Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Can we play in yellow please.

• JamesSeed said:
    I tried to buy tickets for me and my two boys, but don't qualify as, thanks to my 'soft' boycott,  I only have 90 loyalty points, and you need 100. Two of us had season tickets the previous two seasons, and I thought loyalty points were supposed to roll over for a year, but that clearly hasn't happened. Wanted to treat them to good seats but I'm worried we won't get any now. Pretty gutted to be honest. I don't suppose anyone qualifying to buy four, who might only require one ticket, would be happy to buy three extra?
    Yours in desperation,
    JSG
    [Edit: I've just seen that database member with less than 100 points can buy tickets at 9am on Monday, so can give that a go].
    The loyalty scheme began at the beginning of this season,so previous seasons season tickets wouldn't count.
  • Who are the home team?
    It's done on an East West split. The team from the North gets the east dressing room and east side of the stadium, the team from the South gets the west dressing room and west side of the stadium. Saw this on Football Focus today!
    so who wears their home kit?
    I assume there will be a coin toss for that
    right, thanks i thought that had already been decided. 
  • How many tickets were Sunderland given?
    A few hundred more than us I think 
  • edited May 2019
  • How many tickets were Sunderland given?
  • Are people not able to buy the Family Area tickets in 137-140?

Around 3/4 of the available lower tier ones are in that section it seems 
  • I am surprised that no one anticipated a rush for VG membership and manned the phone lines for questions etc
  • cafckev said:
    I am surprised that no one anticipated a rush for VG membership and manned the phone lines for questions etc
    Because there is only one person employed for Valley Gold.
  • cafckev said:
    I am surprised that no one anticipated a rush for VG membership and manned the phone lines for questions etc
    Oh didn’t know that, maybe recovering then, but I would have thought that a plan would have been in place.
  • Sponsored links:

• redman said:
    I ordered tickets for somebody who is linked to my account. I believe the tickets will all be sent to me, can someone confirm that this is  correct?
    I believe this to be the case as I bought 2 for somebody else linked to my account but who's VG is linked to another account and the address shown on the email receipt is mine.
  • Sharon tweeted earlier to say she's not back until Monday for VG.
  • cafckev said:
    cafckev said:
    Oh didn’t know that, maybe recovering then, but I would have thought that a plan would have been in place.
    Equally mate, and I certainly don’t mean this to be rude to anyone because I know just how frustrating and stressful the whole situation can be, but this has been potentially on the cards for a few weeks.

There’s been loads of time for people to go online, check their account, make sure the right friends / family, VG are correctly linked, points etc. Everyone knows the club are on a skeleton staff situ and that queries on these spike days are going to be difficult. 
    I am not moaning, because I understand but maybe it was attempting fate.

I got 14 in block 139 mate 

I got 14 in block 139 mate 
    You have to have 1 junior ticket for up to 3 adults in the Family seats.
  • Still not got match tickets but booked valley express, me and the kids will just stay outside waving at you all going in pmsl! 
  • edited May 2019
    cafckev said:
    cafckev said:
    Equally mate, and I certainly don’t mean this to be rude to anyone because I know just how frustrating and stressful the whole situation can be, but this has been potentially on the cards for a few weeks.

There’s been loads of time for people to go online, check their account, make sure the right friends / family, VG are correctly linked, points etc. Everyone knows the club are on a skeleton staff situ and that queries on these spike days are going to be difficult. 

Ill admit though, having a phone line that’s clearly not fit for purpose hasn’t helped
    Hmmm. Does "everyone" know the club have a skeleton staff?

And couldn't you turn that around to say that the club have also known that this could be on the cards? So couldn't they have done more, like get someone in to answer the phones/outsource this if they are going to put tickets on sale and advertise a number?

Having said that, the level of public panicking, hand wringing and meltdowns so far is a bit embarrassing. We've got a shed load of tickets and they only went on limited sale this morning. 
  • edited May 2019
    Serious question do u think we will have tickets left on Monday...

• cafckev said:
    cafckev said:

Ill admit though, having a phone line that’s clearly not fit for purpose hasn’t helped
    Yes, to be honest I'm really surprised these issues with season tickets and VG memberships not being linked weren't sorted when people tried to buy semi final tickets, or that people didn't check back then to make sure everything was correct. 

As for the phone service, it's hardly unusual for as phone line to be overloaded, the same applies to giant corporations and government bodies (e.g. HMRC)
  • Sponsored links:

• cafckev said:
    cafckev said:

Yes, to be honest I'm really surprised these issues with season tickets and VG memberships not being linked weren't sorted when people tried to buy semi final tickets, or that people didn't check back then to make sure everything was correct. 

As for the phone service, it's hardly unusual for as phone line to be overloaded, the same applies to giant corporations and government bodies (e.g. HMRC)
    The phone service is unmanned not overloaded.

Nobody has managed to get through today. They just have an automated message saying unfortunately this queue is full please try later or go to the website blah, blah, blah.
  • I've solved part of my problem.

Not 100% sure how but earlier there was no option to reset a password for me. In despair after venting on here I tried once more and saw the option there so thought there was nothing to lose in resetting. I reset to the old password and it let me in. Couldn't see how to buy concessions so bought adult tickets but that's the least of the problems.

What I will say is there were single seats only left in many blocks when I looked.

Exhausted and have a banging headache now which is sadly stress induced thanks to Charlton's ticketing system rather than alcohol induced!
  • I have had problems buying wheelchair tickets for both playoff games - it's an absolute f***ing shambles and obviously nobody from the club has checked it out.

Appalling service.
  • I’m really worried now! Still no luck, got coach tickets and am stressed that I won’t be able to get 4 tickets together in ground which won’t be any good as it’s just me and my children. Elation to frustration to despair :disappointed:
  • Serious question do u think we will have tickets left on Monday...

The pressure from when I looked is in the middle tier as there are only singles and families and friends understandably want to sit together

There seems to be plenty elsewhere particularly the upper blocks. 
  • Good to read. Was panicking ive got 180 loyalty points so been to most games this season but cant buy until tomorrow 
  • I tried to click on a block that hadn’t been opened so they prolly need x amount from a section to be sold before they release another section in a certain category of pricing 
  • Who are the home team?
    It's done on an East West split. The team from the North gets the east dressing room and east side of the stadium, the team from the South gets the west dressing room and west side of the stadium. Saw this on Football Focus today!
    so who wears their home kit?
    I assume there will be a coin toss for that
    Unless the Old Bill make the decision on "Safety grounds" ....