Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    *Everyone will get a ticket!*

Relax. 
    Is this something for the "Nothing can go wrong now" thread?
  • Options
    *Everyone will get a ticket!*

Relax. 
    “Trump will never get elected.”
    ”This ship is unsinkable.”
    ”Roland doesn’t do failure.”

There are probably others....!
  • Options
    Called the line 130 times so far today to sort out my ticket order screw up ..... can't get through.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Having to wait till tomorrow. Given up on blocks 133 and 134. Does anyone know what the chances are of there still being cat 1 tickets available?

Stupidly split the purchase of tickets for every home match this season with a friend and don’t have enough points.

Went to both legs of the semi and would be gutted to not be able to get decent tickets for me and my wife.
  • Options
    Final whinge. Thought you’d get loyalty points for buying away tickets? 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Yeah, you do.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Finally got through by phone after numerous attempts this morning (Keep your dog and bone on automatic redial). Two tickets category 5, row 8. Forty pounds each. Keep trying to get through folks. They said tickets sent out 1st class mail (now time to badger the postey). Cheers. Up the Addicks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

10 points per away league match, 5 for away cup matches:

• Options
    Tickets could sell out tomorrow?
  • Options
    Hearing from people I know about West Ham and Arsenal fans getting tickets is seriously pissing me off
    That will dilute the atmosphere somewhat...probably a better atmosphere at Scunny away then Wembley.
  • Options
    Anyone else sitting in block 137? 
  • Options
    Block 143, it’s the place to be.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    A few hundred others, at a guess
    I see you’re still a comedian 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mostly Millwall and Portsmouth fans.
    That would be just my luck!
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    A few hundred others, at a guess
    I see you’re still a comedian 
    Well, two "lols" makes me funnier than John Bishop these days!
  • Options
    Having to wait till tomorrow. Given up on blocks 133 and 134. Does anyone know what the chances are of there still being cat 1 tickets available?

Stupidly split the purchase of tickets for every home match this season with a friends and don’t have enough points.

Went to both legs of the semi and would be gutted to not be able to get decent tickets for me and my wife.
    I know I tried to get Cat1 yesterday in a block that hadn’t opened yet , so they’re filling up each section as it goes along , no idea what sections have been sold with only singles left 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Just bought four tickets - not the more expensive ones I was hoping to get but they were just singles and have been snapped up. I opted for near the pitch. Hopefully will be able to get another two tomorrow morning. 

Had a bit of a row with the wife as she wanted me to get better seats, but they weren't there FFS! I tried to explain that I only had 10 minutes to buy the damn things!

• Options
    My stepbrother bought tickets for his daughter, my husband and me this morning, but the only place we could sit together is in top tier.  He said that there are some block seats in family area, but in tiers 1 & 2 there are mostly singles left. 
  • Options
    Interestingly given some of the reported issues,  Sunderland aren’t selling their tickets through their own site. Their fans buy via Ticketmaster (“As is standard practice for the majority of clubs reaching a Wembley final, Ticketmaster will administer all tickets bought online and over the telephone on behalf of the club”). I wonder why we didn’t take the same approach? Would have assumed that it would have been mandatory for both clubs. 
  • Options
    Just bought four tickets - not the more expensive ones I was hoping to get but they were just singles and have been snapped up. I opted for near the pitch. Hopefully will be able to get another two tomorrow morning. 

Had a bit of a row with the wife as she wanted me to get better seats, but they weren't there FFS! I tried to explain that I only had 10 minutes to buy the damn things!

You should have bought the single tickets, it would have kept you away from your (moaning)beloved.
  • Options
    It’s always a bit of a conundrum with these things.  I think back to 98 and my old dear went.  Doesn’t even like football, came because it was such an occasion.  Out of the 13 I’ve bought so far, one is going to one of my best mate’s who’s a Wimbledon fan.  He came to the 98 final, I went to their League 2 final back in 2016 against Plymouth and I’ve known him since I was 5.  I think there will always be the odd mate you know well that you would get them a ticket for, but obviously I hope everyone that is an actual Charlton fan is sorted, would be shit if not.  Can see everyone getting one though so fingers crossed there shouldn’t be too many problems 2mo.

we also have family of season ticket holders coming now in among the 13, that haven’t been to a game in years.  Again, not sure how that sits with people, but on the one hand, these occasions are meant to be shared I guess 

Good luck to everyone 2mo.  Sure/hope you will be sorted 
  • Options
    I really think anyone who wants one will get one. Might not be in your preferred location, but Wembley offers decent vantage points regardless. If we’re sold out by Tuesday I would be astonished.
  • Options
    Tickets sorted yesterday no problem. I’ve had a few calls from people who haven’t called me for yonks or who haven’t been to a game for years desperately wanting me to buy them tickets. I’ve told them to try themselves on Monday general sale. Harsh but there you go. 
    General sale starts Thursday doesn't it? Thought Monday was for members only.