Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Site says you get 230 loyalty points if you buy a season ticket, and that those points roll over for the next season. I had a season ticket last year, but don't this year, but only have 90 loyalty points,10 too few to buy tickets tomorrow. Am I right in thinking I should have more because of last season’s season tickets?
    Points system only started this season
  • Options
    Should be a quiet sales day tomorrow won’t it?
    Can’t be many people with 100 points who aren’t ST Holders or VG, can there?
  • Options
    Hope so!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I had my own issues this morning.
    I offered to attempt to buy 16 tickets, 10 of whom were S/T holders.
    I checked previously that all S/T holders were linked to me.
    Anyway, computer said no as I had more than 4 still "owned" by me.
    I ended up getting 2 of the others to log in and we all got online at the same time & discussed on the phone, so we bought together.
    I bought 8, assigning 4 to others.
    My other mates bought 4 each.
    So we got 16 together in block 140, which wasn't my original choice.
    We were then getting requests from others, so we got three more and now have 19 together.

• Options
    I'm in block 140. Tried to get 141 and 142 logged on early but non left there.
  • Options
    I ended up getting 2 of the others to log in and we all got online at the same time & disussed on the phone, so we bought together.
    We were then getting requests from others, so we got three more and now have 19 together.

What's that chant u don't know what your doing
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    I’ve a thick question time.... The two teams have, between them 70/72k tickets. The ground holds 90 - what happens to the remaining 18,000 or so tickets do we have more to call upon if we sold out?
    They all go towards sucking the corporate cock
    And yet the playoffs remain one of the best finals for percentage of tickets that go to the two teams. For comparison Arsenal and Chelsea get 6k each in a stadium that hold well over 60k in the Europa final
    More corporate cocks need sucking for that game, clearly.
  • Options
    I think the remaining tickets are for the EFL, corporates and those that have the Wembley season ticket thing not sure on its correct name but they get access to all events at Wembley  I don't think it's a bad allocation at all when you compare to some of the bigger finals both domestically and in Europe. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    I’ve a thick question time.... The two teams have, between them 70/72k tickets. The ground holds 90 - what happens to the remaining 18,000 or so tickets do we have more to call upon if we sold out?
    Dont they get delegated amongst the EFL family

(Sponsors etc.)
    Prawn sandwich 
  • Options
    I'm in block 140. Tried to get 141 and 142 logged on early but non left there.
    Ditto.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I ended up getting 2 of the others to log in and we all got online at the same time & disussed on the phone, so we bought together.

Same experience 
  • Options
    I paid for nine games (the ones my son wanted to go to). 10 points a game.
  • Options
    I am in this club from only going to always this season beside when I thought Roly as gone for Sunderland and Friday. Can't be more than 800 - 1200 of us but at least we get recognised as real fans before general sale now! But high horse but when you do that many seats but always have to wait for general sucks. Especially when it used to be easy with the track record of 5 aways last season.
  • Options
    Did anyone get through on the phone today?
  • Options
    I’m very surprised. That would mean ST holders and VG have taken on average less than 2 per person. That surprises me. Also from what I calculated this afternoon there were less than 20k shown still available. That would mean approx 4k not been put on public sale 
    As somebody else has remarked elsewhere, a lot of season ticket holders will probably also likely to be VG and will actually go to Charlton with other season ticket holders and it’s likely they know the same extra people that they will want to get extra tickets for. An average of less than 2 tickets per season ticket and VG holder sounds about right to me.
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Club Wembley members get first dibs on their seats for most matches and events at Wembley.
  • Options
    How many sold on Saturday in the end?
  • Options
  • Options
    that is pretty impressive within 24 hours of us winning last night. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JTJT
    edited May 2019
    When did that loyalty points thing start? 

Got a lot of history on the CON pre oz, but I guess that won't count for much if it's a new scheme. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    The fact that my Charlton mad nephew is 15 could give me access to the family enclosure..A small ray of hope and he doesn' talk much during the match either, which is a bonus. 
  • Options
    I’ve got a question, not sure if it’s already answered but if I log onto my account and I don’t have the required requirements. Like points or season ticket. If I link mine and my Dads accounts could I then complete the ticket purchase through my portal using his season ticket.

Hope that makes sense, it’s just that he’s not too computer savvy and I’m still on the other side of the planet!
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    I paid for nine games (the ones my son wanted to go to). 10 points a game.
    Shouldn’t your Grandad’s descendants get free tickets for life?
  • Options
    I’ve got a question, not sure if it’s already answered but if I log onto my account and I don’t have the required requirements. Like points or season ticket. If I link mine and my Dads accounts could I then complete the ticket purchase through my portal using his season ticket.

Hope that makes sense, it’s just that he’s not too computer savvy and I’m still on the other side of the planet!
    Get him to give you his password. 
  • Options

There in lies the problem, I don’t think he knows it or email address that he would have used.

Cheers though
  • Options

There in lies the problem, I don’t think he knows it or email address that he would have used.

Cheers though
    Try setting one up with his id/ con number and your email .

when I log on to my email I have a friends sons id come up

so I log on to mine with my id number  and it’s still linked to my email address 

• Options

View from 134
    Wouldn't want to be to near the front....would the upper tier be better? 
  • Options

Cheers though
    Try setting one up with his id/ con number and your email .

when I log on to my email I have a friends sons id come up

so I log on to mine with my id number  and it’s still linked to my email address 

Lovely, cheers for that. I’ll give it a go
  • Options
    Can’t believe there was no print at home option 
    someone said that option was available for England matches .
    Easier to email tickets on to people than having to physically hand them about and then still have the nervousness of waiting for them to arrive in the post !