Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    I’ve now tried on my PC , my iPad and iPhone and every time I get past the queuing process ( about a minute ) it sends me back to the ticketing page . What am I doing wrong .
  • Options
    I’ve now tried on my PC , my iPad and iPhone and every time I get past the queuing process ( about a minute ) it sends me back to the ticketing page . What am I doing wrong .
    Once you’re on the page you click on the home matches bit mate. Then you are good to go 
  • Options
    You want the ticketing page don't you? Cookies blocked?
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Once you’re on the page you click on the home matches bit mate. Then you are good to go 
    I have . A hundred  times . Nothing 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    I have . A hundred  times . Nothing 
    I get this screen and there is nothing to click on 
  • Options
    I don’t think your season ticket is linked. Can you see there at no loyalty points. That’s your issue I think mate 
  • Options
    Presumably the "RESTRICTED SALE" says something different for season ticket holders and allows you to click through to buy tickets?
  • Options
    robroy said:
    I don’t think your season ticket is linked. Can you see there at no loyalty points. That’s your issue I think mate 
    I'm a valley gold member . at no stage has it asked in registration process for a Valley Gold number or a Membership number
  • Options

Assuming Sunderland have the same allocation, 16000 tickets are going elsewhere!
    They have the option of not opening the top tier.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    That’s the right answer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just tried (even though only 40 points, and you get through on-line to the "you can now buy your tickets", but it wont let me as 'restricted sale' is greyed out, so it knows I am not allowed to buy yet. I'll just have to wait until Monday and hope some are left.
  • Options
    Anybody know anything about where wheelchair disabled go?
    No info as usual....
    The wheelchair spaces are on the plan and can be booked.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    That’s the right answer

I only registered this morning and it never asked me for Valley Gold , Membership or Previous ticket sales info.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    robroy said:
    That’s the right answer

I only registered this morning and it never asked me for Valley Gold , Membership or Previous ticket sales info.

Your fucked then.
    Get yourself a decent telly and a weeks SKY TV subscription.
  • Options
    At 1pm I make it as follows:

Avalaible in Lower Tier (123-143) = 3,343

Available in Middle Tier (228-239) = 593

Available in Upper Tier (501-552) = 18,014

Total available = 21,950

Total sold = 14,968
    Selling quicker than I expected. That being said I didn’t think we’d sell out our allocations at Doncaster and Peterborough so I continually underestimate our support!
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Anybody know anything about where wheelchair disabled go?
    No info as usual....
    The wheelchair spaces are on the plan and can be booked.
    I tried earlier to buy wheelchair tickets but didn't work for me.

Has anyone successfully used the online system to purchase wheelchair tickets? 
  • Options
    no time to go through whole thread is Club Wembley cat 3 tickets?
  • Options
    Five decades of suffering for thirty poxy loyalty points. 

It's a very expensive flight home if I can't get a bloody ticket.

Couldn't sleep Thursday worried about the game, didn't sleep last night because I stayed up all night to watch the game (and demolished a discount bottle of Merlot) and now I won't sleep tonight worrying I won't get a ticket to Wembley.

Please don't buy tickets for your Chelsea mates, the lovely niece who has never been to a football match or your daughter's idiotic boyfriend who you hate. 
    Me too. Flights booked 2 months ago. Need 3, can only get 2. Please don't buy more than needed for Charlton fan friends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has anyone actually got through on the phone today ? I've made over 500 calls and i get the same " The phone line is full bullshit message ."
  • Options
    robroy said:
    That’s the right answer
    From the man whose going villa v derby
  • Options
    Sunderland have been handed 800 more tickets than us, can we not increase allocation?
  • Options
    DRAddick said:
    Nightmare . Can’t get through on the phone and online keeps kicking me out . What a joke
    be patient. I got there after about 10 attempts.
    I can’t even find the page to get tickets . The link sends me to the ticket page which has no mention on Wembley tickets  just season tickets and home and away tickets .! 
    choose "home"
    I have and it says the game but I click on it and nothing comes up .
    Have you logged in?
    Yep . Nothing happening . 
    the thing that took me a bit of time to cotton to was that it a Home game!
  • Options
    IR94 said:
    Sunderland have been handed 800 more tickets than us, can we not increase allocation?
    Do we need to? Still 20,000 tickets left. 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    That’s the right answer

Beds do you need to link the accounts
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    robroy said:
    That’s the right answer

How?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    robroy said:
    That’s the right answer

How?
    Email Sharron at Valley gold to ensure it is linked 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    stonemuse said:
    clb74 said:
    robroy said:
    That’s the right answer

How?
    Email Sharron at Valley gold to ensure it is linked 
    valleygold@cafc.co.uk

sharron.sherress@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    robroy said:
    That’s the right answer

How?
    I don't know mate 
    My mate got same problem been vg for donkeys years but accounts not been linked