Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    It's blatantly obvious that the Club wants to 'encourage' (euphemism for compel) people to use their shilly website that doesn't work by not manning the phones.

Fuck off Charlton! Supporter since 1963, season ticket holder for many of those and becasuse of fucking, fucking computers I can't go.
    Len, if you're not going can you let me have your details then please?

Only I've got a bundle of people who I need to get tickets for. Most support other teams and a few are Millwall, but if you don't want yours .....
  • Options
    Is it correct that no tickets are being sold from the ticket office windows ?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    LenGlover said:
    It's blatantly obvious that the Club wants to 'encourage' (euphemism for compel) people to use their shilly website that doesn't work by not manning the phones.

Fuck off Charlton! Supporter since 1963, season ticket holder for many of those and becasuse of fucking, fucking computers I can't go.
    Len, if you're not going can you let me have your details then please?

Only I've got a bundle of people who I need to get tickets for. Most support other teams and a few are Millwall, but if you don't want yours .....
    Sod off!  ;)
  • Options
    I need help too lol 
  • Options
    Is it correct that no tickets are being sold from the ticket office windows ?
    No personal purchases, no phone purchases so if the website doesn't work for you then you are buggered!

Hate the Club!!!

Roland's Revenge.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Tried reregistering on the website now only to go through the process to be told this log in exists.

If it fucking exists why can't I access play off tickets?

Has anyone whose at home got a spare half hour to help out @LenGlover ?

Maybe link his fan ID to your account that works and get his tickets for him and his daughter? 

Drop him an inbox if you can help. We all know Len’s a proper old codger that’s worth helping out before he blames it all on the EU
    Fixed that for you ...
  • Options
    I’ve just purchased 4 online with my VG membership only. It’s quite a clunky process. 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Tried reregistering on the website now only to go through the process to be told this log in exists.

Maybe link his fan ID to your account that works and get his tickets for him and his daughter? 

Drop him an inbox if you can help. We all know Len’s a proper fan that’s worth helping
    Or maybe someone on the phone who have a spare 5 mins can talk to cafc to have a look 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Drop him an inbox if you can help. We all know Len’s a proper fan that’s worth helping
    Or maybe someone on the phone who have a spare 5 mins can talk to cafc to have a look 
    No one can get through on the phones, that’s the problem
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After much thought, I'm afraid that I have to give in to temptation, if I can get a ticket of course.

I figured that if I don't go to this one, how am I ever going to get enthusiastic about attending matches once the rat has gone?

I know how much @LargeAddick loves the club too. Maybe have a rethink for this one?
  • Options
    Has anyone got into the phone queue yet?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I tried to buy tickets for me and my two boys, but don't qualify as, thanks to my 'soft' boycott,  I only have 90 loyalty points, and you need 100. Two of us had season tickets the previous two seasons, and I thought loyalty points were supposed to roll over for a year, but that clearly hasn't happened. Wanted to treat them to good seats but I'm worried we won't get any now. Pretty gutted to be honest. I don't suppose anyone qualifying to buy four, who might only require one ticket, would be happy to buy three extra?
    Yours in desperation,
    JSG
    [Edit: I've just seen that database member with less than 100 points can buy tickets at 9am on Monday, so can give that a go].
  • Options
    Who are the home team?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I need help too lol sadiejane1981 said:
    No luck, been trying since 9. Total shambles as I predicted. I'll try on Sunday or Monday, if unsuccessful they can stick it. 
  • Options
    I have a season ticket fan number but not registered online won’t let me either can’t get through on phone been trying an hour on phone now 
  • Options
    COOPS said:
    No been trying since 9. Total shambles as I predicted. I'll try on Sunday or Monday, if unsuccessful they can stick it. I'll lisern to talk sport 2 instead.
    Eeek!!! 
  • Options
    I’d be surprised if there was anybody actually selling tickets via phone . 
  • Options
    COOPS said:
    No been trying since 9. Total shambles as I predicted. I'll try on Sunday or Monday, if unsuccessful they can stick it. I'll lisern to talk sport 2 instead.
    Eeek!!! 
    I'm also not registered, but are Season ticket holder and Valley Gold.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    COOPS said:
    COOPS said:
    Eeek!!! 
    I'm also not registered, but are Season ticket holder and Valley Gold.
    Looks like we’re in the same boat! 
  • Options
    I ordered tickets for somebody who is linked to my account. I believe the tickets will all be sent to me, can someone confirm that this is  correct?
  • Options
    Who are the home team?
    It's done on an East West split. The team from the North gets the east dressing room and east side of the stadium, the team from the South gets the west dressing room and west side of the stadium. Saw this on Football Focus today!
  • Options
    redman said:
    I ordered tickets for somebody who is linked to my account. I believe the tickets will all be sent to me, can someone confirm that this is  correct?
    Correct.
  • Options
    Who are the home team?
    It's done on an East West split. The team from the North gets the east dressing room and east side of the stadium, the team from the South gets the west dressing room and west side of the stadium. Saw this on Football Focus today!
    so who wears their home kit?
  • Options
    So am I getting this right @sadiejane1981

- you are not a st holder or VG but you already have a Fan ID account registered in your name.

- you have gone into your account, opened personal details and under My Family and Friends added a relationship with an existing st holders ID details

- that’s now listed under your friends and family

- you click on Home Matches and get no option to select Add for the Sunderland game?

is that correct?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    I tried to buy tickets for me and my two boys, but don't qualify as, thanks to my 'soft' boycott,  I only have 90 loyalty points, and you need 100. Two of us had season tickets the previous two seasons, and I thought loyalty points were supposed to roll over for a year, but that clearly hasn't happened. Wanted to treat them to good seats but I'm worried we won't get any now. Pretty gutted to be honest. I don't suppose anyone qualifying to buy four, who might only require one ticket, would be happy to buy three extra?
    Yours in desperation,
    JSG
    [Edit: I've just seen that database member with less than 100 points can buy tickets at 9am on Monday, so can give that a go].
    Points started this season mate, so will roll over to next year. 

• Options
    So am I getting this right @sadiejane1981

- you are not a st holder or VG but you already have a Fan ID account registered in your name.

- you have gone into your account, opened personal details and under My Family and Friends added a relationship with an existing st holders ID details

- that’s now listed under your friends and family

- you click on Home Matches and get no option to select Add for the Sunderland game?

is that correct?
    I’ll inbox you 
  • Options
    How many tickets were Sunderland given?
  • Options
    Who are the home team?
    so who wears their home kit?
    I assume there will be a coin toss for that