    I  know it's early and the tickets are not on sale until 9 a.m., but to me the website is confusing. The bit where it says choose match and Shows Charlton v Sunderland (then the club's crests) is sort of greyed out. It doesn't give me the confidence that when the tickets do become available, that when i click on this, something will happen.

It would have been better if, on clicking the match it said tickets not available yet etc, etc
    Anyone else have this same trepidation? Don't panic Mr Mannering :)
  • Options
    If we have 37k and Mackems 38k, who gets remaining 15k and why?
    Dont forget there will be a good number of tickets unavailable due to the segregation
  • Options
    Any fan on here not on the database that needs help getting a ticket before general sale msg me as happy to help buy before general sale for you. However I should imagine the majority of those on this website are on the database you just don’t know it or haven’t logged on to buy tickets. Dig out your con number type it in, reset password and see if that works if you can’t get through to club on the phone. 
    Ditto ... I’ve got my tickets through a STH. I’m on the DB so can buy up to six tickets before they go on general
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Anyone know how many Sunderland have sold so far?
    Before today it was just 1 per person, but from today they can buy 6 per ST holder/member, so i imagine they'll sell out today.
  • Options
    any idea if the account linkage will work today. hoping to get all of my family and friends together 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I've signed in using usual details but the grey area is still grey. Does it change colour at 9.00am?

Grateful for advice, please.
  • Options
    I've signed in using usual details but the grey area is still grey. Does it change colour at 9.00am?

I dont know for sure - as mine is grey'd out too but I assume it changes at 9. will let you know what happens to mine post 9am.
  • Options

I dont know for sure - as mine is grey'd out too but I assume it changes at 9. will let you know what happens to mine post 9am.
    Thanks. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mine has now defaulted to a 'this doesn't open till 9am' holding page with a 27 min countdown on my laptop.
  • Options
    mine has now defaulted to a 'this doesn't open till 9am' holding page with a 27 min countdown on my laptop.
    Thanks Suzie. Mine as well. Panic over!

Let's hope we get in some time in the next 6 hours!

• Options
    cafc4life said:
    Before today it was just 1 per person, but from today they can buy 6 per ST holder/member, so i imagine they'll sell out today.
    No, it has been four per person till now. 
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    No, it has been four per person till now. 
    My post was about Sunderland, not us.

Their sales were:

PHASE ONE: 12 noon on Friday 17 May ‘til 8.30am on Monday 20 May

• Season card holders
    • UK and International members

Supporters qualifying for this period of sale are guaranteed ONE ticket as long as they purchase before the second sale phase.

PHASE TWO: 9am on Monday 20 May ‘til 8.30am on Tuesday 21 May

• Season card holders
    • UK and International members

Subject to availability, season card holders and UK and International members can purchase up to SIX additional tickets per membership number.

• Options
    I was in a queue on Saturday from iPad and got booted out around 9.20 got back in and was online doing it all by 9.45 so the queue will go down reasonably quickly so be patient .

• Options
    Can't get logged on this morning.  It's telling me it can't find my email address though I was able to log on yesterday grrrr

• Options
    2mins to go

• Options
    Queue number 2557. 2365 ahead of me.
  • Options
    4226 ahead of me - hope they are not all buying 4 tickets each!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3621 in front of me

• Options
    Queue number 2557. 2365 ahead of me.
    You did well... 5874 in the queue with 5532 ahead of me! 
  • Options
    my wait time has already leaped from over an hour, to 50 mins to 30 mins in 3 minutes.
  • Options
    6123 in front of me  :D
  • Options
    my wait time has already leaped from over an hour, to 50 mins to 30 mins in 3 minutes.
    Same for me.
  • Options
    better than queuing round the valley like back in 88

• Options
    4374 in the queue and was looking an hour wait. Now leaped forward to 30 mins. I reckon there's a lot of multi-tab action going on. This feels like Glasto
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Bit nervy all this....why couldn't we have just finished 2nd....now in the q....my waiting time has gone up...is that normal?
  • Options
    460 to go...
  • Options
    just looking at the ticket info....... are we not allowed to sing in other areas lol